Shani temple to Sabarimala..................

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Dont get it.:hmm:....................................
Listen bro, I don't know if you are Tamil or Malayalee, becoz marriage between first cousins are socially accepted in these communities. But if you are not a perv you must agree incest is as despicable an act as rape... if you ask opinions of lady members on this forum, not a single will condone incest. So just stop being a prick. As for homo-sexuals, they are not a threat to any individual or society. Gays don't rape and are usually creative people. Most of the acclaimed fashion designers, theatre directors and many painters, poets are gay.

TheRenegades

You should read the legal stand... According to Indian Judicial system the main Deity of a temple is a living legal entity (treated as perpetual minors) and owns all the property associated to the temple .. The temple Board has in effect legal guardian and administers the temple in the name of the deity and the trust does not OWN the temple..

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...nt-be-treated-as-timebarred/article809503.ece

So Technically it is a Private property..

Govt Takes over temples management that have revenues from general public in excess of a set limit (hundi earnings) .. Even then not all the money goes to the government only a percentage beyond the truest expenses and charity goes to the government
There is a supreme court ruling to that effect that Deity of the temple is the legal owner of the properties

http://www.hinduismtoday.com/blogs-...dmanabhaswami-temple-wealth-/print,11310.html
Firstly, Thank you for responding with respectfully worded counter points.

Points well taken for temples as private entity with respect to ownership of temple lands, their endowment etc. Courts seem to have agreed that both the deity/in-charge person and any commoner can go to courts to resolve their disputes. So the courts may consider taking up this specific case regarding entry of women into the temple.

As I mentioned earlier, it would be interesting to see what the judiciary bench says on this topic if the case ever went to the courts.

alphacentury

Country flag
if you are Tamil or Malayalee
I am far from there, and I am talking about the real thing. i.e immediate family thingy.
you must agree incest is as despicable an act as rape
If incest is despicable, how so?(implying the logic of "consenting adults, personal/private matter etc etc) And what makes homosexuality any holy.

if you ask opinions of lady members on this forum
Not that I give any crap about any body's opinion , but what makes a lady's opinion any more special in this regard.
As for homo-sexuals, they are not a threat to any individual or society. Gays don't rape and are usually creative people
Also you forgot they have better IQ than straight people:tongue2:.

@pmaitra @Sakal Gharelu Ustad remove these posts to chit chat thread.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Homosexual 30x likely to molest kid. That why shunned,

As for incest: marriage within 8 gotra each side incest.

Pedophilia recently defined as 'sexual orientation' & not mental illness.

archie

Country flag
Firstly, Thank you for responding with respectfully worded counter points.

Points well taken for temples as private entity with respect to ownership of temple lands, their endowment etc. Courts seem to have agreed that both the deity/in-charge person and any commoner can go to courts to resolve their disputes. So the courts may consider taking up this specific case regarding entry of women into the temple.

As I mentioned earlier, it would be interesting to see what the judiciary bench says on this topic if the case ever went to the courts.
Do you understand the analogy ?? Jus like how a Bishop chamber is private so is the temple sanctum sanatorium where the deity is concentrated.. its like the the private chamber of your house...

You may let gusts come to your house may be hall but you would not let them in say your bed room or private study... its just like that ...

Devotees of a temple can enter based on what their intention is if the deity has certain restrictions you follow it cause a temple is de facto house of the Deity and you go by that rules/ tradition...

What this women's group wanted was not to pray but to touch the deity and climb the final 9 steps to the deity which is not allowed for all .. period...

The fight of Muslim woman's rights was just a token presentation and fussed out in a few hrs.. compared to the days onslaught on Hindu temple...

That is the larger point showing this is a well orchestrated attempted at being anti hindu

TheRenegades

Do you understand the analogy ?? Jus like how a Bishop chamber is private so is the temple sanctum sanatorium where the deity is concentrated.. its like the the private chamber of your house..
I know what you meant but, I cant believe you said sanatorium. haha.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Is it your opinion? or there is some survey to prove?
http://www.bpnews.net/11002/homosexuals-more-likely-to-molest-kids-study-reports

Since heterosexuals outnumber the homosexual population about 44 to 1, as a group the incidence of homosexuals molesting children is up to 40 times greater than heterosexuals, she said.
--
Now think, 40x above white christian baseline. Ours will be lower &
Many **** will be abrahamic so 100x more than Hindus likely.
--
Summary
About a third of the reports of molestation by the populace have involved homosexuality. Likewise, between a fifth and a third of those who have been caught and/or convicted practiced homosexuality. Finally, a fifth to a third of surveyed gays admitted to child molestation. All-in-all, a rather consistent story.

http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/child-molestation-and-homosexuality-2/

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Do you understand the analogy ?? Jus like how a Bishop chamber is private so is the temple sanctum sanatorium where the deity is concentrated.. its like the the private chamber of your house...

You may let gusts come to your house may be hall but you would not let them in say your bed room or private study... its just like that ...

Devotees of a temple can enter based on what their intention is if the deity has certain restrictions you follow it cause a temple is de facto house of the Deity and you go by that rules/ tradition...

What this women's group wanted was not to pray but to touch the deity and climb the final 9 steps to the deity which is not allowed for all .. period...

The fight of Muslim woman's rights was just a token presentation and fussed out in a few hrs.. compared to the days onslaught on Hindu temple...

That is the larger point showing this is a well orchestrated attempted at being anti hindu
Stop lying through your teeth, any men can can go inside with wet clothes but women are not allowed inside. It's your mental issue( see how Pakistanis are making conspiracy theories on everything) which is desperately trying to find any kind conspiracy theories to malign the movement.

If there was no women movement happen to have in muslim community for enter the darga than you would have asked " why only on hindu temples ? Now that there is a similar protest happening on islamic places you want to weigh and compare the drama palyed and people gathered and want to portry the muslim women's movement as a as a fake movement or fake drama just to support the hindu womens movement " with malicious intentions.

sasum

i was to type sanctuarium .. spelling mistake word not in dictionary
"Sanctum Sanctorum".
I have often come across, comments mocking language skills of members..but does it matter? so long as you are able to convey your thoughts it has served its purpose. Grammar & spelling be damned. Btw, my own English is poor.

sasum

Since you chose to quote some obscure source (Baptist Church..ughh !!) from internet in support of your bias, I do the same. You can see from the link, pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality. Hetero-sexuals are as much likely to offend children of either gender as, gays. In short paedophiles are sick, gays are as normal as straight people.

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2010/9/18/903178/-

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Stop lying through your teeth, any men can can go inside with wet clothes but women are not allowed inside. It's your mental issue( see how Pakistanis are making conspiracy theories on everything) which is desperately trying to find any kind conspiracy theories to malign the movement.

If there was no women movement happen to have in muslim community for enter the darga than you would have asked " why only on hindu temples ? Now that there is a similar protest happening on islamic places you want to weigh and compare the drama palyed and people gathered and want to portry the muslim women's movement as a as a fake movement or fake drama just to support the hindu womens movement " with malicious intentions.
Rituals for worship for any particular Temple is often varied in hindu Temples. If you were a Hindu, you would have known it. But, the problem lies that the so called woman-devotees who wish to violate the rituals, aren't there to worship but to malign and perhaps commit a sacrilege there. It can be easily understandable to anyone who has faith, and incomprehensible to the non-believers and giddily opposed by all the anti-Hindu forces who have been dwelling in the house of powers.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Since you chose to quote some obscure source (Baptist Church..ughh !!) from internet in support of your bias, I do the same. You can see from the link, pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality. Hetero-sexuals are as much likely to offend children of either gender as, gays. In short paedophiles are sick, gays are as normal as straight people.

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2010/9/18/903178/-
Gays are not as abnormal as Pedophiles, but they ain't as normal as straight people, either. If the sexual orientation of the pedophiles is unacceptable, then by what standard should homosexuality be accepted which is completely against the nature's natural course of life cycle?

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Rituals for worship for any particular Temple is often varied in hindu Temples. If you were a Hindu, you would have known it. But, the problem lies that the so called woman-devotees who wish to violate the rituals, aren't there to worship but to malign and perhaps commit a sacrilege there. It can be easily understandable to anyone who has faith, and incomprehensible to the non-believers and giddily opposed by all the anti-Hindu forces who have been dwelling in the house of powers.
So you just decided that they are not devotees? Women devotees wish to violate the rule ?? women devotees want entrance to in inner circle, just like their men counterparts do. You are searching for conspiracy theories and tags like and silly excuses, just to support a discriminatory practice which is followed.

TheRenegades

"Sanctum Sanctorum".
I have often come across, comments mocking language skills of members..but does it matter? so long as you are able to convey your thoughts it has served its purpose. Grammar & spelling be damned. Btw, my own English is poor.
Mocking the poster's skill wasn't my intention in fact, it is just that when I read it, I couldn't help but laugh at the visual of what it meant.

TheRenegades

What is unnatural about being gay?

I have come across many people of different orientations and they seem to be very normal to me. In fact, they are more devout and committed than your average normal straight couple.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
So you just decided that they are not devotees? Women devotees wish to violate the rule ?? women devotees want entrance to in inner circle, just like their men counterparts do. You are searching for conspiracy theories and tags like and silly excuses, just to support a discriminatory practice which is followed.
Yeah, that' why I said that to need to understand the 'faith' one has to be 'faithful' first.

Discrimination? Okey. So be it. There are thousands of Shani temple in this country, let those 'devotees' go devote themselves to those, since most of them don't have such a restriction. Same with Ayyappa temple.

Also, has any newschannel or newspaper took a poll of women who visit those temples whether they wish to violate the tradition and see the deity? No. Because the women visiting those temples out of faith will not wish to break tradition. But, the bitches whose profession is offending Hindus, will.

Conspiracy theory? No theory, but fact.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles