Country flag
My favorites are

Google - Web Search :D

Technet forums - Windows Server - MS Server forum

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/ - Defence :D

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Wiki :D

Ask Ubuntu - Ubuntu forum

Database Administrators Stack Exchange - Database Administration
Almost the same like you though I am not regular at any site except DFI.

If one has internet and only has 2 or 4 hobbies then it's a pity, I read everything I found interesting, from defence to cooking, from hypnosis to martial arts, from law to criminal psychology, but it develops a bad habit of forgetting things too, since your mind is overcrowded with information, and in such case information becomes useless.

But now a days I have started to save the entire page I like either in HTML or PDF format, 2 partitions of my HDD are full of them.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
I can not share my favourite web-sites on DFI.
Guess why?.. wink wink :wink:

Peace For Humanity

http://futuredelhi.com
A community forum tracking social, political, economical and every other angle of development in Delhi-NCR. Join this website to discussion for bright future of Delhi. If you want to share the news, photo's and your opinions.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Almost the same like you though I am not regular at any site except DFI.

If one has internet and only has 2 or 4 hobbies then it's a pity, I read everything I found interesting, from defence to cooking, from hypnosis to martial arts, from law to criminal psychology, but it develops a bad habit of forgetting things too, since your mind is overcrowded with information, and in such case information becomes useless.

But now a days I have started to save the entire page I like either in HTML or PDF format, 2 partitions of my HDD are full of them.
same case as me. bogged down by mountains of information! used to save sites earlier, still have a lot in my 'collection'. but no more. these days using notes-organisers. even these are falling short for me these days. one very detailed one going to try soon and will probably buy if good.

simply too many to list, but will list a few anyway:

google chicha ofc
DFI ofc
BRF
FB
quora
phantomsandmonsters.com + plethora of allied and similar sites
techenclave, digit, erodov, indianvideogamer, hifivision forums
any & every martial arts and strength/weight training sites
yugaparivartan and some other RW sites

spending most time on first three these days; unfortunately got very less time in hand these days so try to read some and take/make notes more (latter more/most imp.!)

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
HSW! quite an old site. used to go through it a lot during schooldays when internet was still relatively a novelty & not SO oppressively informative. :laugh:

have a superb book from RD, named 'how things work', something like this (old book). borrowed from a friend, never returned. feels better to look/read such 'vintagey' books/material these days whenever got little time to spend so.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
HSW! quite an old site. used to go through it a lot during schooldays when internet was still relatively a novelty & not SO oppressively informative. :laugh:

have a superb book from RD, named 'how things work', something like this (old book). borrowed from a friend, never returned. feels better to look/read such 'vintagey' books/material these days whenever got little time to spend so.
Nothing the site Just lingers with although there are similar new sites and blogs.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles