Should India create its own 'karma system'?

busesaway

The People's Republic of China has recently unveiled a system by which every citizen's online activities will be scored according to how "good" their content and behavior is. It is incredibly similar to the system of karma found in the Indian religions.

I was wondering whether India should create a system based on karma, by which people are 'awarded' for their positive work, and 'shamed' for their negative work; it could be similar to the medals honor system, or similar to a points system that anyone can look at (i.e. a friend could look up your 'karma score').

sorcerer

Country flag
The People's Republic of China has recently unveiled a system by which every citizen's online activities will be scored according to how "good" their content and behavior is. It is incredibly similar to the system of karma found in the Indian religions.

I was wondering whether India should create a system based on karma, by which people are 'awarded' for their positive work, and 'shamed' for their negative work; it could be similar to the medals honor system, or similar to a points system that anyone can look at (i.e. a friend could look up your 'karma score').
:D
people of china...
Well!! I knew it.

So.that means the chinese ccp will decide what is POSITIVE and what is NEGATIVE.. I mean they will have the RULES of engagemtn.

That means..by rewarding browny points chinese ccp can decide that chinese internet people only do POSITIVE ONLINE ACTIVITIES for CCP.
Well!! arming every chinese into 50 center..eh?
Nice Psy ops on chinese..

Now the question is
Is this browny points of scores be redeemed at the chinese super market..that way CCP will have more control over POSITIVE NEWS on the Internet from and for china.

Karma system for India is decided by the TRUE actions..
But you know unfortunately.....karma decided everything instead of CCP or the implied GOVT whats good or bad..thats how KARMA works.

Its okay...seems like you dont understand much about Concept of Karma as CCP is the Karma Admin and You chinese are just Karmers.

In Real Karma:
Even if you do POSITIVE thing it doesn't guarantee how KARMA takes it....so Karma says..do your thang and wait for it...karma will decide as Karma spans over births and a lot of other parameters or checks and balances..

So as Indians we will simply do our actions and thats it.. You know we go by the Motto "Sathyam Eva Jayathe"..meaning we stick to the truth and do stuffs which will eventually make us win

and then sticking to the agenda..

India is a democracy and has seen a lot of years of that..the freedom and the power it gives to democratic system at sub levels.. Not any of PSY ops aimed at bribing can make Indians say good things about a bad goverment if their policies are wrong..

Indians are NOT frogs in boiling water nor they can be made that way..
We have seen political parties trying such stuffs or bribes on masses in different ways only to be ditched later.

Criticism makes democracy better..help people identify the real poison thats killing them..Its by the collective work of the societies that democracy sustains.

china was worried a lot about controlling the mass moving freely on the internet and was watching what the chinese is gonna come up with..
:D very hilarious way of control by chinese.

I am otm shank

no feee thought should be embraced regardless of how unpalatable it is.

the Chinese so much going for them..they could become the strongest power the world has ever known but this kind of "thought crime" rooted system will reverse china's gains and enable further western hegemony on all of Asia..India included

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
just another way for the militant PETA style vegetarians to vent their anger out on the public

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles