Police in California receive death threats after killing man’s dog

Discussion in 'Americas' started by Razor, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Razor

Razor CIDs from Tamilnadu Senior Member

Police in California receive death threats after killing man’s dog

Cops arrest man for filming them and then kill his dog - YouTube

Source: Police in California receive death threats after killing man’s dog — RT USA

3. Razor

I'm with the cops on this one.
    When an aggressive rottweiler tries to attack you, you defend yourself. Nothing wrong in that.
    The public is clearly over-reacting with criminal threats being issued in the social media against the cops.
    I mean how hypocritical are the public: they kill cattle, pork, fish and what not and eat it, no problem. But when a cop defends himself from an attacking dog, suddenly it's open season on the cops. :tsk:
    Also I see that the public nowadays seem to over-react to every such situation with protests and shit, I don't think that's healthy behavior. :hmm:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
    Snuggy321 and TrueSpirit like this.
  4. hitesh

hitesh New Member

Some one see's it as self defense by cops ,but what about the dog he was just defending his master ,he doesn't deserve to be put down with a bullet ,Dog is not our food he is some ones best friend .You can't compare some one's pet with a food. Only a Pet lover can see the pain in this brutal killing of a dog who was defending his master .

For some there pet is part of there family members & the pet take it in the same way .

5. Razor

The pet owner should have taken proper precaution.
    What if gang members get dogs and do the same trick, why should the cop compromise his security in any case.
    At the end of the day, the cop also desires to go home to his family, without serious injuries and in one piece.
    Though, I will agree a taser could have been used. But it is not known whether the cop had one at hand.

Snuggy321 and Dovah like this.