Politics over cow

Ancient Indian

p = np :)

Kshatriya87

Country flag
cow will be always value higher over human specially jihadi low lifes. This is good choice forcing cow dung and urine is best solution for those jihadi or is it pork?
Holy shit. Why didn't I think of that. They should have fed them pork and porki shit as well.

fooLIam

Holy shit. Why didn't I think of that. They should have fed them pork and porki shit as well.
recently around my locality ,there is lot of cases of stealing goats of poor people. I wonder why is that.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
From early days, our life used to be around the cow. We drank cow milk. We used to build houses from cow dug. We used to get butter, curd, butter milk from cow milk. Everything of cow considered to be sacred. Even its urine has so many medicinal properties. So naturally it had a special place in our life. Even kuran says that do not eat beef. Muslims across the world do not eat cow beef. It is some anti Hindu desi mullahs for whom, insulting Hindus and Hindu traditions is the way to Islam eat cow beef. If Ummah has all the right to kill people across the world for the religion of peace, at least we have the right to make Ummah guys respect our religion. Some pseudo secular advocate spineless Hinduism where anybody can come and insult us and we should praise it to give proof of our secularism (Cowardliness). We need to tell all very loud and clear that we are very intolerant so far as it comes to our religion, our ethos and our values. We shall ruthlessly F**k you if you try to play any game with it. This time we have made you eat cow dug but next time it will be Human............... if you repeat the mistake.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
That's a bit confusing right there.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Thanks for proving my point that hindu taliban are at least as dangerous as Islamic taliban.:)
No, Hindus at the best forced them to eatCow Dung, while Muslim Jihadis invent new methods to Kill Kafirs everyday.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles