Right to Education

Adux

Country flag
You are ill-informed ! trying reading The Hindu newspaper, Your hatredness can be cured !
You are an idiot and unfortunately he is correct, from reading a communist newspaper which supports maoist and giving kashmir away, and takes its orders from beijing

Bachchu Yadav

You are an idiot and unfortunately he is correct, from reading a communist newspaper which supports maoist and giving kashmir away, and takes its orders from beijing
Ohh i didn't know that if you read a particular newspaper than you become Idiot . Wow !

ToI is best for you, Having LGBT parade over whole paper.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Ohh i didn't know that if you read a particular newspaper than you become Idiot . Wow !
But not reading it makes you ill-informed?

You are ill-informed ! trying reading The Hindu newspaper, Your hatredness can be cured !
:hmm:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
if the government feels the private schools shouldnt have those benefits, they could take it away and actually tax the schools.
Actually I do agree with you here, but the problem is, those benefits like land subsidies allow the government to have a certain control over these institutions. Taxing schools would make them raise fees. Since, fees is going to increase in any case why not let economically weaker students get benefit out of it?

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag

ToI is best for you, Having LGBT parade over whole paper.
No, because even after reading a agenda driven maoist commie news paper you dont have the capacity to even figure out what 'reimbursement means' in RTE, therefore you are just another idiot, who has keeps harping very complete incorrect statements.

I have read the complete act and even its kerala rules, I am far more informed on it than you are, and I also know how it is effect the very small schools all over india, who are run by non-minorities. How this law allows politiicans to interfere in schools, you make all your observations based on your stereotyping of some schools in metro's who charge like a dealer to a meth addicts,

jumping around like an idiot, at the advent of such a law, is similar to the idiots who jumped up for NREGA and Rs.1/kg for Rice for poor, it comes at a cost, the cost is India's future, India's productive class India's middle and lower class.

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Poor kids WILL NOT come to Rich schools

Because rich kids will make their lives miserable

This law does not take into account social and CLASS realities

pankaj nema

Country flag
This law will come into force ONLY at the ENTRY LEVEL ie at the KG or Grade One

It is NOT as if in ALL Grades From One to 10 there will be poor kids seeking admissions

Adux

Country flag
Actually I do agree with you here, but the problem is, those benefits like land subsidies allow the government to have a certain control over these institutions. Taxing schools would make them raise fees. Since, fees is going to increase in any case why not let economically weaker students get benefit out of it?
There are no land subisides for schools, you are talking about aided schools, I am talking about private schools,
30% of the Private schools will close down, because they cant afford it, all the while we need more schools
You need to look at the point of view of capacity, not money alone. it comes at a huge cost to a very productive and upwardly mobile class, that is the middle class. It will have immense impact on India's growth.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Is a convent under the RTE? These schools don't take govt grants I think.

What about the international schools that have come up whose fees range from 1lac -2 lacs a year!

pankaj nema

Country flag
The reality is that poor people prefer Education in their own Vernacular Languages

Only the Middle class parents who can UNDERSTAND the Curriculum of English Medium
schools send their kids to Convent and other English medium schools

Bachchu Yadav

What about the international schools that have come up whose fees range from 1lac -2 lacs a year!
They also have to take poor Child from neighbourhood. Take that .

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Only the Middle class parents who can UNDERSTAND the Curriculum of English Medium
This is a fallacy, the middle and lower-middle class in India is aware of the importance of English and would prefer an English medium education for their kids regardless of their own proficiency in the language.

I don't like it, but its true.

Adux

Country flag
This law will come into force ONLY at the ENTRY LEVEL ie at the KG or Grade One

It is NOT as if in ALL Grades From One to 10 there will be poor kids seeking admissions
I hate it, when people talk about absolute trash, especially when it is ill informed and never even taken an effort to read what is easily available.

Right to Education Act is from 1st std to 8th std, and they are going to increase it till 12th in a span of 3 years, 25% of seats of all these class will go to the poor, Schools with Minority Certifications are exempted from it. That proposal is being challenged in the court, which looking at the supreme court, I am sure they will strike it down, and make that idiot kapil sibal's wish to make horse-----ey out of Indian education sector, a very clear possibility. Just like he has done with the new CCE from CBSE, all grandiose idiots

Bachchu Yadav

The reality is that poor people prefer Education in their own Vernacular Languages

It is not that poor children prefer this or that.

It was a Macule's minute and hunter commission recommendation which dates back to 1854 :D

pankaj nema

Country flag

The International Bacalaurette or IB schools CANNOT even be TOUCHED

Ambanis and Shah Rukh Khan 's KIDS sharing space with poor kids !!!

Pigs will FLY but this will NOT happen :lol:

Adux

Country flag
This is a fallacy, the middle and lower-middle class in India is aware of the importance of English and would prefer an English medium education for their kids regardless of their own proficiency in the language.

I don't like it, but its true.
Absolutely right.

Adux

Country flag

The International Bacalurette or IB schools CANNOT even be TOUCHED

Ambanis and Shah Rukh Khan 's KIDS sharing space with poor kids !!!

Pigs will FLY but this will NOT happen :lol:

Wrong, Anything which forms or does the work of a school under any board , becomes part of the RTE Act. Prrivate schools dont take any grants.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
It is not that poor children prefer this or that.

It was a Macule's minute and hunter commission recommendation which dates back to 1854 :D
You really should take some time away from the keyboard and actually go learn the subject.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I hate it, when people talk about absolute trash, especially when it is ill informed and never even taken an effort to read what is easily available.

Right to Education Act is from 1st std to 8th std, and they are going to increase it till 12th in a span of 3 years, 25% of seats of all these class will go to the poor, Schools with Minority Certifications are exempted from it. That proposal is being challenged in the court, which looking at the supreme court, I am sure they will strike it down, and make that idiot kapil sibal's wish to make horse-----ey out of Indian education sector, a very clear possibility. Just like he has done with the new CCE from CBSE, all grandiose idiots
Mate, i think he may have a point here. Say we have a 10 year old who by age should be in 4th or 5th but has not been to school at all. What about him? He can't start with class 5

Global Defence

New threads

Articles