São Paulo opens its first Gurdwara

IBSA

Country flag
The sikh community of São Paulo opened the first gurdwara of the city, and the second of the country.

The Gurdwara Guru Nanak Sabha São Paulo, as it is called, is located in Morumbi neighborhood, one with most high standard life of the city.

Attachments

IBSA

Country flag
The first Brazil's gurdwara is one called Gurdwara Brazil (pic below). But it is small house and located in Mairiporã, a city of São Paulo Metro Area inside a condominium in middle of Cantareira Hills. So its a place not much easy to access.

The São Paulo's Gurdwara is small too. But there are few sikhs families in São Paulo, by around 20 or 30 families, so its size isn't a problem. At least, São Paulo's gurdwara is in a place best provided of facilities than that Gurdwara Brazil.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
The first Brazil's gurdwara is one called Gurdwara Brazil (pic below). But it is small house and located in Mairiporã, a city of São Paulo Metro Area inside a condominium in middle of Cantareira Hills. So its a place not much easy to access.

The São Paulo's Gurdwara is small too. But there are few sikhs families in São Paulo, by around 20 or 30 families, so its size isn't a problem. At least, São Paulo's gurdwara is in a place best provided of facilities than that Gurdwara Brazil.

The place looks good and peaceful. Anyways, good for our fellow sikhs.

IBSA

Country flag
The place looks good and peaceful. Anyways, good for our fellow sikhs.
Well, I never went in this Gurdwara Brazil, so I cant' to speak much of it. I know only what I heard about it.

IBSA

Country flag
I didnt know there is a time limit to edit post. So I'm writing a new one.

The Gurdwara Guru Nanak Sabha São Paulo, as it is called, is located in Morumbi neighborhood, one with most high standard life of the city, and same place where is located the Bandeirantes' Palace - headquarters of São Paulo's State Gov -, the Morumbi Stadium - arena of São Paulo Football Club, most winner Brazilian club, and one of world's biggest private stadium -, the Albert Einstein Israelite Hospital - one of best hospital of city -, and the Bandeirantes TV Channel, which is one of main Brazilian media company.

The São Paulo's Gurdwara occupies a floor of a residential building, but I don't have a pic of it.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I didnt know there is a time limit to edit post. So I'm writing a new one.

The Gurdwara Guru Nanak Sabha São Paulo, as it is called, is located in Morumbi neighborhood, one with most high standard life of the city, and same place where is located the Bandeirantes' Palace - headquarters of São Paulo's State Gov -, the Morumbi Stadium - arena of São Paulo Football Club, most winner Brazilian club, and one of world's biggest private stadium -, the Albert Einstein Israelite Hospital - one of best hospital of city -, and the Bandeirantes TV Channel, which is one of main Brazilian media company.

The São Paulo's Gurdwara occupies a floor of a residential building, but I don't have a pic of it.
Yup, I think there is a 30 min. time limit to edit your post.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles