Separate Tamil nation will become a reality in Sri Lanka: M Karunanidhi

Do you support a separate homeland for Tamils in Sri Lanka?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I am not sure.

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Guys Some rumour- dont know if it is True or False-

Amma has ordered Alagiri to split the party after MK's death :notsure:.

Else He would face encounter for various goondaism he has indulged in. dont know how much of it is true:becky:

Either of this happens, I would be Happy :rock:

Last edited:

SPIEZ

Country flag
Every leader is not a mass leader. He is one of the think-tank of Congress.

May be he floated his own party to show everyone that he is not happy with Congress ? ;) He also went with Moopnar and when he died, He merged whole TMC to Congress. You can't break another political party without infiltration!
He started his own party as a reason of inter party politics or something.

If one dreams to be a CM of a state he must connect with the public. He lags far behind at that.

Galaxy

Country flag
Guys Some eumour- dont know if it is True or False-

Amma has ordered Alagiri to split the party after MK's death :notsure:.

Else He would face encounter for various goondaism he has indulged in. dont know how much of it is true:becky:

Either of this happens, I would be Happy :rock:
Amma may be opportunist but that is common among every popular leaders!

JJ won't able to split DMK. It will be Congress.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Amma has ordered Alagiri to split the party after MK's death
She is rejoining films as a distributor!

agentperry

well if tamil nation gets carved out of sri lanka then what implication will it have over India and Indian tamil population.
what if something like bangladesh gets repeated

Galaxy

Country flag
He started his own party as a reason of inter party politics or something.

If one dreams to be a CM of a state he must connect with the public. He lags far behind at that.
Why he will ever think of becoming CM ? HM post has more importance. He is key PM contender beside Mukherji and Antony till 2013/2014. He has more power than any of the Congress CM.

SPIEZ

Country flag

Let me put it straight, Congress is a nothing here. Just because chiddu holds an important portfolio, don't take it for granted that Congress is powerful. Although after, it might float a coalition party.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

I am a JJ Worshipper :dude:

I will love her more if she does both of that.. Neither is that ------- party DMK deserve to be there nor is that Alagiri fellow deserve to live:fyeah:

SPIEZ

Country flag
Why he will ever think of becoming CM ? HM post has more importance. He is key PM contender beside Mukherji and Antony till 2013/2014. He has more power than any of the Congress CM.
Interesting for that UPA needs to win another election.
And Some else in the party must approve for a mouth piece.

Galaxy

Country flag
Let me put it straight, Congress is a nothing here. Just because chiddu holds an important portfolio, don't take it for granted that Congress is powerful. Although after, it might float a coalition party.
Yes, I agree Congress is nothing.

That is the reason, Congress will try their level best to break DMK but only after death of MK. Well, Congress can always give key portfolio in center to attract dissident in DMK!

Although, Congress won't come in power again next time! it's complicated!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
well if tamil nation gets carved out of sri lanka then what implication will it have over India and Indian tamil population.
what if something like bangladesh gets repeated
:facepalm: Get real will you. we all love India no matter how much some Idiotic fellow indians over look us by saying Kissing SL ass is more important than your fellow Tamil's opinion.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yes, I agree Congress is nothing.

That is the reason, Congress will try their level best to break DMK but only after death of MK. Well, Congress can always give key portfolio in center to attract dissident in DMK!

Although, Congress won't come in power again next time! it's complicated!
NO , if DMK breaks up- the real enjoyer will be DMDK, which in my opinion is much worse than DMK. I would rather have DMK loot us again than give power to DMDK :denied:

Last edited:

trackwhack

I dont care what some Ancient dude did. It leads to more problems than anything else, lets ----ing enforce the ban on weed.
You twat, you have no freakin idea about what you are talking about, so STFU. Who the hell are you to judge? What the hell are you basing your stupid uneducated oipinion on? Do you know that cannabinoids are one of the leading research areas when it comes to fighting carcinogens and cancers? Of course not, I dont expect your War on Drugs propaganda to teach you that in a dentistry course.

Sadhus who have reached realms that your little pea brain can never comprehend smoke weed, every day, and live close to 100 years, with practically no possession and not a single pill.

Dont be opinionated on things that you cannot and do not comprehend. I am not advocating pot and not asking you to be a pothead but stop stereotyping canabis, it may save your freakin life someday when your only other hope is chemo.

Apologies about OT.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles