People tell me that I have become an Indian: Veena Malik

kafir kaur

Country flag
lol.. jahil hamid trying to fake an arab accent, now getting his butt kicked in saudi jail, karma is a bitch indeed.

kafir kaur

Country flag
when is gazwa hind due? they should announce beforehand and not attack from behind like they always do, i want to book my ticket for india, so that i can welcome them with danda in my hand.

guru-dutt

when is gazwa hind due? they should announce beforehand and not attack from behind like they always do, i want to book my ticket for india, so that i can welcome them with danda in my hand.
thing is Gazwa E hind as they want to beleve was already done in 1048 when they came to delhi but since they need some "devine guidence" to stay relevent they proffessed this theory yet again... as for danda looking at the land of the pure i guess they are expeariencing a lot many diffrent variation of the danda use on there own people for quite some time now :D

we infact to make sure there danda is hollow this time :devil:

Indian Devil

Waiting eagerly for his new tweets and videos too. Hope they release him early. :lol:
Idiotic musings of Pak thread isn't the same without Zahil Hamid.
:lol: But he is convicted for 10 years, and he will be whiped too.. His blind love for Ummah's chummah trapped him for good... Say bye bye to jahil hameed, lets choose another pakistani comedian...

kafir kaur

Country flag
thing is Gazwa E hind as they want to beleve was already done in 1048 when they came to delhi but since they need some "devine guidence" to stay relevent they proffessed this theory yet again... as for danda looking at the land of the pure i guess they are expeariencing a lot many diffrent variation of the danda use on there own people for quite some time now :D

what is pdf members view on gazwa hind? do they believe in this theory?

thethinker

Country flag

Regarding "divine guidance", Zahil Hamid already has stated that ghosts fought for Pakistan against India in 1965 war and that Indian soldiers were scared of fighting horsemen with swords that emitted light.

Here :

But it looks like that the same ghosts didn't get the memo to fight the evil Indians in 1971, in Siachen and in Kargil wars.

guru-dutt

what is pdf members view on gazwa hind? do they believe in this theory?
well a hub bul watan/patriot pakistani is nothing intellectualli if he/she dosent beleves in gazwa e hind ..... when they have already been doing gzwa e UK , Eourope and USA for quite some time now .... its onli a matter of time when they will brodcast from radio pakistan dehli :D

kafir kaur

Country flag
@thethinker
according to pakis, they have won all wars against india, regarding 71 as per paki theory, mukti bahini betrayed them otherwise they were fully capable of winning.

guru-dutt

Regarding "divine guidance", Zahil Hamid already has stated that ghosts fought for Pakistan against India in 1965 war and that Indian soldiers were scared of fighting horsemen with swords that emitted light.

Here :

But it looks like that the same ghosts didn't get the memo to fight the evil Indians in 1971, in Siachen and in Kargil wars.
how dare you

how dare a paleed short dark evil chinkaaya idology follower yaindoo make fun of devine wisdonm of shri shri 1008 zaid hamid :shoot:

kafir kaur

Country flag
well a hub bul watan/patriot pakistani is nothing intellectualli if he/she dosent beleves in gazwa e hind ..... when they have already been doing gzwa e UK , Eourope and USA for quite some time now .... its onli a matter of time when they will brodcast from radio pakistan dehli :D
ok, so in short no hope for that country.

guru-dutt

@thethinker
according to pakis, they have won all wars against india, regarding 71 as per paki theory, mukti bahini betrayed them otherwise they were fully capable of winning.
whats more they beleve pakistan was born when bin quasim came to india it officalli was declared onli in 1947 :D

thethinker

Country flag
@thethinker
Most fascinating.

Read somewhere that many Pakis even believe that they were tricked by bania Hindu army into signing the 1971 surrender treaty as they were unaware of the true nature of the document. :biggrin2:

guru-dutt

ok, so in short no hope for that country.
so what pakies are the chosen ones (according to them) and quilla of ummah as they were born officialli on 21st of ramzan month so they have the liecesnce to imagine anything :bounce:

kafir kaur

Country flag
Most fascinating.

Read somewhere that many Pakis even believe that they were tricked by bania Hindu army into signing the 1971 surrender treaty as they were unaware of the true nature of the document. :biggrin2:
so this only proves, their jarnails are jahils of the highest order... any tom, dick and harry can make them sign anything.

guru-dutt

After some 11 odd years, i.e. once Jaahil Hameed will be released ;)
no he will be realesed within next two years if pakistanies agree to do shia & houthy wiping in yamen as per saudies and yamreekans instructions just like Zia did to so called palestinians in jordan in 1970s :shoot:

whats more they can also get a few squads of F-16s and the second hand UAE M2Ks

Neo

paleed yaindoos have once again being sucsessful in misguiding a pios mominaa in there sazish against muslims .... gazaw e hind me iska bhi hisab liya jayega :shoot:
Why are you reviving two year old threads mate?
Did you get your ass kicked on PDF or what?
I haven't seen your troll side yet, please don't disappoint me.
Thanks!

Blackwater

Thanks!

thread may be 2 yrs old but tumhari pakistani beti nayi nayi maa bani ha

guru-dutt

Thanks!
im a bit rusty or say new here but trust me as for trolling abhi to party shurur hui hai :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles