Saffron Bandit 2013 Excercise underway at Combat Commanders School.

fighter124

Re: Saffron Bandit 2013 Excercise underway at Combat Commanders School

And you like all Pakis can remain in denial mode
Indians are used to being ruled by foreigners from outside, tall and fair skinned conquerors from the north. That is why they have a deep rooted inferiority complex about their looks and language: have not you seen the most humiliating sight of indians trying to imitate westerners and taking pride in speaking english, and their obsession with "gora" skin. There is a huge gulf separating their pretension from their reality: a reality of 90 million people living in abject, sub-human, caste-ridden poverty. Paksitan is a nation of conquerors; their ancestors ruled india for a thousand years, and heralded the creation of not one , but two muslim states from so called Mother India.
PAF has humiliated India in 1965 war ( read your own offical report of the war), and had a better kill ration in 1971. Inspite of the sheer numbers, India could do shit about the reality of Pakistan, carved out of the heart of India, and it is destined to live for ever, and preside over the further balkanization of India.Imitating Hollywood, and doing cheap back office call center work make indians believe they have become a great power. It is laughable as it is tragic. At best that culture can produce glorified Todal Mals to ruling Akbars or take pride in giving their women to fair skinned northern conquerors.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag

Another Paki propagandist... now under the guise of US flag... :frusty:

Indians are used to being ruled by foreigners from outside, tall and fair skinned conquerors from the north. That is why they have a deep rooted inferiority complex about their looks and language: have not you seen the most humiliating sight of indians trying to imitate westerners and taking pride in speaking english, and their obsession with "gora" skin. There is a huge gulf separating their pretension from their reality: a reality of 90 million people living in abject, sub-human, caste-ridden poverty. Paksitan is a nation of conquerors; their ancestors ruled india for a thousand years, and heralded the creation of not one , but two muslim states from so called Mother India.
PAF has humiliated India in 1965 war ( read your own offical report of the war), and had a better kill ration in 1971. Inspite of the sheer numbers, India could do shit about the reality of Pakistan, carved out of the heart of India, and it is destined to live for ever, and preside over the further balkanization of India.Imitating Hollywood, and doing cheap back office call center work make indians believe they have become a great power. It is laughable as it is tragic. At best that culture can produce glorified Todal Mals to ruling Akbars or take pride in giving their women to fair skinned northern conquerors.

The Fox

you are talking about Indians being ashamed of their own identity Instead we pretend to be Westerners however you being a Paki you are hiding behind a English Name and An American flag and now you don't have the right to lecture us....... More over after 9/11 Pakis in USA pretend to be Indians to get the job so who is ashamed of who now........ and for your info............ You Paki's got your A$$ handed to you in 1971 by Indira Gandhi and Indian Army and East Pakistan Became Bangladesh and before talking think.......... and in 1965 Indian army was at your door step Bombing their way towards Lahore if you don't believe me google it or listen to Nadeem setti .........but donot read your pakistani text book because it is edited by your generals to cover up the shame...... after all this humiliation at the hands of Indians since 1947 you talk about being martial race an all ............. As for your Martial Race Theory ......... I have 4 words for you " MARTIAL RACE MY A$$ "

Last edited:

fighter124

you are talking about Indians being ashamed of their own identity Instead we pretend to be Westerners however you being a Paki you are hiding behind a English Name and An American flag and now you don't have the right to lecture us....... More over after 9/11 Pakis in USA pretend to be Indians to get the job so who is ashamed of who now........ and for your info............ You Paki's got your A$$ handed to you in 1971 by Indira Gandhi and Indian Army and East Pakistan Became Bangladesh and before talking think.......... and in 1965 Indian army was at your door step Bombing their way towards Lahore if you don't believe me google it or listen to Nadeem setti .........but donot read your pakistani text book because it is edited by your generals to cover up the shame...... after all this humiliation at the hands of Indians since 1947 you talk about being martial race an all ............. As for your Martial Race Theory ......... I have 4 words for you " MARTIAL RACE MY A$$ "
What a ridiculous argument: we are not aping the west and worship fair skin, because i am hiding behind an american flag. I did not even know that this site would put the flag against my name, so much for your flag. As for 1965, your army did the most cowardly think that you could accept from the nation who was for thousand years ruled by people of different faith and race: it was losing war in Kashmir and hence it attacked Pakistan, crossing international border. They were thoroughly thrashed in their attack on Lahore, and Lahore is still a proud Pakistani city. Now, as for Bangladesh, you take advantage of a civil war to intervene in the most cowardly fashion, a fight between two brothers, in which a mean, cowardly enemy saw an opportunity to take advantage like a cunning person. The end result is what we in Pakistan approve of: another muslim dominated state from previous Indian land. Martial race is proved by the very fact of the existence of Pakistan: a 12 times bigger neighbour is obssesed and afraid of Pakistan, and though its idiotic leaders proclaimed that Pakistan could not last a few years, is still a thorn in the side of India. If this not martial race, i dont know what is! But , how would you know, the nation enslaved for hundreds of years!

The Fox

dude stop the rant.... you brought up the fact that Indians are ashamed of who they are and what they are but as per your argument Indian pre British era was ruled by lot of muslim Kings but were you able to convert the india into a muslim country no it is still Hindu majority country and that shows our resilient and faith in us and pride that we are Hindustanis............. face it your kings and brits failed to convert India into a Islamic country and that it self a proof of our pride culture and
2nd Isn't that a fact that you pakis pretend to be indians to get a job donot believe me here is the video enjoy it
[video=youtube_share;udgvm64toWI]http://youtu.be/udgvm64toWI[/video]
[video=youtube_share;CW5z3351y24]http://youtu.be/CW5z3351y24[/video]

3rd as per India crossing the border and attacking Pakistan It was pakistan who after the death of Jawaharlal Neheru the then PM thought that India will be weak and we can attack India and take Kashmir by force and you failed miserably on your face and it was Pakistan who drew the first fire and not India and it was Pakistan the Aggressor and India acted in its defence ......... this is the fact for you and the Paki fanboys who thinks Kashmir will be taken from India by force or by Negotiations the truth is " You Will NEVER Get Kashmir it is Indian State and Will Always be Indian state of Kashmir" and if i were a Paki I would worry about Baluchistan and NWF province than Kashmir and also about the Predator Drones and Reaper Drones and Hell fire missiles but you are in USA sitting in front of computer safe and secure while your country men getting missiled
4th the civil war happened when you suppress their population in 1970's Bangladeshi led party won the election for the PM post in Pakistan but you guys in the Sind didnot let them take the PM post and denied their rights and your east pakis were getting refugee in India and trust me you were beaten in the war of 1971 and lost half of your country and face it and swallow it if not don't argue about it this is the fact and it is hard on the pakis i understand

seriously still i don't know why you Pakis call your self Martial race after so many humiliations

What a ridiculous argument: we are not aping the west and worship fair skin, because i am hiding behind an american flag. I did not even know that this site would put the flag against my name, so much for your flag. As for 1965, your army did the most cowardly think that you could accept from the nation who was for thousand years ruled by people of different faith and race: it was losing war in Kashmir and hence it attacked Pakistan, crossing international border. They were thoroughly thrashed in their attack on Lahore, and Lahore is still a proud Pakistani city. Now, as for Bangladesh, you take advantage of a civil war to intervene in the most cowardly fashion, a fight between two brothers, in which a mean, cowardly enemy saw an opportunity to take advantage like a cunning person. The end result is what we in Pakistan approve of: another muslim dominated state from previous Indian land. Martial race is proved by the very fact of the existence of Pakistan: a 12 times bigger neighbour is obssesed and afraid of Pakistan, and though its idiotic leaders proclaimed that Pakistan could not last a few years, is still a thorn in the side of India. If this not martial race, i dont know what is! But , how would you know, the nation enslaved for hundreds of years!

fighter124

dude stop the rant.... you brought up the fact that Indians are ashamed of who they are and what they are but as per your argument Indian pre British era was ruled by lot of muslim Kings but were you able to convert the india into a muslim country no it is still Hindu majority country and that shows our resilient and faith in us and pride that we are Hindustanis............. face it your kings and brits failed to convert India into a Islamic country and that it self a proof of our pride culture and
2nd Isn't that a fact that you pakis pretend to be indians to get a job donot believe me here is the video enjoy it
[video=youtube_share;udgvm64toWI]http://youtu.be/udgvm64toWI[/video]
[video=youtube_share;CW5z3351y24]http://youtu.be/CW5z3351y24[/video]

3rd as per India crossing the border and attacking Pakistan It was pakistan who after the death of Jawaharlal Neheru the then PM thought that India will be weak and we can attack India and take Kashmir by force and you failed miserably on your face and it was Pakistan who drew the first fire and not India and it was Pakistan the Aggressor and India acted in its defence ......... this is the fact for you and the Paki fanboys who thinks Kashmir will be taken from India by force or by Negotiations the truth is " You Will NEVER Get Kashmir it is Indian State and Will Always be Indian state of Kashmir" and if i were a Paki I would worry about Baluchistan and NWF province than Kashmir and also about the Predator Drones and Reaper Drones and Hell fire missiles but you are in USA sitting in front of computer safe and secure while your country men getting missiled
4th the civil war happened when you suppress their population in 1970's Bangladeshi led party won the election for the PM post in Pakistan but you guys in the Sind didnot let them take the PM post and denied their rights and your east pakis were getting refugee in India and trust me you were beaten in the war of 1971 and lost half of your country and face it and swallow it if not don't argue about it this is the fact and it is hard on the pakis i understand

seriously still i don't know why you Pakis call your self Martial race after so many humiliations
Najam Sethi is the scum of the earth, no serious Pakistani pays any attention to any word coming out of his mouth. His mother was a Hindu, so you could guess where he is coming from.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

Najam Sethi is the scum of the earth, no serious Pakistani pays any attention to any word coming out of his mouth. His mother was a Hindu, so you could guess where he is coming from.
Naah . . .we cant . . . definitely not from that information , but the monumental stupidity of you post clearly says where u r coming from ,

How about crawling back to the same shithole back and stop spraying ur BS here . . . ?

The Fox

for you Zyed hamid is a true paki and rest others are bullshit and trust me i know your standard and where you come from after reading couple of posts of yours and i do not have to put up with a troll and hence all the best trolling and still you will never get Kashmir no matter what all the best no matter how much longer you stay in this forum...... the way it goes i don't think its gonna be long........

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Dude you are sick.
Get well soon.
Look what has happened to those fair sninned terrorists from the North and West whoes ancestors were our looters (rulers you say). Look where are they at this stage of history and where are their Hindu slaves.

Talk of today son. One can not live on the glory of marauders and killers, plunderers and uncivilised tribal backwards. Looting, plundering and capturing is not the end of life but begining of life which humanity has to get over and overcome. That is what was taught to them by their Hindu slaves which unfortunately they have forgotten. They are again lining up for Jihad according to their basic animal insticts. Get over that beastaility.

Get well son.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador

Paksitan is a nation of conquerors; their ancestors ruled india for a thousand years, and heralded the creation of not one , but two muslim states from so called Mother India.
No, Pakistan is not a nation of conquerors. Rather, what you call "Pakistan" was what was conquered over and over again, perhaps more than any other piece of territory in Asian history. The "fair-skinned rulers" of what you today call "Pakistan" were Turks who slaughtered, enslaved, and quite possibly raped thousands of your Punjabi ancestors. If you are truly 'fair-skinned' (which I doubt), it is quite likely that one of your female ancestors was seized by some lustful Turk.

Indeed, none of the people who the modern-day Pakistanis idolize and name their weapons after - Khalid bin Walid, Ghaznavi, Ghauri, Babur, or whoever - was a Punjabi. In fact, they would be rolling in their graves if they knew they were being compared to Punjabis. There was not a single Mughal emperor, mansabdar, subehdar, or thanedar who was a Punjabi. Please show me an example otherwise.

Hindus like the Kayasthas and Rajputs had a much higher social and political status in the Mughal Empire than your ancestors ever did.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

no further news on this exercise, looks like bandit got away.....................:rofl:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

no further news on this exercise, looks like bandit got away.....................:rofl:
No it is being conducted in the wild West..... with the bell sounds and cowboy hats... and F-16 chasing horses / donkeys....

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

No, Pakistan is not a nation of conquerors. Rather, what you call "Pakistan" was what was conquered over and over again, perhaps more than any other piece of territory in Asian history. The "fair-skinned rulers" of what you today call "Pakistan" were Turks who slaughtered, enslaved, and quite possibly raped hundreds of thousands of your Punjabi ancestors. If you are 'fair-skinned' (which I doubt), it is quite likely that one of your female ancestors falls in the above-mentioned category.

Indeed, none of the people who the modern-day Pakistanis idolize and name their weapons after - Khalid bin Walid, Ghaznavi, Ghauri, Babur, or whoever - was a Punjabi. In fact, they would be rolling in the graves if they knew they were being compared to Punjabis. There was not a single Mughal emperor, mansabdar, subehdar, or thanedar who was a Punjabi. Please show me an example otherwise.

Hindus like the Kayasthas and Rajputs very likely had a much higher sociopolitical status in the Mughal Empire than your ancestors ever did.

स्वभावो नोपदेशेन शक्यते कर्तुमन्यथा ।
सुतप्तमपि पानीयं पुनर्गच्छति शीतताम् ॥
It is not possible to change a persons habits by advising him.
Just like water becomes hot when you heat it... But always
turns cold (normal behaviour) in time.

You are heating that scum....

pmaitra

Guys, let's not give this troll Fighter fellow too much importance. Let's look at the picture below and agree that all Pakistanis are dudh-ke-dhule-hue white:

:troll:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

@fighter124

few points raised by fighter124 are indeed true

After the Pakistani ruled india for thousands of year but after 1857-59 war..the hindus started backstabbing the muslim and sided with the british

because of their anger for the pakistanis for ruling them for thousand of years..

Last edited by a moderator:

arkem8

Country flag

Paksitan is a nation of conquerors; their ancestors ruled india for a thousand years, and heralded the creation of not one , but two muslim states from so called Mother India.
Funny how a "nation" that cannot win a single war even in favourable conditions, govern itself for any length of time, calls itself a "nation of conquerers",was founded by a Shia-pork-eating-whiskey-swilling-British Appointed Degenerate for the sole purpose of "holding on to a piece of India" for the upcoming Cold War.

Like we say in Hindi "Aukat Bhangee jaisa aur Nakre Rajkumar jaisa"........

After the Pakistani ruled india for thousands of year but after 1857-59 war..the hindus started backstabbing the muslim and sided with the british

because of their anger for the pakistanis for ruling them for thousand of years..
How come a people that "ruled over India for a 1000 years" cannot rule over themselves today?? Why is their country such an uneviable shythole??

Last edited:

pmaitra

@fighter124

Yeah, Pakistan was created in 1947, and then they sat in the time machine (see below), went back into the past, and ruled India. You are right. Don't strain yourself so much.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

@fighter124

After the Pakistani ruled india for thousands of year
but after 1857-59 war..the hindus started backstabbing the muslim and sided with the british

Pakistan was born in 1947 so how come it become thousands of years, may your madarsa education is even worse then i thought it was................:rofl:

do they have proper maths and history teachers ??

pmaitra

So, this Saffron Bandit exercise is about White Pakistanis killing Saffron Taliban, I suppose? :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles