PLA border troops patrolling at an altitude of 6000m

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Apparently neither these PLA conscripts nor the 50 cent army has any idea about arctic or high altitude warfare.

1) Holding hands while crossing. Seriously. Unless crevasses on your side are mere potholes, get a rope.
roping is for amateur climbers, no decent army personnel will chain them together for machine gun series pop-heads,

2) No gloves. I suppose frostbite is not a big deal in China.
Even you see ice and snow, the temperature can be a pleasant 7-15 degree, which to you tropical races, a harsh winter.

3) You never ever eat ice in such cold climate. Your body temperature might drop very quickly.
Oh? really? our regular Herbin girls eat ice creams all the way below -40 C, a surprise for you huh?

4) And for crying out loud, carry your standard issue backpack with survival gear in it.
This is a light weight patrol last only by hours, camping site was at hillfoot and they are just combat ready, it is required by army routines.

And last but not the least stop fooling your citizens. This place is nowhere close to 6000m, 6000 feet maybe.
it is more than 6000m, the weather looks clearer because it is situated to the north side of the mountain,

cloud_9

Country flag
sigh, never bother to tell a summer bug what winter is, you need to make up your middle school physics. and geography too, it does snow there and you forgot there is something called wind which blows snows a top,

shake head. this is Indian educated mass?
:wtfcat:
Stop acting like a retard :rofl:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

this is taken at their base, if you can read the Arabian numbers, their base is located at 5300.
the picture taken was just one of the several mountains they have to patrol, they have to clear a gorge that is 6109m, notice a gorge.

blueblood

clown :laugh:

roping is for amateur climbers, no decent army personnel will chain them together for machine gun series pop-heads,

Ropes and ladders are used as standard equipment to prevent dropping into the crevasses. I think you fools use noodles to climb mountains.:rofl:

Even you see ice and snow, the temperature can be a pleasant 7-15 degree, which to you tropical races, a harsh winter.
So, the normal lapse rate i.e. decrease in temperature with increase in elevation is not applicable to China. :pound:

Oh? really? our regular Herbin girls eat ice creams all the way below -40 C, a surprise for you huh?
Wow real tough girls. Do they by any chance sport a Fu manchu?

This is a light weight patrol last only by hours, camping site was at hillfoot and they are just combat ready, it is required by army routines.
So in case of an avalanche they can always wait for a conscript reject like you to bail them out.:hail:

it is more than 6000m, the weather looks clearer because it is situated to the north side of the mountain,
Yeah right. :rofl:

Last edited:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

Ropes and ladders are used as standard equipment to prevent dropping into the crevasses. I think you fools use noodles to climb mountains.:rofl:
ropes are ladders are used by Olympian or amateur climbers. I thought you fools should use mountaineer chisels to be able to walk through a gorge that is 6000 in altitude. So in case of an avalanche they can always can be buried together since they are chained up, like you to bail them out.:hail:

So, the normal lapse rate i.e. decrease in temperature with increase in elevation is not applicable to China. :pound:
So you Indian all lived in an air tight lab, you don't have low or high air pressure and air does not circulate and you have no suns to warm your atmosphere up.

Wow real tough girls. Do they by any chance sport a Fu manchu?
Poor indian women, they have to deal with you such bunch of low class eve-teasers.no wonder they reveal some real face in China.

So in case of an avalanche they can always wait for a conscript reject like you to bail them out.:hail:
They have emergency kits carried by Medic or Team head, this is not for you to worry about

Yeah right. :rofl:
Once they crossed over the gorge, they will arrive the south side of the mountain, and they won't trespass your backyard, it is still Chinese territory.
Thank you for your cheer.

Last edited:

blueblood

ropes are ladders are used by Olympian or amateur climbers. I thought you fools should use mountaineer chisels to be able to walk through a gorge that is 6000 in altitude. So in case of an avalanche they can always can be buried together since they are chained up, like you to bail them out.:hail:
I can see why your panties are in a twist. Since a conscript reject like you can't differentiate between the practices of a professional army and a 2 year conscription you end up thinking that rest of the world use boiled noodles in place of a rope.:pound:

So you Indian all lived in an air tight lab, you don't have low or high air pressure and air does not circulate and you have no suns to warm your atmosphere up.
Nope but a country free of commie propaganda that's for sure. :cool2:

Poor indian women, they have to deal with you such bunch of low class eve-teasers.no wonder they reveal some real face in China.
But they don't have to worry about the forced abortion by CCP goons or their baby ending up in a fetus soup :puke:

They have emergency kits carried by Medic or Team head, this is not for you to worry about
So basically they are on a picnic sans the basket. Good one mate.

Once they crossed over the gorge, they will arrive the south side of the mountain, and they won't trespass your backyard, it is still Chinese territory.
Thank you for your cheer.
They can try. I am sure Indian army can provide them with better pillows.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Re: A team of the PLA border troops patrolling at an altitude of 6000

Can anyone point out what wrong they are doing in this photoshoot.
No one can say without knowing training standards of PLA.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
This one is a clear photoshop. Observe the first guy, it will be clear especially around the shoe area.

There is shadow of the flag but no shadow of the first person.
must be Ghost army....................:rofl:

badguy2000

Respected Member
This one is a clear photoshop. Observe the first guy, it will be clear especially around the shoe area.

agree....it is one crappy masterpiece of local Propaganda department

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Does indicate how much you know of mountain climbing, snow covered crevices and how the military operates.

The crevices are covered with snow and one does not know where the crevice is. Pray what if a soldier falls in one. How is it ensured that should he fall into one and goes down 3000 or more feet with perpendicular inclines, he is saved?

I must say you have not seen a high altitude mountain and have never been on a mountaineering expedition, let alone been in a high altitude combat zone.
For if you had been on such move in a combat zone or in a mountaineering expedition, you would realise that when one is attached to such a rope. it is not one behind the other in a tight leash, but with huge slack so that if one fall into a crevice, he does not pull all down.

From the atmospheric point of view, all environmental factors come into play, be it India, China or Iceland!

Rather puerile!

It shows you have no idea of how an avalanche happens or even seen one.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Absolutely correct.

These are type of 'heroic' picture put out by the Chinese Govt and it is lapped up with glee as the Gospel by the conditioned Chinese folks and then they pass around world thinking that others will be as idiotic to lap up what the Govt gives with analysing the same with their independent minds!!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I think some of the Chines member cannot digest the fact that those bunch of guys have no idea about mountain warfare specially in snow area, they look worse then amateur climbers .

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I think some of the Chines member cannot digest the fact that those bunch of guys have no idea about mountain warfare specially in snow area, they look worse then amateur climbers .
Or they feel they are all sub jantas and come out in actualities as damp squibs.

mikhail

Country flag
Well, let me point out some evident shortcomings, if it sparks fire, you can delete.
1. I don't see the radio antenna drawn out from any backpack for this five member team, this means your field communication remains a big problem. I don't even think they are equipped with a mobile station. even they do, they will still need to spend time to get the station ready when needed, during this time, he can be shot three times. While PLA team is not only radio ready but beidou ready as well, if they need to keep absolute quite, they can send coded short messages via beidou to anywhere in the world.
2. These soldiers are not very well trained in high altitude field, see PLA soldiers did not wear gloves expect the banner bearer, because it may looked cold outside, but the temperature is not that low and gloves can very well be stuck in the trigger. Indian soldiers has to keep warm by wearing something that may claim their lives. Indian soldier wear non anti-glare sun glasses, this is the fatal mistake, almost a "shoot me " sign for any sniper, it will give out their position by intense reflection. PLA soldier did not wear sun glasses, they were trained to adopt the environment. This being said, the blue oxygen bag is silly too, but it can very well be covered by a camouflage case when needed, anyway, PLA dispatches are on 6000 m yours far below.
3.See how this INSAS rifle give out the flare? and compare it with the silent dark coat of 95, you will find the difference of China's and India's industry level in details.
4.I don't understand the combination of winter camouflage and all the flashy/shinning features either, if they are out for a hidden
assault mission, they should make themselves disappear in the snow, but apparently they are on a patrol, what is that white camou for?
what the PLA soldiers are better trained than IA in mountain warfare:shocked:!Indian Army has the largest no. of battle hardened and experienced mountain troops(actually we have around 9 mountain divisions).actually we have maintained our troops in Siachen glacier(the highest battlefield of the world) for the past 28 years and our mountain warfare training institute HAWS is the best in the world when it comes to mountain warfare training and even the U.S. Marines and Army personnel come here and get trained with our troops on a regular basis!and now look at those PLA soldiers,they look to be quite inexperienced in mountain warfare!heck they don't even carry ropes:rofl:!and please for chrissake stop spreading false propaganda about your "uber cool" QZ-95 bullpup rifles as we Indians know about its truth!you can ask a senior member like Kunal sir about the performance of your QZ-95 and he will definitely explain all the faults and shortcomings of your rifle!on the other hand our INSAS are cheap,reliable,accurate,easy to maintain AR which fulfills the need of our soldiers!
High Altitude Warfare School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cir

Nice propaganda photo shot for Chinese consumption :rofl: Walking like that @ 6000 m elevation and without supplies :facepalm:
Anything that China does is for propaganda?

And yours are for what?Fun?Combat?

If only the world is as simple as you think it to be。:rofl:

cir

Right。

Anything that India has is way better than China can ever dream of,including these rifles that belong in dustbin for any other country。

Yet your "well-trained professional soldiers" failed to perform in a minor incident that's known in China by the year in which it happened:1962.

--------------------------

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles