Pork laced bullets to deny terrorists paradise

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
South Fork Industries created a product line dubbed "JIHAWG" that infuses the bullets of their commercially re-loaded ammo with pork byproducts via paint with the stated intention of "providing a peaceable and natural deterrent to radical Islam." You may ask yourself, "how does this act to deter a potential terrorist attacker?" That's a valid question, so let me explain.

It's commonly believed by non-Muslims that if you forcibly inject pork into a Muslim via a projectile that you've now defiled said Muslim and they will no longer be eligible for their 72 virgins in paradise and will be denied entry into Heaven. Pork is considered a filthy animal by Jules Winnfield and by Muslims, however according to Shannon Dunn who is a professor of religious studies at Gonzaga University, "There is no penalty for coming into contact with pork given by the Quran."

I wouldn't buy this product thinking you'll be able to send a Islamic terrorist to Hell if you're forced to shoot them. Apparently it doesn't work that way. If you're in the market for ammunition that is offensive to Islamic terrorists, you should look into buying ammo from Israeli Weapons Industries (IWI). Apparently using Israeli manufactured ammo has proven to agitate Muslims Terrorist more so than pork laced bullets and probably costs a bit less.

Source : Pork laced bullets to deny terrorists paradise | The Bang Switch

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Good Idea , one of the motivations targeted, now they wont get 72 virgins as well as heaven. Lol!

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Israeli manufactured weapons Versus Weapons laced with Pork

WHO WILL WIN? :confused:

drkrn

It depends. If there is nothing left to eat, it is temporarily permissible!
if this is permissible by Qur'an,then i appreciate the way Qur'an looks things around it.pork/pig is banned for Muslims as the region where islam originated i.e in arab nations may be at that time cysticercous cellulose was predominant,and forbidding it from consumption is to prevent a human from that disease.
its 100% logical one,even many more such logic's exist in islam,but rigid mind set of religious is blinding people from visualizing the truth

no animal is impure in gods creation.if its any such thing that should be human

amoy

It is cautioned not to use any words in front of Muslims like pig, sow, or pork. Often an euphemism "big meat" (in Chinese) is used in lieu of "pork".

In some Muslim dominated areas or universities, restaurants even were forced to make public apologies for selling non Halal foods (or "faking" Halal) or alcohol.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles