Discussion in 'Members Corner' started by pmaitra, Jun 29, 2012.
Please explain this bizarre behaviour
It is either too hot or too cold in there, so dog is trying to build a shelter. Dogs in wild do that, this is instinctive.
He/she is bored take him out side.
This behaviour is not breed specific. I think Amit might be right. This is probably instinctive.
The kid hid a dog treat under the sheet.
Maybe it has something to do with the breed of the dog... Maybe it's a natural behavior (what they have been bred for) of that kind of dog. You have to somehow satisfy that dog's natural yearnings to dig.
No, it's not breed specific.
But you are right. Dogs, like wolves and foxes, like to dig holes and then sleep there. It is probably a natural instinct.
There are many reasons why dogs scratch the ground.
1. Dogs scratch the ground before lying down to sleep. After raising their feet to pee, dogs also scratches the ground. They are known to scratch the carpet within the home as they scratch the grass /ground outside.
2. Dogs also do this as a ritual before going to sleep so as to make the place comfortable, as also adjust to the ambient temperature.
3. They do it when they are bored or lonely.
4. They do it to hide things like bones so that some other animal does not steal the same away.
5. They scratch also to hide the faecal stuff and after urinating.
6. They do it to mark their territory, especially after urinating since the earth thrown about carries the smell of their urine.
7. Scratching is also done otherwise to mark the â€˜territoryâ€™ since the dogs secrete from glands at their pads.
This is known as paki syndrome . This dog symbolize paki effort to find gas and oil in Baluchistan but could not dig as usual they r living in dreams just like this dog.
Your post is really funny man.
I consider dogs as much better than Pakis.
At least dogs won't stab you in the back, but the Pakis will, like they did in Kargil.
There are a lot of things which are funny
Why Dogs Turn Around Three Times Before Lying Down - Page 1
Replicating excerpt from above:
Separate names with a comma.