Remove Justice Aftab Alam from Gujarat cases:Justice Soni to CJI

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
saya read the last page , he has prayed to treat the letter as a PIL in the relief clause, but you are right he should have enclosed his affidavit, while he has not.

However the SC can take it as a PIL and ask to submit his affidavit in this regard later.
Once a Good Judge said that if you want to become good Judge, you should have good nose to know what is cooking.

Now please understand that Letter PIL is extreme case, where the person cannot reach justice or does not have financial or other means to approach justice, in this case the person making allegations has all the means and he knows the procedure for the same. Be as it may, we all know the procedure for the removal of sitting Supreme Court Judge. The allegations against the Hon'ble Judge pertains to 2009 if that is the case, a RAW/IB report of the event must have been send to the Ministry of Law. He has not produce any evidence to support such lecture was delivered by him. Plus he has based his letter on some third persons affidavit. The case he mentions are very sensitive cases and way in which this letter was leaked, only smell rat.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
reference to Manusmriti was made to indicate that Justice SM Soni's claims might themselves not be free of communal leanings . . .
Am i in support of Shariyat . . . ??

Hell No . . !!!

but if Indian constitution of India has decided to incorporate some of its clauses . . . it is Indian Law .

from now own lets just talk of what we know conclusively about this issue . . . .
coz in my opinion SM Soni's claims are weak in as much as the citations he himself provides . . .

As can be seen from from the article in Post # 15
Justice Aftab Alam has only expressed his discontentment with Rulings made by SC, never the Law

This in no way proves that he is incapable of upholding the Indian Law without bias
Manu Smirti is fundamental to Hindu jurisprudence and Saria is basic to Islamic jurisprudence and both are essentials to the Courts in India.

ani82v

Country flag
Manu Smirti is fundamental to Hindu jurisprudence and Saria is basic to Islamic jurisprudence and both are essentials to the Courts in India.
How many times has Manusmriti been referred to in Indian Court of Law?

KS

Bye bye DFI
This is the guy who has been appointed to hear the Ram Janmabhoomi case along with another left leaning judge RS Lodha...:rolleyes:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Justice aftab alam is a good judge. Ask anyone who is slightly connected to law.

No wonder no decent chap wants to become judge or assume any position of responsibility because one shout from a loony and all you asshats with an agenda start jumping up and down like monkeys. It is because of this sick mentality only that good people shy away from politics because they dont want there name dragged through the mud and then you moan that we have corrupt people in power. Look within first!

ani82v

Country flag
Justice aftab alam is a good judge. Ask anyone who is slightly connected to law.
Please bless us with your infinite wisdom and tell us who else are good (you too have an insider info I suppose).
Nobody questions his competency, its his own comments and subsequent questions raised which has lead to this debate.

No wonder no decent chap wants to become judge or assume any position of responsibility because one shout from a loony and all you asshats with an agenda start jumping up and down like monkeys. It is because of this sick mentality only that good people shy away from politics because they dont want there name dragged through the mud and then you moan that we have corrupt people in power. Look within first!
Achcha dialog hai. I will note it, baad mein kaam ayega.

Predator

absolutely wrong, Indian courts dont give judgements based on manu smriti or sharia

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
How many times has Manusmriti been referred to in Indian Court of Law?
Do you know what is jurisprudence and what is the difference between and an act and Jurisprudence ??

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
absolutely wrong, Indian courts dont give judgements based on manu smriti or sharia
Do you know what is jurisprudence and what is the difference between and an act and Jurisprudence ??

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
don't blindly post links, quote the relevant parts, my original contention still has not been disproved by you
Read and understand rather argue for the sake of it.... or lump it.

Predator

Read and understand rather argue for the sake of it.... or lump it.
there is nothing in both links which supports your claim of "both{manusmriti and shaira} are essentials to the Courts in India"

either prove your contention or stop wasting people's time with such blind links

and if you have nothing better to do keep lumping yourself

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
there is nothing in both links which supports your claim of "both{manusmriti and shaira} are essentials to the Courts in India"

either prove your contention or stop wasting people's time with such blind links

and if you have nothing better to do keep lumping yourself
I told to lump it and do not be peoples representative ... be yourself and lump it.

Predator

I told to lump it and do not be peoples representative ... be yourself and lump it.
I see another frustrated twit craving for someone to lump his lying mouth :tongue:

give me your address will gladly do the needful

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Predator, you don't seem to like Bhadra.

You seem to stalk him all over the forum.

Go easy.

Chaps, let us not go after one another as a matter of routine.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No more interaction please between you two or else I will delete every single post, relevant or irrelevant.

And then the heavy hand will fall!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thank you.

This thread has become an exchange of irrelevance.

I have a tennis elbow and so cannot make the heavy hand fall as yet.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles