Sanatan Shastarvidiya by Nihang Niddar Singh

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

I am quite excited watching these videos and hearty thank Nihag S. Niddar Singh for bringing this art up on youtube for every one to appreciate.

I am overwhelmed to know that martial art has also soaked in Hindu (so called) religious markers to define different techniques of this popularly mentioned unique Sikh war art form. My believe has become more stronger irrespective of how people pretend polarized for sake of religious sterility, that we all were deeply synchronized with each other for many good causes.

Last edited by a moderator:

KS

Bye bye DFI
hit&run, are you a Punjabi Hindu or Sikh ?

KS

Bye bye DFI
I am a Punjabi Hindu.
Then no use...As far as I have observed the majority of the Punjabi sikhs dont feel this way.

My believe has become more stronger irrespective of how people pretend polarized for sake of religious sterility, that we all were deeply synchronized with each other for many good causes.

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Then no use...As far as I have observed the majority of the Punjabi sikhs dont feel this way.
You will be surprised - Sikhs do acknowledge their past, unlike others!! :)

KS

Bye bye DFI
You will be surprised - Sikhs do acknowledge their past, unlike others!! :)
I have not seen that...atleast as far as internet SIkhs are concerned...anyway as long as they are faithful towards India, I am not worried.

maomao

Country flag

hit&run

Mod
I admit I might be little unhappy to see segregation between both the religions but at the same time do believe there are good justifications.

Sikhs are justified to think the way they are now.

The way they were butchered for just being Sikhs in 1984 and no justice done has made them rightly so.

The way RSS lunatics have taken a ride by interfering in their religious way of life without even knowing it has made them so.

The kind of well defined absolute religion they are and Hinduism is not has made them to become best possible sterile they can.

Please note my use of helping verb 'were' it suggests irony, past and reality of present and to be honest I have less problem with what they think at present because I now they are well justified.

My effort starting this thread was for academic purpose more and inject tranquillity if I can than scoring points on Hindu affiliations with Sikh art form. Please note the word used 'so called Hindu'.

Rather than thinking black and white first Hindus should be thankful to these natives of the land (India) Sikh warriors that not only they have preserve and spread India's ancient war art in such larger scale (amongst each other) but a native language 'Punjabi' which mainly originates from 'Sanskrit' as well.

maomao

Country flag

Blackwater

if hindus would be doing this.sikhs would have not came into existence

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
What is the effort that is being made to make the Sikhs understand that 84 was not a religou riot, but a politically orchestrated pogrom by the Congress wherein Congressmen of all hues and religions took active part ? Do the Sikhs know that Jagdish Tytler is a Christian ? Even I have seen many Sikhs complain 84 was a Hindu attack on Sikhs whereas in reality it was not and actually the Hindu parties of that time namely BJP and RSS made concerted efforts to save many Sikhs in Delhi..

Rather than thinking black and white first Hindus should be thankful to these natives of the land (India) Sikh warriors that not only they have preserve and spread India's ancient war art in such larger scale (amongst each other) but a native language 'Punjabi' which mainly originates from 'Sanskrit' as well.
Coming to another question - one common grouse I find among Punjabi Sikhs is that the Punjabi Hindus have let go of their Punjabiyat and have become Hindi-ized...why ?

Last edited:

Blackwater

What is the effort that is being made to make the Sikhs understand that 84 was not a religou riot, but a politically orchestrated pogrom by the Congress wherein Congressmen of all hues and religions took active part ? Do the Sikhs know that Jagdish Tytler is a Christian ? Even I have seen many Sikhs complain 84 was a Hindu attack on Sikhs whereas in reality it was not and actually the Hindu parties of that time namely BJP and RSS made concenrted efforts to save many Sikhs in Delhi..

Coming to another question - one common grouse I find among Punjabi Sikhs is that the Punjabi Hindus have let go of their Punjabiyat and have become Hindi-ized...why ?
do u know jagdish tytler was born as sikh

hit&run

Mod
What is the effort that is being made to make the Sikhs understand that 84 was not a religou riot, but a politically orchestrated pogrom by the Congress wherein Congressmen of all hues and religions took active part ? Do the Sikhs know that Jagdish Tytler is a Christian ? Even I have seen many Sikhs complain 84 was a Hindu attack on Sikhs whereas in reality it was not and actually the Hindu parties of that time namely BJP and RSS made concenrted efforts to save many Sikhs in Delhi..
Yes it was less a religious riot but congress made it more a religious riot than political to save their ass.

Recently there was an effort (videos) on net showing Hindus doing riots in Delhi were RSS goons.

I doubt if those Punjabi Sikhs [as you alleged] blaming Punjabi Hindus are living in Punjab. Punjab is a melting pot now BTW.

Reading this might help how Punjabi is well preserved in Punjab when its dying fast in Pakistan's Punjab.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...you-know-your-mother-tongue-5.html#post390109

KS

Bye bye DFI
I doubt if those Punjabi Sikhs [as you alleged] blaming Punjabi Hindus are living in Punjab. Punjab is a melting pot now BTW.
Well my opinion was based on Tronic's post in the same thread (I think so) and interaction with some other sikhs..as I have not been to Punjab, i know nt much of the ground reality....Good if it's not the case...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles