Shooting in Paris

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
It is not disproportionate . I don't know how many muslims we have in France, but even with a very little percentage of them turning against France, that is a lot of terrorists and accomplices. Maybe it is a new Hundred Years War . I think we can minimize risks at best. Learn to live with the terrorist threat like Israelis do.
Nobody should have to learn to live with terrorist threat. Nobody. Not the French. Not the Indians. Not the Israelis. No one. But to eradicate terrorism, we all need to look beyond our national and regional interests, atleast on this one issue. Sadly, that will likely not happen anytime soon. Do we even have an internationally accepted definition of "terrorism"? Looks like we need to feel more hurt to come together. All I know is that India is ready to help. We have bled enough. Europe and US have just started feeling the heat. Once they realize what we did long ago, they'll stop playing games and get serious.

Gabriel92

Country flag
Uncalled for buddy, if you get offended so easily, stay off the internet.
I have nothing overall against the Indians nor India. Quit a time since i am a member of this forum and I have enough of the literally insulting hostility some indians have against France and its people. We had always good relations and no hostility,so what's the problem now ?
But surprisingly,it's only on DFI that I see such things.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I have nothing overall against the Indians nor India. Quit a time since i am a member of this forum and I have enough of the literally insulting hostility some indians have against France and its people. We had always good relations and no hostility,so what's the problem now ?
These forums are kind of like 4chan, equal opportunity haters against everything. If you've been around for a while, you probably already know that. That being said, I'd say MOST Indians have a very positive opinion of France. Our countries are allied and collaborate on everything from nuclear power to aircrafts. Relax friend, you are on safe territory here.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Like every other sane nation on this planet, we are against no one. Not even Pakistan.
Whatever we do and we might do is to protect us and protect our national interest.

Akshay_Fenix

Le Pens gonna lose(3rd place in polls) and I want her to lose. There was this interview where she said there should be a ban on religious symbols in schools and public places like the hijab and the sikh turbans. I have no problem with countries banning hijab but turbans really?

Dont want a trump 2.0 another hypocrite. The one who talks about ending terrorism and then gives 450$ million to pakis. The one who doesnt touch illegal immigrants but targets h1b visa holders, well shit if i kick out the illegals then whos going to clean my house.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Le Pens gonna lose(3rd place in polls) and I want her to lose. There was this interview where she said there should be a ban on religious symbols in schools and public places like the hijab and the sikh turbans. I have no problem with countries banning hijab but turbans really?

Dont want a trump 2.0 another hypocrite. The one who talks about ending terrorism and then gives 450$ million to pakis. The one who doesnt touch illegal immigrants but targets h1b visa holders, well shit if i kick out the illegals then whos going to clean my house.

France is not America unfortunately, immigrants should assimilate into the French culture not try to bring their culture and religion over with them. And I'm saying this as a Sikh...

And anybody who understood Trump's platform knew that the alt-right wants to lower net immigration.. Indians who thought he would be best friends while targeting the Muslims were being delusional.. H1B program was always on the radar to target.. And I don't agree that he hasn't targeted illegals, ICE has gone after them in a big big way.

Flame Thrower

Most right-wing Hindus have no originality or independent thinking. They blindly buy into American propaganda that French are cowards, that they can't fight back, they lose wars, etc. In fact, not only in political matters, but in almost all matters the hindu right-wing simply copies ideas from western right-wing groups and adapts to local environment.
@Gabriel92 American propaganda or not... there is SOME TRUTH to it, After Napoleon I hardly remember french winning any war with major force. If so, please please let me know. Napoleon was one of the finest generals(I am not sure about Napoleon as Emperor) French ever had.

And @genius you know nothing about right wing especially Hindu right wing. So please just don't...

A final question, what did hindu right wing copied from the western right wing and implemented it over here...

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Most right-wing Hindus have no originality or independent thinking. They blindly buy into American propaganda that French are cowards, that they can't fight back, they lose wars, etc. In fact, not only in political matters, but in almost all matters the hindu right-wing simply copies ideas from western right-wing groups and adapts to local environment.
LMAO this is some pig shit mixed with your regular horse shit. Clearly your username is meant as sarcasm since you are the complete opposite of a genius, what other people would call a retard.

sthf

Country flag
@Gabriel92

First of all, DFI is the last place you should look as a reasonable measure of India or Indians. Same goes for every other national defence forum. The reason people including some Indians think of French as "surrender monkeys" is as stated by @Tactical Frog is because of Americans & their "Freedom fries". Centuries worth of fighting prowess got undone by a single battle and a stupid internet phenomenon. I feel for you guys.

Cont.

sthf

Country flag
@Gabriel92

Indians often club France with UK & Germany because "Europeans" & some of that hostility comes from the fact that while bombs were going off and our streets were running red with blood, West (read White people) was preaching us peace & secularism. France as far as I know wasn't among these preachers but because of the lack of English language French media they became the collateral damage.

Cont.

sthf

Country flag
@Gabriel92

Japan with the help of their own cultural ties pre/post WW2 and low tech consumer electronics & cheap cars made a place for itself in the Indian psyche and France despite offering the most advanced nuclear reactor on the planet is barely running in that race.

Brishits through their massive propaganda machinery & loyalist cunts convinced Indians that they were the best thing to happen to them despite killing millions. French couldn't even convince a small portion of these same people that France has been on India's side since 1947. Useless Brishit royalty that came to India & played cricket got more attention than France's presidential visit and billions worth of trade & defence pacts. It's all because of our motherfucking "shared history".

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Nobody should have to learn to live with terrorist threat. Nobody. Not the French. Not the Indians. Not the Israelis. No one. But to eradicate terrorism, we all need to look beyond our national and regional interests, atleast on this one issue. Sadly, that will likely not happen anytime soon. Do we even have an internationally accepted definition of "terrorism"? Looks like we need to feel more hurt to come together. All I know is that India is ready to help. We have bled enough. Europe and US have just started feeling the heat. Once they realize what we did long ago, they'll stop playing games and get serious.
1100 years of consistent onslaughts and continuous struggles against them & the terrorism unleashed that'd make IS look like just news kids on the block, with not a decade after gaining independence having gone without a war thrust upon us by jihadis with a nation & States that fund such rogue protectorates of theirs directly & indirectly!
now which other civilisation can lay claim to such a long time of continuos tumults?!
(conclusion - in effect, the world has NEVER seen or been at peace over a continuous span of time. and baby, thats the way it is!)

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Surrendered like a true frenchman :lol:
You have every right to get offended and say offensive things here on DFI my frenchie friend.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I wonder why all those Indians are wishing Le Pen to win. Another politician among the corrupts who wishes to make France Russia's lapdog.
Frankly, for us from a superficial perspective, a centrist banker such as Macron would be best. Its not our decision, we are merely expressing out views.

Its for you to decide the direction you wish your country to take.

I am otm shank

Another uneducated cow piss drinking low IQ Indian who never opened an history book in his entire life. Come out of your cave and go to school.
relax,
The entire world is educated about french cowardice. In North America your stereotype is you're cowards, don't bathe and eat weirder crap than the chinese.

bw you're welcome more indians defended France and Europe in both world wars than frenchmen did. at least if lə pen wins you'll have your own nazi instead of pledging loyalty to a german

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Through my intuitive vision I see more challenging period for major cities in Europe. There will be an aerial attack which can be in form of biological and chemical being spread on shredded paper and dropped near the crowds during some type of national celebration. It will be coordinated for multiple location and the aerial device to be used will be consumer drones. I hope the intelligence agencies are actively looking into countering any such attacks.

jadoogar

Country flag
The forum is anonymous. Many posters (Pakis, So called deep state actors from many countries, Chinese, Europeans, others) can and do camouflage their affiliations and IP addresses. Always be careful and analytical of anything that you read

Global Defence

New threads

Articles