SEAL Team Six Killed by Taliban

sanjay

Last edited by a moderator:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
This is going to be huge.
If the Shinook was hit soon after take off, the possibility of intel leak increases. I don't think Americans have plenty moles of that kind and who could possibly buy the guys from a rich powerful western country.
Where is it leading??

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
So much for the peace talks with Taliban, we can expect a lot more before Aug 2013 in my opinion.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
ISI and Talibs working side by side, i wonder if ISI has supplied some anti aircraft missile to talibs to take out this helicopter carrying seal team. Seems like well planed operation, rather then luck for taliban.

SHASH2K2

If by any chance ISI is involved USA is going to make them pay very high price for this adventure . Lets hope that ISI is involved in this game.

Neil

Country flag
a request to Obama...:: Please dont be like GoI just start bombing pakistan by tom...will be fun to watch fire cracker before diwali...!!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Bhaag bhaag Shuja Pasha, Shuja Pasha, Shuja Pasha
bhaag bhaag Pasha "Pasha Shuja" bhaag.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
tonight Shuja Pasha would be running i dont think he will sleep for few days.

Blackwater

very close to pak border.I suspect its done by ISI or on command from ISI to Talibans to give hard times to ammeeerica.

sanjay

2nd Chinook in 2 weeks - could be a coordinated plan to go after US special forces in Afghanistan

Pakistan has of course recently forced US special forces personnel out of Pakistan. It seems logical that they'd try to do the same for Afghan territory nextdoor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Immanuel

Country flag
sad :(...20 of the Seal Team-6 operators had taken part in killing OBL...all perished! very sad indeed. RIP those brave souls. I think this shoot down should result in Taliban being ***ked properly coustesy of the SEALS, Rangers and other Spec Ops units operating in the area. I think there will and should be some heavy rain of fire on those muj bastards, time for Spec Ops to go into overdrive.

SHASH2K2

AP sources: Crash kills members of SEAL Team 6

WASHINGTON (AP) - U.S. officials tell The Associated Press that they believe that none of the Navy SEALs who died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan had participated in the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, although they were from the same unit that carried out the bin Laden mission.

Sources say that more than 20 Navy SEALs were among those lost in the crash in Afghanistan.

The operators from SEAL Team Six were flown by a regular Army crew. That's according to AP military sources.

Another source says the team was thought to include 22 SEALs, three Air Force air controllers, seven Afghan Army troops, a dog and his handler, and a civilian interpreter, plus the helicopter crew.

The sources thought this was the largest single loss of life ever for SEAL Team Six, known as the Naval Special Warfare Development Group.

All sources spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive military matters.

sandeepdg

Wow ! This is changing blowing into a tit-for-tat philosophy between the Americans and ISI-Taliban nexus ! The Americans wouldn't have thought even in their that dreams that such an elite team like USN Seal Team 6 would be taken out by a bunch of terrorists, this kind of intelligence suggests that has to be some mole among the American intelligence working for the ISI. Otherwise, no matter how much capable the ISI might be, they can never have such specific details like all 20 members of the team that took out Bin Laden present on this particular chopper. This is really a big loss for the American military !

Immanuel

Country flag
I hope none of the men used to kill OBL are among the dead. still a big loss for ST-6. RIP.

SHASH2K2

/\/\/\ Immanuel so far that's what Officials are saying. However we never know if they are telling truth or its an attempt to save families of those seals.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles