Rise of Neo-Nazi groups in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damian

USA have one of the biggest if not the biggest shale gas reserves, shale gas use in USA is increasing in steady rate, so USA will not only be independent on gas resources, but also will be slowly increasing it's exports. Same goes for oil, there is shale oil and USA is pioneer in use of shale gas and oil deposits.

Besides this USA is investing more and more money for research and development of more fuel efficent powerplants and alternative sources of fuels for these powerplants.

Besides this USA and Canada are closely cooperating with each other, and potential natural resources in the north pole, as well as within Canada's teritory, can be used with profits for both allies.

Besides this I find it amusing that a guy that claims to live in a country that do not exist for the last 21 years, is trying to predict the future and of course, this future is not very shine for major enemies of his non existing country... some people are so predictible. :facepalm:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_shale_reserves#North_America
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shale_gas

With increase in use of this resources, USA might get out of it's economic problems, as well as be a serious threat on world markets for todays biggest manufacturers of gas and oil.

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
The election of President Barack Obama in 2008 triggered an explosion in the number of militias and so-called patriot groups in the United States, the Southern Poverty Law Center reported in its annual tally of such anti-government organizations.
The SPLC thrives on its own fearmongering.

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
I find even if Mr B.Obama has got 50% votes, the chances are at least 50% that Mr B.Obama would emerge as a leader of one of these militia gorups by end 2016, as below: :tsk:

Writers warn of new American CIVIL WAR staged by 'Tea Party militia' in 2016
13 August 2012

=> Writers detail shocking civil war resulting from 'Tea Party militia' taking over South Carolina town - and the U.S. military's response

=> They prophesize that unrest will result from the the economy's failure to improve from 'Great Recession'

A duo of writers have ignited an uproar with their foretelling of an insurrection that will plunge America into a new civil war, courtesy of a 'Tea Party militia.'
:toilet:

Written in disturbing detail by a retired colonel and the academic, the article describes events leading up to a full-blown civil war on American soil, like the one that is currently gripping Syria.

The article also describes the plan of the American military to quash the rebellion orchestrated by its own citizens.

The Small Wars Journal article, entitled 'Full Spectrum Operations in the Homeland: A "Vision" of the Future,' was written by retired U.S. Army Col Kevin Benson and Jennifer Weber.

So when does such a civil war begin? According to Benson and Weber, the seeds of their vision have already been planted. :usa:

They write that the Great Recession will have lasted longer than anyone could know, sparking massive unemployment and political unrest.

Benson and Weber write that despite a 'change in control of the White House and Congress in 2012,' the economy's downward smile will continue, with the percentage of jobless Americans near double digits.

Benson and Weber describe in shocking detail the insurrection that would leave the U.S. plummeting into a civil war, like the one currently gripping Syria

But the authors say it won't be until 2016 when things start to take a bad turn.

The write: 'In May 2016 an extremist militia motivated by the goals of the "tea party" movement takes over the government of Darlington, South Carolina, occupying City Hall, disbanding the city council, and placing the mayor under house arrest.'

According to their story, the movement will spread from Darlington and into various checkpoints on travel routes like I-95 and the commercial and passenger rail lines.

Benson and Weber prophesize that the Tea Partiers will join forces with groups like the Ku Klux Klan and the Minutemen, bringing a racist and anti-immigrant element into the controversy.

On the Small Wars site, were quick to blast the authors for the piece

One called Benson a 'traitor in waiting.'

Another said that their story was 'quite disturbing and not well thought out.'

In an editorial published last week, the Washington Times called the story 'a choppy patchwork of doctrinal jargon and liberal nightmare.'

Benson is now a seminar leader at the University of Foreign Military and Cultural Studies at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.

Weber is currently an associate professor of history at the University of Kansas, but has also toured the country speaking about President Lincoln and the Civil War. :tsk:

Writers warn of new American CIVIL WAR that staged by 'Tea Party militia' in 2016 | Mail Online

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
USA have one of the biggest if not the biggest shale gas reserves, shale gas use in USA is increasing in steady rate, so USA will not only be independent on gas resources, but also will be slowly increasing it's exports. Same goes for oil, there is shale oil and USA is pioneer in use of shale gas and oil deposits.

Besides this USA is investing more and more money for research and development of more fuel efficent powerplants and alternative sources of fuels for these powerplants.

Besides this USA and Canada are closely cooperating with each other, and potential natural resources in the north pole, as well as within Canada's teritory, can be used with profits for both allies.

Besides this I find it amusing that a guy that claims to live in a country that do not exist for the last 21 years, is trying to predict the future and of course, this future is not very shine for major enemies of his non existing country... some people are so predictible. :facepalm:

Oil shale reserves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shale gas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

With increase in use of this resources, USA might get out of it's economic problems, as well as be a serious threat on world markets for todays biggest manufacturers of gas and oil.
look, check this news as below and think, when these rest of 33% will start visiting for Welfare, who neither have job nor they need 'right now', then how will US's government feed them? I mean, 8% people neither have job nor they may feed themselves by their own so they are listed as 'unemployed' and hence visit for pay check. but what about the other 33% who neither have job nor they need 'right now' as they are financially capable to feed themselves by their pocket, 'right now'. even right now, total Welfare program of US is over $1.5trillions, as per this Debt Clock, with including social Security+Medical both. :meeting:

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

the people, equipped with guns but no food would finally bring Obama lead them one day :wave:

The real jobs numbers: 41% of America unemployed, 1 in 3 doesn't want work at all
19 October, 2012

33% percent of Americans don't have a job and don't want one

Even if the US Labor Department has determined that the unemployment level has finally plateaued after months of staggering jobs statistics, the truth behind the numbers isn't all that nice. Only four out of every 10 adults in the US is employed.

While the percentage of Americans filing jobless benefit claims isn't what it was during an unemployment epidemic that ravaged the country throughout the majority of US President Barack Obama's administration, the Labor Department's numbers are largely inflated on account of how they determine what actually constitutes looking for work.

Officially, the unemployment rate in America for the month of September was only 7.8 per cent, but that statistic stems from only the number of citizens who have been actively searching for a paycheck. :ranger: In reality, only around 5 per cent of the adult population in the US is unemployed in the eyes of the government, because they have been handing in applications during the four weeks before the Labor Department conducted their research. Additionally, another 3 per cent are interested in work, but haven't actively engaged in a job hunting during that span, creating an unemployment figure of just under 8 per cent.

The real figures, however, reveal a much scarier statistic.

"The employment-to-population ratio is the best measure of labor market conditions and it currently shows that there has been almost no improvement whatsoever over the past three years," Paul Ashworth, chief North American economist for Capital Economics, writes in a note to clients obtained by CNN. That figure, which accounts for the proportion of working Americans compared with the number of adults in the country, is a lot higher than 8 per cent.

For now, 58.7 per cent of American adults are working if the actual employment-population ratio is taken into consideration, leaving about 82 million, or almost 41 per cent of people unemployed. Only 8 per cent, however, are even interested in work, leaving 33 per cent of Americans not only jobless — but with no desire for work.

"The ratio expresses more clearly how many people find working to be a 'good or attractive deal,'" Tyler Cowen, economist and director of the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, adds to CNN.

If the numbers seem drastic, it's because they are. So rampant in fact is the country's seeming disregard for work that other just-released statistics show that funding welfare programs for the American population was the most expensive endeavor undertaken in all of Fiscal Year 2011.

Republicans on the Senate Budget Committee released findings this week showing that the government spent roughly $1.03 trillion on welfare programs last year, funding 83 separate efforts to provide assistance to Americans. Days earlier, a separate study out of Capitol Hill revealed that the number of people enrolled to receive federal assistance by way of food stamps has hit a new record high with roughly 47 million US residents. :toilet: :tsk:

"These astounding figures demonstrate that the United States spends more on federal welfare than any other program in the federal budget," Alabama Sen. Jeff Session writes in a letter provided to The Daily Caller this week. "It is time to restore — not retreat from — the moral principles of the 1996 welfare reform. Such reforms, combined with measures to promote growth, will help both the recipient and the Treasury."

"No longer should we measure compassion by how much money the government spends, but by how many people we help to rise out of poverty," Sessions adds. "Welfare assistance should be seen as temporary whenever possible, and the goal must be to help more of our fellow citizens attain gainful employment and financial independence. This is about more than rescuing our finances. It's about creating a more optimistic future for millions of struggling Americans."

The real jobs numbers: 41% of America unemployed, 1 in 3 doesn't want work at all — RT

Damian

look, check this news as below and think, when these rest of 33% will start visiting for Welfare, who neither have job nor they need 'right now', then how will US's government feed them? I mean, 8% people neither have job nor they may feed themselves by their own so they are listed as 'unemployed' and hence visit for pay check. but what about the other 33% who neither have job nor they need 'right now' as they are financially capable to feed themselves by their pocket, 'right now'. even right now, total Welfare program of US is over $1.5trillions, as per this Debt Clock, with including social Security+Medical both. :meeting:

the people, equipped with guns but no food would finally bring Obama lead them one day
Why do you think that anyone should help these people? The point is to not help them, but let them act, if they are smart, and have own personal motivation they will survive, if not, let the useless ones die.

The economic problems are here because several problems, one of this problems is social help. Think how much money from our taxes are spent for useless citizens that don't work but use our money to just live.

Same in europe, for example imigrants who's only job is to make more children, so they can get more money.

This is the problem, the stupid, useless social politics and involvement of goverment in to peoples lifes.

And as I said, if they do not want to work, let them die, there will be less idiots to feed.

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
U.S. is nearing its debt ceiling again, Treasury Department warns

The federal government will probably hit its $16.4-trillion borrowing limit by the end of the year, adding more urgency to efforts to avoid the fiscal cliff.

October 31, 2012

WASHINGTON — The nation's debt ceiling once again looms as the spark to congressional brinkmanship that could threaten the slowly recovering economy.

The Treasury Department said Wednesday that the U.S. probably will hit its $16.4-trillion borrowing limit by the end of the year, at the same time that Congress will be grappling with the automatic tax hikes and large government spending cuts scheduled to kick in Jan. 1.

"It adds to the caldron of the dark brew," Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody's Analytics, said of the fast-approaching debt limit. "That makes the disaster more disastrous." :usa:

The Congressional Budget Office and most economists predict another recession in 2013 if the confluence of tax increases and spending reductions known as the fiscal cliff takes place.

And straying too close to the debt limit — not to mention hitting it — probably would lead to a second downgrade of the U.S. credit rating. In mid-2011, a bitter standoff over the issue led to the first credit revision. :tsk: :facepalm:

The Treasury said Wednesday it could take "extraordinary measures" to juggle the nation's finances to give Congress and the White House more time to work on a debt-limit increase. But even those steps — essentially a series of accounting maneuvers — would buy only into early 2013 before the government faced a possible default.

As of Tuesday, the U.S. debt was $16.165 trillion. (at tuesday at 30/10/2012)

"I think that, as we saw last summer [2011], it's important that the debt limit is raised in a timely manner, but really that's in Congress' hands," said Matthew Rutherford, assistant Treasury secretary for financial markets.

It was the agreement then to boost the limit that created the $1.2 trillion in automatic spending cuts that are part of the fiscal cliff. The other part is the expiration of the George W. Bush-era tax cuts.

Lawmakers and President Obama will try to deal with the fiscal cliff after next week's elections. The debt limit will probably be addressed then as well, although it has not yet been the focus of Democrats or Republicans.

House Speaker John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) said in May that he had a simple principle for raising the debt limit — any increase must be offset "by spending cuts and reforms that exceed the amount of the debt limit increase."

"No decisions have been made on timing, but the speaker's principle — that spending cuts and reforms must exceed any debt hike — will have to be met," Boehner spokesman Kevin Smith said Wednesday.

A White House spokeswoman declined to comment.

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke and Christine Lagarde, head of the International Monetary Fund, have warned about the negative ramifications for the U.S. and world economies if the debt limit is not raised.

U.S. is nearing its debt ceiling again, Treasury Department warns - Los Angeles Times

its already around $16.3trillion+ by 24/11/2012, as below: :toilet:

=> U.S. National Debt Clock

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Why do you think that anyone should help these people? The point is to not help them, but let them act, if they are smart, and have own personal motivation they will survive, if not, let the useless ones die.

The economic problems are here because several problems, one of this problems is social help. Think how much money from our taxes are spent for useless citizens that don't work but use our money to just live.

Same in europe, for example imigrants who's only job is to make more children, so they can get more money.

This is the problem, the stupid, useless social politics and involvement of goverment in to peoples lifes.

And as I said, if they do not want to work, let them die, there will be less idiots to feed.
Is anyone born useless? Why do they become that way? Everyone have dreams of being rich why dont they pursue it? Is it becoz over competitive societies burn out certain people while climbing the ladder?

Off course your answer will be the easy one, they just love welfare, why work when they get free meals!

Then you should explain how this number has grown, that means its a systemic fault and bugs in the system push vulnerable people to give up easily.

1 in 3 is a very high number of population and if you say they should die out then that would be Genocidal in proportion. One mans idea of success should not stand in judgement over millions of other peoples lifes.

P.S Lets leave out the Immigration problem for now, the problem is only Islamic immigration who dont believe in population control. If you leave that out every nation has huge immigration problems, in India we have million of Nepalese, Burmese, Bangladeshis, Tibetains flooding in and takeing Indian jobs, we dont talk of killing them.

Last edited:

Damian

You seems to still be idealist? ;)

I left idealism behind me long time ago, the only thing left is realism. Listen if someone do not work, but still demand to others that they should finanse them, he is nothing else than parasite. You think that I never had personal contact with very poor people? I had, more than once, and any attempt to help them, to say them, hey, you can still do something an have money to live from that is pointless, they do not wan't work. So tell me, why I should give them my money, that I have from hard work? Not matters if I give them that money directly or via taxes.

And don't be wrong, I'am not some rich guy, my family is probably lower middle class when it comes to finances.

So as I said, why the productive and usefull part of nation, should waste their resources to support nothing else than parasites? Not only we, the productive part of society lost our money, but also economy is loosing at it.

You know, not allways I have work, but when I do not have one, I also do not go to employment office and ask for money, because as I said, I would become the same parasite, and I would literally still money from other people, so I do not do this, it is better to have help from family, mor fair it is.

The only solution for this problem is that families would take care about these people, not the whole nation, but the families responsiblity is also to force these people to find a job.

If not, then sorry, why we should waste money on parasites?

The point is clear?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
You seems to still be idealist? ;)

I left idealism behind me long time ago, the only thing left is realism. Listen if someone do not work, but still demand to others that they should finanse them, he is nothing else than parasite. You think that I never had personal contact with very poor people? I had, more than once, and any attempt to help them, to say them, hey, you can still do something an have money to live from that is pointless, they do not wan't work. So tell me, why I should give them my money, that I have from hard work? Not matters if I give them that money directly or via taxes.

And don't be wrong, I'am not some rich guy, my family is probably lower middle class when it comes to finances.

So as I said, why the productive and usefull part of nation, should waste their resources to support nothing else than parasites? Not only we, the productive part of society lost our money, but also economy is loosing at it.

You know, not allways I have work, but when I do not have one, I also do not go to employment office and ask for money, because as I said, I would become the same parasite, and I would literally still money from other people, so I do not do this, it is better to have help from family, mor fair it is.

The only solution for this problem is that families would take care about these people, not the whole nation, but the families responsiblity is also to force these people to find a job.

If not, then sorry, why we should waste money on parasites?

The point is clear?

I agree with you on Politicians giving Social Welfare to people. I cant dispute that, that has caused huge problems in Europe and idiots here to give social welfare when we cant even afford it, one moron gave free TVs and direct satellite dish to everyone. lol.

You where talking of starving them to death, thats where the problem is!! Killing part of your own society is Reality for you? lol..

But sometimes you sound violent in the name of being realistic. Some people fall into the cracks of society, bad parenting, bad social laws that make them lose hope, addiction to stuff etc., cause problem in some. Such people have always existed in all societies and your DREAM of makeing a society 100% productive is Realistic? Unless you go on like hitler and kill the jews, gays, lazy people etc., your not being realistic.

Damian

You where talking of starving them to death, thats where the problem is!! Killing part of your own society is Reality for you? lol..
No I just said, do not help them, these who will be smart, will soon find a job for them... or family will help them, idiots who do not want to work will die, just like that, and yes, this is reality. Life is brutal, you will not change that, nobody will.

But sometimes you sound violent in the name of being realistic.
I know, but you this is reality, life is brutal.

Some people fall into the cracks of society, bad parenting, bad social laws that make them lose hope, addiction to stuff etc., cause problem in some. Such people have always existed in all societies and your DREAM of makeing a society 100% productive is Realistic? Unless you go on like hitler and kill the jews, gays, lazy people etc., your not being realistic.
What I said, is to ignore them, not killing them by purpose. And please, do not compare me to Hitler and his acolites, I hate socialists, be them internationalists or nationalists.

As for my dreams, my dream is closer to what founding fathers of USA were dreaming, not socialists (tfu!)

average american

You better be sitting down when you read this!

As you may know, Cruz Construction started a division in North Dakota just 6 months ago.

They send every Kenworth (9 trucks) we had here in Alaska to North Dakota and several drivers.

They just bought two new Kenworth's to add to that fleet; one being a Tri Drive tractor and a new 65 ton lowboy to go with it.

They also bought two new cranes (one crawler & one rubber tired) for that division.

Dave Cruz said they have moved more rigs in the last 6 months in ND than Cruz Construction moved in Alaska in the last 6 years.

Williston is like a gold rush town; they moved one of our 40 man camps down there since there are no rooms available.

Unemployment in ND is the lowest in the nation at 3.4 percent last I checked.

See anything in the national news about how the oil industry is fueling North Dakota 's economy?

Here's an astonishing read. Important and verifiable information:

About 6 months ago, the writer was watching a news program on oil and one of the Forbes Bros. was the guest.

The host said to Forbes, "I am going to ask you a direct question and I would like a direct answer;

how much oil does the U.S. have in the ground?" Forbes did not miss a beat, he said, "more than all the Middle East put together."

The U. S.. Geological Service issued a report in April 2008 that only scientists and oil men knew was coming, but man was it big.

It was a revised report (hadn't been updated since 1995) on how much oil was in this area of the western 2/3 of North Dakota,

western South Dakota, and extreme eastern Montana.

Check THIS out:

The Bakken is the largest domestic oil discovery since
Alaska 's Prudhoe Bay , and has the potential to

eliminate all American dependence on foreign oil. The Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates

it at 503 billion barrels. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable( 5 billion barrels), at $107 a barrel,

we're looking at a resource base worth more than $5.3 trillion.

"When I first briefed legislators on this, you could practically see their jaws hit the floor.

They had no idea.." says Terry Johnson, the Montana Legislature's financial analyst.

"This sizable find is now the highest-producing onshore oil field found in the past 56 years," reports The Pittsburgh Post Gazette .

It's a formation known as the Williston Basin , but is more commonly referred to as the 'Bakken.'

It stretches from Northern Montana, through North Dakota and into Canada .

For years, U. S. oil exploration has been considered a dead end.

Even the 'Big Oil' companies gave up searching for major oil wells decades ago.

However, a recent technological breakthrough has opened up the Bakken's massive reserves,

and we now have access of up to 500 billion barrels. And because this is light, sweet oil,

those billions of barrels will cost Americans just $16 PER BARREL !!!!!!

That's enough crude to fully fuel the American economy for 204 1 years straight.

And if THAT didn't throw you on the floor, then this next one should - because it's from 2006 !!!!!!

U.. S. Oil Discovery - Largest Reserve in the World

Stansberry Report Online - 4/20/2006

Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains
lies the largest untapped oil reserve in the world.

It is more than 2 TRILLION barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush mandated its extraction.

In three and a half years of high oil prices none has been extracted.

With this mother load of oil why are we still fighting over
off-shore drilling?

They reported this stunning news:

We have more oil inside our borders, than all the other proven
reserves on earth.

Here are the official estimates:

8 times as much oil as Saudi Arabia

18 times as much oil as Iraq

21 times as much oil as Kuwait

22 times as much oil as Iran

500 times as much oil as Yemen

and it's all right here in the Western United States !!!!!!

HOW can this BE? HOW can we NOT BE extracting this?
Because the environmentalists and others have blocked all
efforts to help America become independent of foreign oil!
Again, we are letting a small group of people dictate our
lives and our economy. WHY?

James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says we've got
more oil in this very compact area
than the entire Middle East , more than 2 TRILLION barrels
untapped. That's more than all the proven oil reserves of
crude oil in the world today, reports The Denver Post .

Don't think 'OPEC' will drop its price even with this find?
Think again! It's all about the competitive marketplace, it
has to.

Think OPEC just might be funding the environmentalists?

Got your attention yet? Now, while you're thinking about it,
do this:

Pass this along. If you don't take a little time to do this, then
you should stifle yourself the next time

you complain about gas prices, by doing NOTHING, you
forfeit your right to complain.

Now I just wonder what would happen in this country if every
one of you sent this to every one in your address book.

By the way, this can be verified. Check it out at the link
below !!!!!!

USGS Release: 3 to 4.3 Billion Barrels of Technically Recoverable Oil Assessed in North Dakota and Montana’s Bakken Formation—25 Times More Than 1995 Estimate— (4/10/2008 2:25:36 PM) USGS Release: 3 to 4.3 Billion Barrels of Technically Recoverable Oil Assessed in North Dakota and Montana’s Bakken Formation—25 Times More Than 1995 Estimate— (4/10/2008 2:25:36 PM) U.S. Geological Survey

Cruz Construction:
http://www.cruzconstruct.com/;
http://www.cruzconstruct.com/services..php;

average american

You better be sitting down when you read this!

As you may know, Cruz Construction started a division in North Dakota just 6 months ago.

They send every Kenworth (9 trucks) we had here in Alaska to North Dakota and several drivers.

They just bought two new Kenworth's to add to that fleet; one being a Tri Drive tractor and a new 65 ton lowboy to go with it.

They also bought two new cranes (one crawler & one rubber tired) for that division.

Dave Cruz said they have moved more rigs in the last 6 months in ND than Cruz Construction moved in Alaska in the last 6 years.

Williston is like a gold rush town; they moved one of our 40 man camps down there since there are no rooms available.

Unemployment in ND is the lowest in the nation at 3.4 percent last I checked.

See anything in the national news about how the oil industry is fueling North Dakota 's economy?

Here's an astonishing read. Important and verifiable information:

About 6 months ago, the writer was watching a news program on oil and one of the Forbes Bros. was the guest.

The host said to Forbes, "I am going to ask you a direct question and I would like a direct answer;

how much oil does the U.S. have in the ground?" Forbes did not miss a beat, he said, "more than all the Middle East put together."

The U. S.. Geological Service issued a report in April 2008 that only scientists and oil men knew was coming, but man was it big.

It was a revised report (hadn't been updated since 1995) on how much oil was in this area of the western 2/3 of North Dakota,

western South Dakota, and extreme eastern Montana.

Check THIS out:

The Bakken is the largest domestic oil discovery since
Alaska 's Prudhoe Bay , and has the potential to

eliminate all American dependence on foreign oil. The Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates

it at 503 billion barrels. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable( 5 billion barrels), at $107 a barrel,

we're looking at a resource base worth more than $5.3 trillion.

"When I first briefed legislators on this, you could practically see their jaws hit the floor.

They had no idea.." says Terry Johnson, the Montana Legislature's financial analyst.

"This sizable find is now the highest-producing onshore oil field found in the past 56 years," reports The Pittsburgh Post Gazette .

It's a formation known as the Williston Basin , but is more commonly referred to as the 'Bakken.'

It stretches from Northern Montana, through North Dakota and into Canada .

For years, U. S. oil exploration has been considered a dead end.

Even the 'Big Oil' companies gave up searching for major oil wells decades ago.

However, a recent technological breakthrough has opened up the Bakken's massive reserves,

and we now have access of up to 500 billion barrels. And because this is light, sweet oil,

those billions of barrels will cost Americans just $16 PER BARREL !!!!!!

That's enough crude to fully fuel the American economy for 204 1 years straight.

And if THAT didn't throw you on the floor, then this next one should - because it's from 2006 !!!!!!

U.. S. Oil Discovery - Largest Reserve in the World

Stansberry Report Online - 4/20/2006

Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains
lies the largest untapped oil reserve in the world.

It is more than 2 TRILLION barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush mandated its extraction.

In three and a half years of high oil prices none has been extracted.

With this mother load of oil why are we still fighting over
off-shore drilling?

They reported this stunning news:

We have more oil inside our borders, than all the other proven
reserves on earth.

Here are the official estimates:

8 times as much oil as Saudi Arabia

18 times as much oil as Iraq

21 times as much oil as Kuwait

22 times as much oil as Iran

500 times as much oil as Yemen

and it's all right here in the Western United States !!!!!!

HOW can this BE? HOW can we NOT BE extracting this?
Because the environmentalists and others have blocked all
efforts to help America become independent of foreign oil!
Again, we are letting a small group of people dictate our
lives and our economy. WHY?

James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says we've got
more oil in this very compact area
than the entire Middle East , more than 2 TRILLION barrels
untapped. That's more than all the proven oil reserves of
crude oil in the world today, reports The Denver Post .

Don't think 'OPEC' will drop its price even with this find?
Think again! It's all about the competitive marketplace, it
has to.

Think OPEC just might be funding the environmentalists?

Got your attention yet? Now, while you're thinking about it,
do this:

Pass this along. If you don't take a little time to do this, then
you should stifle yourself the next time

you complain about gas prices, by doing NOTHING, you
forfeit your right to complain.

Now I just wonder what would happen in this country if every
one of you sent this to every one in your address book.

By the way, this can be verified. Check it out at the link
below !!!!!!

USGS Release: 3 to 4.3 Billion Barrels of Technically Recoverable Oil Assessed in North Dakota and Montana’s Bakken Formation—25 Times More Than 1995 Estimate— (4/10/2008 2:25:36 PM) USGS Release: 3 to 4.3 Billion Barrels of Technically Recoverable Oil Assessed in North Dakota and Montana’s Bakken Formation—25 Times More Than 1995 Estimate— (4/10/2008 2:25:36 PM) U.S. Geological Survey

Cruz Construction:
http://www.cruzconstruct.com/;
http://www.cruzconstruct.com/services..php;

Damian

As I said, natural resources will help US go out of crisis. Just think how much PRC alone will be willing to pay. USA can pay all it's debts with oil, and of course new work places will be created.

So yeah, shale gas, shale oil, and more convetional and unconventional oil sources can bring prosperity.

So the only needed thing is time.

However in the same time USA should invest more in to alternative power sources for domestic use, so more oil and profits can come from exports.

average american

As I said, natural resources will help US go out of crisis. Just think how much PRC alone will be willing to pay. USA can pay all it's debts with oil, and of course new work places will be created.

So yeah, shale gas, shale oil, and more convetional and unconventional oil sources can bring prosperity.

So the only needed thing is time.

However in the same time USA should invest more in to alternative power sources for domestic use, so more oil and profits can come from exports.
or we can just print more money.

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Fall of US/EU economies will bring huge benefits to developing nations

sir, fall of US/EU economies will bring huge benefits to developing nations which can't be stated in one post...........

a total fall of US's/EU's economy will result in enormous benefits to developing countries. i remember during recession early 2009, i asked my one friend of Venezuela, "is there any profit to sell oil for the price $27/barrel?" as it was that time? he was working with me as projects engineer that time, Loice Riera, and he answered, "even $27/barrel is a price which includes profit on the top of production cost." we clearly meant that $50/barrel is a quite reasonable price of oil and anything above it is a gift. but we also discussed that its mainly because of OECD countries who sell products for a very high price due to their high labor cost, so the oil rich nations also need higher price for oil/gas to buy those products from OECD economies. and the final result is, first oil/gas/metal is expansive this way and at the same time products of US/EU are also very expansive, and it all come from the pocket of developing nations, keeping them poor forever :tsk: :facepalm:

in fact, US produce around 50% of oil it consume and Britain produce around 70% of oil it consume and any fall of their economies US$/Ponds will make them in the position of almost no oil import, after a free fall of their economies, as below. :enjoy:
https://www.cia.gov/library/publica...e=China&countryCode=ch®ionCode=eas&rank=5#ch

its all because, the cheapest coffee on the streets of Australia is sold for around $3.5, the minimum, and the same can be bought for hardly Rs25 in India, a pretty good coffee. while the petrol price is $1.3/litre in Australia and Rs80/litre in India? its cheap to drive to a suburb than buying a ticket of bus in Australia and hence, people have more cars in Australia than total population there. less people in the busses, very few in case of Perth I saw. but if the AU$ fall by 400%, say, then people there will be willing to be in busses more than driving cars, obviously?

for example of Indian trade relation with other countries, total oil import bill of India last financial year was around $140bil at the average oil price of $110/barrel last year. and excluding export of refined oil, they consumed oil worth around $110bn and this way there was a loss of around $60bn to $80bn due to the oil price over $50/barrel. and also, until US/EU economies fall, they will have to keep paying over $100bn for import of their products which would cost hardly around $25bn to $30bn if the US$ and Euro suddenly fall :wave:. as, it will then make their products cheap in terms of exchange rate and also it will then be hard for them to import too much oil/gas/metal, bringing the oil prices well below even $40/barrel for a long period of time. you will then have saving of at least $20bn on the side of import from China also as they will then have cheap energy/metal to manufacture the products, they export to India.......

this way I may say, a sudden fall of US$/Euro will result in around $150bn to $200bn saving for India on the import side and at the same time India may lose upto $150bn on the export side of combine merchandise/service export, no more than that. this way, you will lose jobs of maximum $150bn export but it will result in minimum saving of $150bn on import side. and then we may invest that $150bn in infrastructure to first generate jobs of $150bn in India and also to have new infrastructure. this way, we find until India wants to keep jobs of $150bn export, they will have to keep paying price of it on the side of import. while from my side I may say, India is not as much dependent on export as China+ASEAN+OECD and any loss on the export side may be easily fulfilled by increase in domestic consumption on long term. but after that, being more capable to import high tech products at low price from OECD nations, will finally help them have a better shape of Industries, which they can't right now as they simply can't import high tech products so 'freely', also. as, they are too expansive in the current exchange rate terms of US$/Euro.........

fall of US/EU economies will bring huge benefits to developing nations which can't be stated in one post...........
:balle: :balle: :balle: :balle: :balle:

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hate groups, citizen militias surge in U.S. as race and economy fuel tensions
Reuters Mar 9, 2012

WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina — The number of hate and anti-government groups in the United States continued to rise last year, fueled by racial tensions, conspiracy theories and anger over economic inequality, according to a report by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

The most explosive growth came from the so-called Patriot movement, whose adherents view the federal government as their enemy.

The Patriot movement reached a peak in 1996, a year after right-wing extremist Timothy McVeigh set off a truck bomb outside the Oklahoma City federal building, killing 168 people. McVeigh and a co-conspirator were convicted, and McVeigh was executed.

The number of Patriot groups, a largely rural phenomenon sometimes referred to as the militia movement, increased to 1,274 groups in 2011 from 824 in 2010, the report released on Thursday said.

The number of those organizations has swelled in recent years since the economy slumped into recession and Democratic President Barack Obama, the country's first black president, was elected in 2008, said the law center, which has tracked extremist groups for three decades.

A backlash against federal bail outs of the bank and auto industries, and discredited allegations that Obama was not born in the United States and therefore disqualified to be president, provided believers with the rationale to join such groups, according to the report.

Heated political rhetoric from this year's presidential campaign could attract more adherents, said Mark Potok, senior fellow at the center and editor of the report.

"The campaign season has simply added fuel to the fire," Potok said. These groups vehemently oppose Obama and abhor the possibility that he could be re-elected to a second term in November. "To them, that's a horror show," Potok said. The center counted 1,018 hate groups in the United States last year, up from 1,002 in 2010. The number of groups have been increasing since 2000, when the center counted 602.

Potok said it was hard to gauge how many Americans are members of hate groups, but estimated the number was between 200,000 and 300,000 people.

The U.S. election campaign season has simply added fuel to the fire

The center also estimated that some 300,000 Americans were part of the so-called "sovereign citizens" movement who flout most laws, do not pay federal taxes and even refuse to obtain driver's licenses.

The report's findings echoed comments last month in Washington by the FBI about a growing threat of violence by members of these "sovereign citizen" groups.

Stuart McArthur, deputy assistant director in the FBI's counterterrorism division, told a news conference that routine encounters with police can turn violent "at the drop of a hat." He cited shootings of police officers after routine traffic stops in Arkansas and Texas the past two years.

Convictions of such extremists, mostly for white-collar crimes such as fraud, increased to 18 each in 2010 and 2011 from 10 in 2009, the FBI said.

Most members of hate groups and anti-government organizations have not committed crimes, Potok said. But the center's report highlighted recent examples where authorities accused militia members of plotting violence.

In one case, authorities accused four Georgia members of a militia group of plotting to obtain explosives and produce the deadly toxin ricin, with which they intended to attack government officials.

In Michigan, seven members of a Midwestern militia group called the Hutaree are standing trial on charges that they plotted to kill police to spark a wider insurrection.

The law center also found the number of groups specifically targeting gays and lesbians rose to 27 in 2011 from 17 in 2010, and the number of anti-Muslim groups jumped to 30 from 10.

But the number of so-called "nativist extremist" groups who harass people they suspect of being illegal immigrants appeared to be in decline. The number of those groups dropped to 184 in 2011 from 319 the year before.

The center attributed the decline in part to the push in some states for laws aimed at cracking down on illegal immigrants, the report said. "Nativist groups have lost the wind in their sails as their issue has been co-opted by politicians," Potok said.

The Southern Poverty Law Center was formed in the early 1970s to defend the legal rights of African Americans following the civil rights reforms of the 1960s. It was instrumental in some convictions of members of white supremacist groups such as the Ku Klux Klan for civil rights abuses against blacks. It has broadened to other issues in recent years.

Hate groups, citizen militias surge in U.S. as race and economy fuel tensions | News | National Post
US's+EU's Economies are moving towards 'No Return'

=> U.S. National Debt Clock

here, with reaching National Debt at $16.3trillions+ by this month, we have the key finding of this news as below:

After the U.S. technically hit its then $14.3-trillion debt ceiling in May 2011, the Treasury was able to delay the effect for about 12 weeks through maneuvers such as borrowing from two federal employee pension funds.

U.S. is nearing its debt ceiling again, Treasury Department warns - Los Angeles Times
this way we find that it took around 18 months for US to travel $2.0trillions debt, since May 2011 to November at $16.3trillions, as per the its current state. also we find, at inflation 1.5%, with interest rate 1.5% too, US gotto pay around $260bil as interests for the debt they have already borrowed to date, as below in debt clock:

this way we find that $2.0trillions extra debt borrowed since May 2011, would have share of around 2.0/16.3= 0.1227 * $260bn = $32billions additional interest on US's budget due to the debt borrowed since May 2011 only. and we do know that $32bil is almost as much as total Budget of Pakistan and half of budget of Poland type economies ......

with these facts, we have Budget Expenditure of US for 2011 as below, which had share of Social Security of 20%, Medical Expanses 23%, Defense 19%, Net Interest 7% (as interests at $260bil+ as of november 2012 would now mean for 7% share in US's budget from now onwards...:tsk:) = 20+23+19+7 = 69% of total US's budget only for interest payments, defence, Welfare....... means all waste at Budget Deficit of 8% to US's GDP itself :facepalm:

(here we must get to know that $2.0trillions debt increase occured within only 18 months in a comparative good economic condition of US since 2011 :tsk:)

=> the above analysis meant to mainly make a bottom-line difference between Developed and Developing economies. developing economies would at least have growth at 5%+ on long run while that of developed economies may hardly have 2% on long term, which isn't looking possible for them from now onwards, definitely not. and with that, if US may achieve high inflation like a growing economies at 7%, say, then they will have to pay 7% interest on their national debt, around $1.2trillions as Interests only, means around 33% of total Budget Expenditure at current $3.6trillions.........

and to keep inflation low, they always need to import cheap manufactured products, otherwise bringing industries back to US will increase inflation. thats why it is said that Public Debt at 50% for a developed country has the same meaning as Public Debt at 100% for a developing economy. while the link below state the completely opposite story, Public Debt is around 50% only for the developing countries while its over 100%+ for developed countries including US....:toilet:

List of countries by public debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles