• Yes

Votes: 42 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
We have been hearing about missile transfers to Vietnam for a long time. This event would be a good opportunity to showcase weapons like Brahmos, LCA and seal some deals at the same time.

hardip

Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.

good !!!
It's a very Good strategy Step By india..
Modi govt. New strategy is appreciable
First Openly Relationship with ISRAEL..and
India Coming out its old Comfort zone..

And it's Needed... all County bited by Dragon PRC.. and also dispute History with Chinese..

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
good I think India is poking its nose at china in a settle way but I do agree that it would be a Logistical and protocol Nightmare but it will be a awesome job not to mention a burnol moment for a " certain" next door neighbor of ours
In 2015, we hosted 54 world leaders from Africa simultaneously in the India-Africa summit.

10 would hardly be any pressure.

Sledge

Great News.... But people in New Delhi should be prepared for some traffic jams. Otherwise, great initiative. So many guests accepting the invite is an achievement.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Our Prime minister always has some thing new up his sleeves. Excellent idea and it will be executed with good planning. I do not think there will be any issues with the protocol. Modiji is thinking ahead of many other politicians in India at least by 5 to 10 years. One has to go back three years and analyze all the new programs or policies introduced for the first time and fine tune those were required to meet the goals. I have from the day one stated that he will be our nations Prime Minister for three terms.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So the day has arrived why no media coverage. Are we going to see anything new this year.?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles