Führer
Country flag

@Shaitan the Gaymer, Sir .!
I want this Juegosfera :lawl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I found all these gaming thing over costlier a rip off I can't afford. I had PS2, Wii, PSP (all three sold), Now I have PS vita wifi and xbox 360 kinect (Obviously for my son) with few games. But whenever he asks me for a new game I sweat seeing the price tag. Only on some special occasions I buy him one or two games mostly pre owned. With xbox now IE is available with few other apps but you need live membership to access it for whopping $120 a year.

Memory card for my PS vita is $130 for 32 GB which I haven't bought it yet even the space left in 8 GB card is around 100 MBs now with few games bought online in it.

I really think the prices are criminally high and not worth the games we finish from start to end in one or two days. Yes Renting is one option I use during school holidays etc.

I forgot to mention another rip off you have to endure while purchasing few accessories, even you have to buy a second player controller.
Dude, I don't know where you live, but in India almost every major city will have places where you can buy these games for as little as Rs. 50.

srikanth

No they won't. Not even close.

Even today you need a 50k+ Desktop to compete with a PS3 with 256MB RAM
Not 50k+, much much less I have PC which performs better than both Xbox 360 and PS3 at 720p resolutions. I bought my present setup around the time they were released and it allows me to play almost all the games which are released on PC which are also available on those at high details.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Sony doesn't profit from PS3 Sales, only from game sales.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I have quite a kick ass laptop, but PS3, for me, is much smoother.
@Razor you don't get pirated games for PS3, Xbox 360 etc. only for PS2 and PC.
I thought X360 could be cracked? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I thought X360 could be cracked? :confused:
Xbox and Ps3 both can be cracked but its too tedious, and too complicated with a major chance of your unit being bricked.

TPB has all the PS3 Games for download.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles