Sikh Girl Beaten & Raped By Pakistani in Luton

Blackwater

If these girls have brothers,fathers or cousins who are male it is upto them to get justice for these poor girls, forget the system
go out there and take action.
British justice system is much better and unbiased than Indian one. In this case the girl has not given statement so that MC paki can not be charged with rape..

Blackwater

/\/\/\ Londonistan as Geert Wilders once said? :pound:
Who knows geert wilders better than me.mere pind da ha munda

Holland is much more tougher on Islam than UK. dutch goras are much more intelligent than British gora

dutch govt has make sure people from Morocco and turkey and Somalia remains in their aukat

Country flag
British justice system is much better and unbiased than Indian one. In this case the girl has not given statement so that MC paki can not be charged with rape..

In another forum I am following sikh sangat the girl has not given a statement because pakis have threatened her
mother and sister with rape and their lives and also witnesses.

This was a witness account by a woman who caught the rape in the last stages and tried to stop it after hearing the screams

The girl was immediately threatened to not make charges or her mother and sister would be also be raped and other threats made by this local drug dealer.

Last edited:

Oracle

In another forum I am following sikh sangat the girl has not given a statement because pakis have threatened her
mother and sister with rape and their lives.
Koi mard da baccha nahin hai UK main? Doob maro saalo BC'o. I have no sympathy with pussies. Sardars acting like RSS fanboys? Just die?

Blackwater

mother and sister with rape and their lives.
true and the family took shelter in gurudwara. British legal system can not do anything untill the girl give statement.

They are dealing with paki drug gang

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Its not so easy for perpetrators to threaten and intimidate the victims in UK/USA as so easily happens in india.There has to be something else ie the political motivation of the judiciary for not perusing the case like what happened in Tawahor rana's case.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
And those of you who have suggested targeting muslim girls as a revenge for one of rape case to which you people are giving religious angle,then let me burst you bubble that muslim women/girls are brave enough to kick any man or kafir casting bad eye on them.

Blackwater

Its not so easy for perpetrators to threaten and intimidate the victims in UK/USA as so easily happens in india.There has to be something else ie the political motivation of the judiciary for not perusing the case like what happened in Tawahor rana's case.
the paki guy is member of strong paki drug gang. they are threating the simple and innocent girl's family. they are taking refuge in gurudwara.

One Q to you even in UK y u pakis don't study and do white collar jobs.y ur 90% paki youths go for illegal or underworld ?? y in UK you pakis forcing other people to embrace islam????

Do you want sikhs and EDL to bang your asses

Blackwater

And those of you who have suggested targeting muslim girls as a revenge for one of rape case to which you people are giving religious angle,then let me burst you bubble that muslim women/girls are brave enough to kick any man or kafir casting bad eye on them.
Ghanta............i watch everyday ur muslims girls and ladies with my bad eye in my country all the time.kya piece hote ha

Last edited:

panduranghari

^^ EDL is not a paragon of virtue, they are indeed a racist bunch.
That is what I find incredibly surprising. What are EDL doing? Do the EDL consider muslims to be enemies? I was under the impression that they consider all immigrants or anyone not white as enemies.

panduranghari

Luton, Leicester, Birmingham and many more areas have become Paki hubs. I have seen the look in their face when they see sikh/ Hindu girls, as if those are just pieces of meat. In Southall tube station, I was once approached by some teenage Paki girls for donations for poor in Pakistan. I said in their face 'And what percentage would go to LeT, Al-Qaida, ---- off'. They cursed me in a language I don't know, maybe Urdu. Stupid cunts!

The same look can also be seen in Bangladeshis towards the sparsely populated Hindu girls in East London.
In the south west of the UK, there are hardly any immigrants. But as I am one. I stick out like a sore thumb.

Recently there was a furore in Truro in Cornwall as the Muslims wanted to build a mosque. They eventually got their way. Got to feel for English they have lost their spine.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Who knows geert wilders better than me.mere pind da ha munda

Holland is much more tougher on Islam than UK. dutch goras are much more intelligent than British gora

dutch govt has make sure people from Morocco and turkey and Somalia remains in their aukat
I have heard often Dutch doing things which muslims find offensive...... it's good that a small country like Holland has some guts unlike British who are getting used to seeing their women being groomed sexually by Pakis.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
There is nothing like the next time, unless one is a Sikh like Manmohan Singh, when there will be many next times!

The Pakistanis think that Britain is a free merry go around for their sex pursuits.
MMS is a bakri and not a Singh.

On topic... Sikhs should unite and take measures to make sure the Paki gets punished and others horny like him can't do it again.Doing rape in return is useless.

Sikhs should not rely much on darpok beigairat WHITE BRITISH who are used to see their women getting raped/groomed for sex by Paki men but can't do anything and instead hide it under the carpet by naming it "Asian".Next time make sure all the Khandas/Swords are taken out to teach these Mogul type Pakis.

Blackwater

In the south west of the UK, there are hardly any immigrants. But as I am one. I stick out like a sore thumb.

Recently there was a furore in Truro in Cornwall as the Muslims wanted to build a mosque. They eventually got their way. Got to feel for English they have lost their spine.

u mean to say bath or bristol???

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
the paki guy is member of strong paki drug gang. they are threating the simple and innocent girl's family. they are taking refuge in gurudwara.

One Q to you even in UK y u pakis don't study and do white collar jobs.y ur 90% paki youths go for illegal or underworld ?? y in UK you pakis forcing other people to embrace islam????

Do you want sikhs and EDL to bang your asses
What most of you guys are doing in this thread by painting one of incident from religious mokes it a puke worthy.Real thing in such efforts by you people painting it from religious angle is to victimize ialam as religion and muslim as whole community.This incident was not religiously motivated attack as the Rapes of Gujarat-2002 and mumbai-1992 roits/rapes were.Those were the real
incident of religious victimization.how about 1984 roits those were not religious but political victimization.Did you indian ever felt outraged for those three pogroms, as you are painting your fake outrage here for only reason that girl is happened to be sikh and perpetrator was muslim.Did you guys show you even fake outrage for the women raped in the city of delhi which has now honour to be called as rape capital of the world.Or for that matter do you guys show your fake outrage for the rapes committed on dalits by the upper caste hindu men?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
What most of you guys are doing in this thread by painting one of incident from religious mokes it a puke worthy.Real thing in such efforts by you people painting it from religious angle is to victimize ialam as religion and muslim as whole community.This incident was not religiously motivated attack as the Rapes of Gujarat-2002 and mumbai-1992 roits/rapes were.Those were the real
incident of religious victimization.how about 1984 roits those were not religious but political victimization.Did you indian ever felt outraged for those three pogroms, as you are painting your fake outrage here for only reason that girl is happened to be sikh and perpetrator was muslim.Did you guys show you even fake outrage for the women raped in the city of delhi which has now honour to be called as rape capital of the world.Or for that matter do you guys show your fake outrage for the rapes committed on dalits by the upper caste hindu men?
Typical Paki narrative. You are the only pukeworthy person here.

Looks like you have not seen the discussions that we keep having here about 2002 and 1984, and the rapes in Delhi, etc. And anyway, 2002 is 10 years old, this incident is 10 days old.

You are a hypocrite who doesn't want any crime committed by Pakis to come out into the open and be dissected. As far as I can see, you are the only one raking political points out of it by speaking about 10 and 20 year old events which are discussed to death every week in this forum. Hypocrite slimy Paki! :puke:

Country flag
Why contradicting yourself when you preach and threaten jihad in every post?
British citizens need to rise up and declare Jihad against the Pakis in the country.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles