Power grid failure: Amid gloom, Gujarat sets an example

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
I agree. If there is honesty, then even a government owned or controlled organization can function properly.
"¨"¨"©My father is an Asst.Engineer in Narmada Nigam. I remember when I was in primary, my father used to go to office around 11.30, than come to home for lunch at 12.00, drop me to school at 12.30 than go to office and return to home around 5. And in those days, his colleagues always said to him that he's very punctual. And now, he goes to office before 10.30 after taking lunch at 10. And comes back at 7.He can't escape between work hours. He says the workload is way too much from past 10 years. he hasn't done such heavy work in his 25 years of career before. And I say to him,you people just ate the salary without doing any work and he replies, there was no work before but now this ganchi(Modi) is breaking my body.:lol: Most of govt employees always say such bad things about Modi because he directly threatens them 'if you don't work, be prepared for hard consequences.' :rofl:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What is a 'ganchi'?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Seeing the way the UPA is moving from crisis to crisis and still being in paralysis and obfuscating and muddling its way, all I can do is quote Jack London (The Call of the Wild) -

"No, sir. Go to hell sir. It's the best I can do for you sir."

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In the NDTV Debate on the Blackout, one of the chaps said that Technology is also to blame.

He specifically mentioned Chinese turbines and other power equipment which were not up to the mark, but had been bought because it was cheap, as one of the source of the problem!

If that is true, then this is what happens and will happen if you cut corners!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I think that he is from this oil making community.

Therefore, he is a 'ghanchi'.

Notwithstanding, it appears that he has done well for Gujarat and its development.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles