Samsung Galaxy S4 Launched

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Btw, that game controller is also a complete rip off from Xbox... :lol: It's a shame HTC One costs a lot and also no good battery.....:sad:

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Specs wise it beats everyone

Obviously, that's what Sammy can do but it's overkill. No need of this Octa core. It should have redefined the design of phone. Even with such hi-fi specs it lags like hell. And Lumia 920 has 332ppi.And your 5th post in 1st page shows s4 having 1600 mAh battery which is wrong.

Watch after 1.00 min. to see the lags....:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
^^ that is not a lag, flipping page completely is restricted if you don't lift your finger fast when flinching.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Even software wise Galaxy S IV is leagues ahead of iPhone5. In this version, samsung invested a lot on software leading to features like - smart scrolling/pausing, Drama Shot, S translation, Dual Photo/Video, Samsung Knox, Touchless controls, S Health etc etc

I have no idea what more people are expecting - to cook your dinner?, wash your toilet? :rofl:

No other Smartphone features these both hardware wise and software wise. Samsung making enough effort to differentiate itself from other Android phones.

Haters gonna hate. :rofl:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Obviously, that's what Sammy can do but it's overkill. No need of this Octa core. It should have redefined the design of phone. Even with such hi-fi specs it lags like hell. And Lumia 920 has 332ppi.And your 5th post in 1st page shows s4 having 1600 mAh battery which is wrong.

Watch after 1.00 min. to see the lags....:rofl:

Google X Phone should be good

Last edited by a moderator:

arya

Country flag
well frankly phone means simple just for some call,

i have 3 phones my best one is my first phone still working very good nokia 100 .

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Even software wise Galaxy S IV is leagues ahead of iPhone5. In this version, samsung invested a lot on software leading to features like - smart scrolling/pausing, Drama Shot, S translation, Dual Photo/Video, Samsung Knox, Touchless controls, S Health etc etc

I have no idea what more people are expecting - to cook your dinner?, wash your toilet? :rofl:

No other Smartphone features these both hardware wise and software wise. Samsung making enough effort to differentiate itself from other Android phones.

Haters gonna hate. :rofl:
It's the functionality of android and nobody's bashing android. It's Sammy the plastic champ. HTC One outshines S4.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
^^ that is not a lag, flipping page completely is restricted if you don't lift your finger fast when flinching.
It was a lag, he also mentioned in his blog that S4 lags.But he defended that it's premature model but we all know about the laggard Sammy.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Google X Phone should be good
Yeah might be, but Moto ewww... HTC anyday :aww: I hope Nokia makes android someday or M$ adds basic features in wp and make it little bit open. I'm die hard Nokia Fan....:sad:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Phone lives upto its expectations. Design is not that bad. No other phone punches as many features as S4. HTC is far behind.

Sent via Tapatalk from a galaxy far far away

Neil

Country flag
It's the functionality of android and nobody's bashing android. It's Sammy the plastic champ. HTC One outshines S4.
even HTC one had tons of problem....lot of overheating issues , network problems .... HTC built quality is superb no doubt hell even sony beats samsung when its comes to quality....but they are all overpriced and crappy after sale services thats were samsung scores....

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I have Galaxy S2 and its plasticky and have dropped innumerable times but it works like a champ every time. Samsung is not known for high build quality and therefore they keep their overhead costs less. That's the reason they pack a punch for the price band they offer. Even Apple is feeling the heat of Sammy.

Nokia, HTC, Blackberry, Apple etc are all nice build qualities but over priced as well as low on hardware specs and features. Samsung trumps them there.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
S2 is one tough mfckr!

I have dropped it so many times from good height. But the phone works just great. I don't care about design, phone is solid & sturdy.

Sent via Tapatalk from a galaxy far far away

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
I have Galaxy S2 and its plasticky and have dropped innumerable times but it works like a champ every time. Samsung is not known for high build quality and therefore they keep their overhead costs less. That's the reason they pack a punch for the price band they offer. Even Apple is feeling the heat of Sammy.

Nokia, HTC, Blackberry, Apple etc are all nice build qualities but over priced as well as low on hardware specs and features. Samsung trumps them there.
Not nokia......latest wp8 line up is at perfect price point.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
even HTC one had tons of problem....lot of overheating issues , network problems .... HTC built quality is superb no doubt hell even sony beats samsung when its comes to quality....but they are all overpriced and crappy after sale services thats were samsung scores....
S4 is also gonna be overpriced, around 40k.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Anybody own N9, that phone which kicks all other phones' arse with its great software flexibilities.....

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Nokia's developer support is non-existent. So it is knocked out from comparison.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles