Saudi Arabia asks Hikmatyar to target senior Pakistani officials

IBSA

Country flag
Iranian media: Saudi Arabia asks Hikmatyar to target senior Pakistani officials

According to Iranian Fars News Agency Saudi Arabia has sent a secret letter to Gulbuddin Hikmatyar, the leader of Hizb-i-Islami Afghanistan, to target Pakistani officials.

Fars citing Arab news agency Alwaie News as saying that Saudi Arabia in the letter sought Hikmatyar to stage terror attacks on senior Islamabad officials for rejecting to join the Saudi coalition in Yemen.

“The Saudi kingdom has demanded the leader of Afghanistan’s Hezb-e Islami to stage the terror operations in Pakistan to take revenge from Islamabad for its defiance,” Fars cites a quotes from the news agency’s website.

Fars further states that Riyadh has also demanded Hikmatyar to target other high profile figures in that country.

“The report said Riyadh has demanded Hekmatyar to stage a series of terror operations on the lives of Pakistani leaders, figures and tribes, but declined to reveal any further details,” Fars quote stated on its website.

After Saudi Arabia formed a coalition against the advancement of Huthies in Yemen in March Pakistan turned down the request of standing militarily with Riyadh in the fight.

But leader of the Hizb-i-Islami Afghanistan, Gulbuddin Hikmatyar announced his support for Riyadh.

http://www.khaama.com/iranian-media...tyar-to-target-senior-pakistan-officials-3486

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Iranian media: Saudi Arabia asks Hikmatyar to target senior Pakistani officials

According to Iranian Fars News Agency Saudi Arabia has sent a secret letter to Gulbuddin Hikmatyar, the leader of Hizb-i-Islami Afghanistan, to target Pakistani officials.

Fars citing Arab news agency Alwaie News as saying that Saudi Arabia in the letter sought Hikmatyar to stage terror attacks on senior Islamabad officials for rejecting to join the Saudi coalition in Yemen.

“The Saudi kingdom has demanded the leader of Afghanistan’s Hezb-e Islami to stage the terror operations in Pakistan to take revenge from Islamabad for its defiance,” Fars cites a quotes from the news agency’s website.

Fars further states that Riyadh has also demanded Hikmatyar to target other high profile figures in that country.

“The report said Riyadh has demanded Hekmatyar to stage a series of terror operations on the lives of Pakistani leaders, figures and tribes, but declined to reveal any further details,” Fars quote stated on its website.

After Saudi Arabia formed a coalition against the advancement of Huthies in Yemen in March Pakistan turned down the request of standing militarily with Riyadh in the fight.

But leader of the Hizb-i-Islami Afghanistan, Gulbuddin Hikmatyar announced his support for Riyadh.

http://www.khaama.com/iranian-media...tyar-to-target-senior-pakistan-officials-3486
Saudi pushing ISIS into Afghanistan ..... nice :lol:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
So have we gone so dumb to believe an Iranian(Shia)news agency saying that Saudi Arabia (Sunni) is teaching a lesson to Pakistan (Sunni) .

Really !!!!! ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aliyah

So have we gone so dumb to believe an Iranian(Shia)news agency saying that Saudi Arabia (Sunni) is teaching a lesson to Pakistan (Sunni) .

Really !!!!! ?
what if we planted it through our friend iran that we do all the killing n Saudi take all blame :)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
what if we planted it through our friend iran that we do all the killing n Saudi take all blame :)
Don't mind me saying this, but we indians lack even the imagination to write a novel with your plot.....

aliyah

Don't mind me saying this, but we indians lack even the imagination to write a novel with your plot.....
coz ur still living in Congress era......presently india changing its defense policy to more offensive form total defensive

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles