Save atheists! Islamists are slaughtering them in Bangladesh!

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Could you please elaborate ? How [Chinese] are different from Soviets in regards to neutralising radical thoughts of the religion ?
What I was thinking was that USSR could not fully suppress Catholic churches, for example, in Poland, whereas government of China puts its flag in mosques among other forms of suppression.

dhananjay1

China does not disallow religion, however it has full control of it in their country. They actually have a list of state approved religions that state recognizes. No religion can be guided by an outside authority though.
Communism itself is an abrahamic religion. Just like in Abrahamic ideologies, only their own beliefs are true and everything else is 'false beliefs' that needs to be destroyed and 'light of communism' is to be brought to everyone in the world.

drkrn

What I was thinking was that USSR could not fully suppress Catholic churches, for example, in Poland, whereas government of China puts its flag in mosques among other forms of suppression.
its to show that country is above religion(official view)

nirranj

Country flag
thank god.aethists are not being killed in india.any blogs or sites of aethists in india??
Hinduism Accepts Atheism. and all those secular and Atheists of Hinduism willl neved dare to say anything on Islam or even Christianity. But all other idiots are given a free reign to speak anything on Hinduism.

A collector from TN recently claimed that Christ has come in his dream and said that the Hindus will be punished. He said this in the aftermath of the Uttarkhand disaster. Yet he is still in post. Well You know we have secularists and atheists ruling TN.

drkrn

Hinduism Accepts Atheism. and all those secular and Atheists of Hinduism willl neved dare to say anything on Islam or even Christianity. But all other idiots are given a free reign to speak anything on Hinduism.

A collector from TN recently claimed that Christ has come in his dream and said that the Hindus will be punished. He said this in the aftermath of the Uttarkhand disaster. Yet he is still in post. Well You know we have secularists and atheists ruling TN.
eager to know who that buffoon is?pls.... pls.... pls......:bplease:
is he trying to please karunanidhi?who is known for his hatred towards believers,hindus in specific

TrueSpirit

Nope. As Chinese are getting richer, they are rediscovering faith. Christianity is the best option for CCP in this regard, they control it totally in China, Chinese people like it because of their affinity to be like the west and it keeps other forms of religious organizations at bay.

@nime_cn can shed some more light on this.
@nimo_cn @t_co

Last edited by a moderator:

drkrn

few years back i saw in news,where an artist showed that christians were targeted by mao...how far is this true?

nirranj

Country flag
eager to know who that buffoon is?pls.... pls.... pls......:bplease:
is he trying to please karunanidhi?who is known for his hatred towards believers,hindus in specific
No, Actually Karunanidhi has a hatred towards this man. He was suspended in the last DMK govt.

His Name is Uma Shankar

:wtf:!!! Yes He was a Hindu and converted to Christianity.

You can read that officers personal opinion on Christianity here,

C. Umashankar IAS., (Tamilnadu Cadre) | Conversions in India - Testimonies

I couldn't get a English version on his recent Gymmic on the Uttarkhand crisis (suspecting a blackout on this in the national media :why:)

This is his interview with Vikatan, a Tamil weekly. Last year he was transferred from his post. Many suspect he is being continuosly transferred because of his religious antics,. but he says he is transferred because of a issue with the govt on legalising illegal encroachers of govt land.

மதப் பிரசாரம் செய்ததால் பந்தாடப்படுகிறாரா உமாசங்கர்? - ஜூனியர் விகடன் - 2012-01-08

இதற்கிடையில், உமாசங்கர் ஊர் ஊராகப் போய் கிறிஸ்தவ மதப் பிரசங்கம் செய்தது குறித்து சில மதவாதத் தலைவர்கள் புகார் சொன்னதுதான் மாற்றத்துக்குக் காரணம் என்றும் சொல்லப்படுகிறது.
இது பற்றி உமாசங்கரிடம் கேட்டதற்கு, ''என்னை வழிநடத்தும் இயேசு கிறிஸ்துவின் மகிமையை, லட்சக்கணக்கான மக்களுக்கு எடுத்துச்சொல்ல வேண்டியது, என்னுடைய கடமை. சமய உரிமை என்பது இந்திய அரசியல் சாசனம் ஒவ்வொரு குடிமகனுக்கும் வழங்கியுள்ள அடிப்படை உரிமை. என் வாழ்நாள் முழுவதும் இந்த தெய்வக் கடமையை இன்னும் வீச்சாக செய்துகொண்டே இருப்பேன். முறைப்படி விடுமுறையில்தான் வெளியூர் பிரசங்கங்களுக்குச் செல்கிறேன். வாகனம் உட்பட அரசின் எந்தப் பொருளையும் நான் அதற்காகப் பயன்படுத்துவது இல்லை. மேலும், திருவாரூரில் ஆட்சியராக இருந்தபோது, சமகால வரலாற்றில் முதல்முறையாக, தியாகராஜசுவாமி கோயில் குளத்தைத் தூர் வாரச் செய்தேன். குளத்தில் உயிரிழப்புகளைத் தடுக்க, இரும்புத் தடுப்புகளை அமைக்க நடவடிக்கை எடுத்தேன். தேரோட்டம் உட்பட இந்துமத நிகழ்ச்சிகளை முன்னின்று செய்தேன். அப்போது என்னை குறிப்பிட்ட மதம் சார்பானவனாகப் பார்க்காதவர்கள், சமீபமாக மட்டும் வேறுபடுத்திப் பார்ப்பது ஆச்சர்யமாக இருக்கிறது. என்னைப் பொறுத்தவரை, எந்த ஐ.ஏ.எஸ். வேலையையும் செய்வேன்'' என்றார் புன்னகையுடன்.
A rough trnslation as follows,

In the mean time, it is widely suspected that His affiliation to christianity and his perseverance in participating Christian propagation missions throughout TN has irked some Hindu leaders who have complained against him with the Govt.

When we asked Uma Shankar on this, he said " Its my duty to duly take the message of Jesus Christ, who is my guide and god. Religious practice is a fundamental right given by the Constitution of India. Throughout my life time I will do my duty to my god. I go on relegious propagating missions only on the holidays, I dont use any govt property when I am on this mission, including govt vehicles. Also, When I was in Thiruvarur as District collector, I ordered the de salination of the temple pond of Thiyagaraja Swamy temple, which also was the first time. Also I ordered steel barricades to be put along the ponds perimeter so that there is no loss of life. Its a surpricse, as many who never saw me as a religious man then, are seeing me now as one. According to Me, I will do my duty as a IAS also."
some more on his antics.

HaindavaKeralam - Protest mounts against Crypto Christian IAS officer in Tamilnadu

Protest mounts against Crypto Christian IAS officer in Tamilnadu

Retired civil servants chastise a Tamilnadu IAS Official who indulged in Christian propaganda

Umashankar, IAS. He is a serving Civil Servant in the capacity of Commissioner, Disciplinary Proceedings Department, Tamilnadu.

Last week he addressed a Church meeting in Kanyakumari District propagating Christianity. Already he is being charged with securing bogus caste certificate to enable him to enjoy benefits of reservation applicable to Scheduled Caste.

Members of public led by State BJP President Pon Radhakrishnan registered their protest by staging a demonstration. Over 400 persons were arrested in this connection.

Umashankar says 'I am a Dalit and no one can question my right of worship.' Vijayabharatham (September 14, 2012), a nationalist Tamil weekly, invited opinions of three retired IAS Officials on this development.

Smt Chandralekha IAS (retd.) wondered if a civil servant plays up a particular religion how the other religionists among members of public can approach him. Rules do not permit Government officials to engage in propaganda of a particular creed, she added.

Sri N Murugan IAS (retd.) pointed out that Official turning propagandists are emboldened by the absence of stringent action by the Government.

Sri V Sundaram IAS (retd), in his response, advised Umashankar to quit Government job if he was for becoming a full time Christian preacher. He cited pertinent Government rules forbidding Government officials associating with any particular caste, linguistic or political group. He demanded that the Government should dismiss Umashankar for indulging in Christian propaganda.
further reading on his cheating.

buddhi - Perception: IAS Quota-Hindu By Law, Christian by Faith- the Way Forward

nirranj

Country flag
this is a poster showing him as a preacher.

He is addressed as Brother Uma Shankar.

"Dear brothers and Sisters,
The man who made history and who was the ex District collector of Thiruvarur,
Brother Uma Shankar is calling you to come and get Jesus blessings"

Last edited:

drkrn

seems he got a new job

sydsnyper

Country flag
Now it all makes sense.... this guy no longer needs to swindle the govt or the people, the vatican pays him now. He gets definitive appraisals based on the number in his congregation....

nirranj

Country flag
Recently TN govt came up with a Order prohibiting Non Believers / Atheists from using Temple properties.

?Atheists can't use temple property in Tamil Nadu - Times Of India

A bold move, I say. I think the irrational Atheism is slowly dying out in TN. Even Periyar preached Rationalism as Atheism, He asked people to question before following. But the DMK made it a principle that it will follow Periyar blindly (when it suits them) and never rationalize things. Things are getting better.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles