SAUDI KING REQUESTS INDIAN & PAKISTANI MUSLIMS TO STOP PRETENDING TO BE ARABS

Vishwarupa

Country flag
King of Saudi Arabia Abdullah bn Abdulaziz has requested Muslims from India and Pakistan to stop pretending to be Arabs because the mother tongue of Arabs is Arabic; and not Urdu, Punjabi, Sindhi, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Bhojpuri, Bihari, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, or other languages from Pakistani subcontinent, sources told Al-Bakistan Times.

“Though I am habby that our Arabian religion is being followed by the beople of Bakistani sub-continent,” King Abdullah told AlBakistan Times, ” and I am also habby that some of them understand our language, but its funny to see them bretending to be Arabs considering the fact that they are not really Arabs.”

“I don’t mean to offend them in any way,” he continued, “its just that it doesn’t make sense. For examble, if an African converts to Islam, it doesn’t change his/her race and make him an Arab, it just changes his/her religion.”

When we pressed for more explanation, the King said, “We keeb nice beard and therefore we look so handsome, these Asians grow forest on their faces. Its so not Arab.”

“And what is this ‘P,’ hain?” he asked, “it is B and not P. It is Bassport and not Passport, its Bakistan and not Pakistan,” then he started explaining the English alphabets. He said, “a B c d e f g h i j k l m n o B q r s t …,” and after he was finished, he asked, “See? Where is this P? hain?”

“This king is an American puppet,” said Abdul Gujjar, a Pakistani with Arabic ancestry, “that’s why he is making such statements. Its a scientifically proven fact that once you convert to Islam, you automatically become an Arab.”

When asked if a Chinese will become an Indian if he converts to Buddhism, Akbaruddin Qadir from Indian Hyderabad said, “What non sense are you talking about? You are not making sense at all.”

Then he explained the rules, “The rules are simple, if you convert to Christianity, you don’t become a Roman; If you convert to Buddhism, you don’t become an Indian; but if you convert to Islam, you definitely become an Arab by default. What part of this you people don’t understand, hain?”

“Also, if you know English, you don’t become a British; but if you know Arabic, you become an Arab,” he added.

The King, who saw that his request was not taken seriously by Asians, he declared that all those Asians who pretend to be Arabs, will not be permitted to enter Saudi Arabia.

Immediately after that, Akbaruddin Qadir from Indian Hyderabad posted on his Facebook page, “My name is Akbaruddin and I am not an Arab.”

http://albakistan.com/2015/01/13/sa...stani-muslims-to-stop-pretending-to-be-arabs/

Sylex21

lol! They are a confused people, who don't want to accept that they are the son's and daughters of people who were raped by invaders from the Middle East or people who turned their backs on the religion of their ancestors and their people, trying to gain political advantages by converting to Islam.

They should be proud of their vastly superior Indian blood, but then that would involve recognizing the shame of betraying their own people.

Blackwater

Pakistanis should take note, it is them who wish to call themselves Arabs.

Exactly , I have never come across Indian Muslim calling himself Arabs , thakedari ka shauk neo and Zarvan and their 18 crore brothers ko ha.

Best example of paki being Arabs is , ask any paki , he will say Spain was won by them and real Arabs got heart attack [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Ha ha ha ha That is truly a Royal Snub.

I don't know much about Indian Muslims because I found them more connected to reality but with Pakistanis I certainly know they love to be called as Arabs. I have seen a program 'Khabarnaak' where the 'know every thing' anchor 'Aftaab Iqbal' call himself as an Arab; patronizes rest of the team of clowns as timid 'Dravadies'. He comes from same school like all Pakistanis come; of believing in AIT religiously.

Coming back to topic; Its is quite frequent you can find Pakistanis abusing Arabs but it is same mentality of jealous girlfriend fear ditching. They do same with American but once the boyfriend smiles back and consoles they are back to feel accepted and if the tranquil periods goes long they starts feeling like one of them.

More close to Arabs = More away from Indian roots.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Folks, I think it is a troll (parody) website and we are discussing on a troll made article.

sorcerer

Country flag
Arabs are starting to have an identity crisis :D

Its NITAQAT in new form :D

Syd

Country flag
The last time I looked at an atlas, Saudi Arabia was in Asia so this "Arab" king is an Asian too!

Alien

Don't you guys know? Bakis are the direct descendants of Adarniya Shri Mohammed ji. His holiness came to bakistan and raped all bakis, thereby making them arabs.
Yeah Alllaah reham, it's a blasphemy:eek1: U black, short, cow piss drinking, hindu baniya deserve to die for telling the truth!:cool3:

pmaitra

Thread moved to Members' Corner. This is not a serious thread, and should not be in a serious section.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Saudis giving a tight slap and insult to all those wannabe Arabs.

But some shameless idiots here do the same by glorifying those barbaric jahil rapists who raped their ancestors.

sorcerer

Country flag
Saudis giving a tight slap and insult to all those wannabe Arabs.

But some shameless idiots here do the same by glorifying those barbaric jahil rapists who raped their ancestors.
For a paki rape is legal. According to their rule book..rape..underage marriage....child molestation etc are normal in paki land ..

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Don't you guys know? Bakis are the direct descendants of Adarniya Shri Mohammed ji. His holiness came to bakistan and raped all bakis, thereby making them arabs.
Yes, that is historically true. Paki & Punjabi Muslims are rape-childs of Arabian dacoits/ invaders. Anthropologically, Paki Muslims & Indian Punjabi hindus share the same physical characteristics as Arabs. But other Indian Muslims & Bangladeshi muzzies have a different ethnicity. Arab descendants are taller, have sallow complexion, long face, broad shoulders and aquiline nose. Rest are shorter, swarthy, round-faced, blunt featured etc.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Yes, that is historically true. Paki & Punjabi Muslims are rape-childs of Arabian dacoits/ invaders. Anthropologically, Paki Muslims & Indian Punjabi hindus share the same physical characteristics as Arabs. But other Indian Muslims & Bangladeshi muzzies have a different ethnicity. Arab descendants are taller, have sallow complexion, long face, broad shoulders and aquiline nose. Rest are shorter, swarthy, round-faced, blunt featured etc.
Not all of them are arab rape childs. There were turks, Mughals, Persians etc.

sasum

Not all of them are arab rape childs. There were turks, Mughals, Persians etc.
Yes, I generalised it. What I meant was central Asian & mid-eastern Muslims. All of them were nomads and invaders. Btw, I believe Islam is not a religion but a cult of the Arabian Dacoits.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Yes, I generalised it. What I meant was central Asian & mid-eastern Muslims. All of them were nomads and invaders. Btw, I believe Islam is not a religion but a cult of the Arabian Dacoits.
It was created to further one pedophile's ambitions and desires.

sasum

It was created to further one pedophile's ambitions and desires.
...but it baffles me, how they manage to convert millions every year to this depraved cult(ure).

Global Defence

New threads

Articles