Paris Terror Attack 13/11

Kshatriya87

Country flag
You didn't get my point.

Ex: In any college or School two arrogant (group/students) are common both may avoid initially but one fine day they will fight it is inevitable then one must die.

Here stronger person is US,so I believe strength.This is just commonsense without proofs.

People don't know the difference b/w Sunni&Shia invented Islamic Terrorism.:rofl:

So as per your definition India/Hindus also INVENTED SUICIDE BOMBINGS.First suicide bomber was LTTE terrorist and India trained them.[emoji38]
Arrogance has nothing to do with this. US and Islamic countries are not clashing because of arrogance. US leadership is manipulating Islamic leadership to suit their ends. This causes chaos. US is not out there killing civilians randomly.

It is only YOU who thinks they didn't know difference between shias and Sunnis.

Also, shias and Sunni conflict is only a part of terrorism.

Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim using Tapatalk

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
They are seeing what kind of snakes muzzies are. May be from now on we will hear less noise about islamophobia, intolerance and oppression when India deals with these snakes.
france is a secular country...a ideology you oppose with tooth and nail..they have been dealing with islamic terrorism and they will deal with it in future also with out without falling in to a christian fundamentalism.you can fight fundamentalism and terrorism being secular...invoking opposite fundamentalism is the worst way to fight another fundamentalism.
And of course, this punctures the rhetorics islamist snakes post like how religion has nothing to do with terror and is more to do with poverty.
I have never said that so no point in saying that to me.
Yes, people who point out what kind of filth you and your co religionists are the same as people like the terrorists.
I am sorry what ?? Religionist ?? Co - religionists?
the only religionists here is you...i am not a religinist.

I in my post made it very much clear that you are trying your best to match them..That means the ideology and the mentality you represents is religious fundamentalism, religious fundamentalism is what promotes religious terrorism..while you(hindu fundamentalist) are not yet involved terrorism, you are on the way....if this fundamentalism is not curbed then one day it inevitably will lead to terrorim..

Only difference between your kind(the secular snake kind) and the terrorists is that they are overt and honest while you provide the necessary cover they need and provide the necessary safe space for them to operate making your kind more covert. Your kind is more dangerous than Isis since battling Isis is easy while battling your kind is difficult as you chameleons are not overt in your agenda. Add to the fact that average Hindu is a moron nd a coward, your kind is very dangerous to national security of any nation
ok..at least isis can relax...since secular people are first in your threat perception you are going to wage a ideological war (may be physical as well ) against secularism and supporters of secularism..so that means average cutizens of india...vast majority of them...including the average hindus whom you called as cowards just because they don't support your fundamentalist ideologys.then there is other secular countries around the world including france...you should also convince govt and people of all those secular countries that secularim is weak and dangerous to national security...they must immeditly ditch secularism and adopt a fundamentalism....will you approve a christian fundamentalism ? Or hindu fundamentalism like you adopted is a must ?

And Keep proving me right that you are just a snake peddling Islamist agenda albeit in a covert manner by equating people like me who point out what muzzies are with your cousins who blow people up. It completely legitimises my point.
It's not my problem if you are unable to read and comprehend what i have written..you only are responsible for any wrong conclussions you reached. I have explained it again in this post with more clarity so that there is no scope of misinterpretation is left.

Yes, so instead of pointing out what your brethren are up to and confronting it ,we should just talk peace and secularism. Great logic there. Dint I just say your kind(the covert snake kind) provide the perfect cover for terrorists(your more overt cousins).:lol:

Keep barking more and more bs equal equal. I want more people to see what you are. The sooner the world deals with you kind the better for the world.
Like i said earlier they arw your business partner, you guys feed on each others fundamentalism. I have never said what's happening is right, i never justifid it.what's the soulution you suggest? I suggtest France dealing with it lawfully and french people not reacting against it by invoking christian fundamentalim ? Same is the case with india and people of india..any kind of opposite fundamentalim also should be discouraged....do you agree ? Let more people see what we both are.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@Kshatriya87

Arrogance has nothing to do with this. US and Islamic countries are not clashing because of arrogance. .......... They both believes their Culture(west/US) and/or their religion (Islamist) is Supreme.So the Clashes..

US leadership is manipulating Islamic leadership to suit their ends. .......... Yup all Islamist's&their leaders are innocents. :lol: BTW the difference is India/Hindus suffered from last 800 yrs,West is suffering it now.(apart from small crusades )

US is not out there killing civilians randomly........ US&Isr army on record accepted 80%+ are civilians deaths.+ add Drones!!

It is only YOU who thinks they didn't know difference between shias and Sunnis. ....... but you know Americans aware both.

Also, shias and Sunni conflict is only a part of terrorism. ....... Yes One is Big terrorist other small terrorist.

Cultural differences, Yes. But that is not the reason why US is fighting in the middle east. Its for oil control and dollar stability.

I never said their leaders are innocent. But their leaders get in the way of US agenda. Stop making stuff up.

The way Indians suffered and US suffering is vastly different. Indians were massacred ruthlessly. Americans have negligible casualties as compared to Hindus.

Civilian casualties. US is not targeting civilians, but don't care if they die in the line of fire. BIG difference.

Yes I know americans were and are aware of both Islamic sects.

So you think only shias and sunnis are responsible for terrorism?

Saty, your knowledge about Americans is foolish. I would suggest to do some research and come back.

Brood Father

Country flag
Such a horrible tragedy. This is what happens when some people have too much, and others too little. This disparity causes terrorism.
Are you out of your fucking mind , just read what have you written , so according to you if somehow you by your hard work becomes a rich guy and I stay poor becuase of all I am interested is being religious ch@##$@iya , in that case I have full right to kill you and your family ?

Dude sorry to say this but you have a serious mental issue , you are so devout religious cho@@$@iya that logic and sanity had left you long ago

Instead of feeling for the victim , you are taking side of terrorist , may who so ever you believe help you

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Brood Father

Country flag
I don't understand what there is so much fuss and excitement of Obama intervention into this mess
What ever has to be done has to be done from inside France itself , no foreign force can help France now
Minority radicals in France are on rise and the worst part is whenever there are such attacks , there is always a explaination from some terrorist sympathiser
Consider Charlie hebdo , I don't understand why even Pope along with so called intellectuals had given a statement supporting the radicals by criticizing Charlie hebdo .
What I don't understand is why people take side of these radicals , we have seen this in India and now west is also doing the same

Keep on increasing their moral and bring world to a point of explosion where only solution will be a world war between Islam and rest of world

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
rance is a secular country...a ideology you oppose with tooth and nail..they have been dealing with islamic terrorism and they will deal with it in future also with out without falling in to a christian fundamentalism.you can fight fundamentalism and terrorism being secular...invoking opposite fundamentalism is the worst way to fight another fundamentalism.
Haha, look what happens when you are a secular country and try to 'fight' terrorism tooth and nail by bringing in tons of refugees and housing and feeding them.
Only a fool thinks that moderat'ism' can fight fundamentalism. In any case, this is exactly what happens when you try to do something ridiculous like that. You get butchered.
Ever heard of the Indian Army? Ever heard of them being Secular? Hope you have. These secular folks have some war cries, which may sound very 'secular' to you - take a look.
Be good enough to explain why Indian Army and 'Right wingers' have similar war cries.

Last edited:

Dovahkiin

Such a horrible tragedy. This is what happens when some people have too much, and others too little. This disparity causes terrorism.
need more clarification regarding your analysis, who are people that have too much ? who are the people that have too little ? how this disparity leads to killing of innocent lives ??

Dovahkiin

Ever heard of the Indian Army? Ever heard of them being Secular? Hope you have. These secular folks have some war cries, which may sound very 'secular' to you - take a look.
Be good enough to explain why India Army and 'Right wingers' have similar war cries.
we have to be liberal not pseudo-liberal, we have to be secular not pseudo-secular.

This is the only way forward, India, even though spun in turmoil looks very good when compared to china because our liberty, wisdom, secularism, tolerance.

So, stop acting like pakistan, oh my brothers, lets be nation first before any religion.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
need more clarification regarding your analysis, who are people that have too much ? who are the people that have too little ? how this disparity leads to killing of innocent lives ??
@genius was trying to say that this is what happens when one set of people have too much bullets and the other have too little - terrorism.
He was also trying to say that this is what happens when one set of people have too much tolerance and the other have too little - terrorism.
He was also trying to say that this is what happens when one set of people have too much of Kqooran and the other have too little - terrorism.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Ignore him. He is a paki trying to cover his ass.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
This is what tolerance gives you.
I think you have a wrong idea of Europe.

Europeans are by no means tolerant (just like most other people on the planet.)
Even now East germans are looked down upon by West Germans and vice versa.
The roma (from Indian sub continent) have not managed to integrate into europe, in spite of being here for centuries.
Hell, they aren't even tolerant to their fellow europeans.

And no these refugees are not going to integrate as well, they will form ghettos.

The european governments are not truly independent (US vassals), they are not efficient in doing their actual duty (serving the people.) And this is the true reason for this mess.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
No offencce on victims.

But i still remember quite well how "sympathy" to uyguer terrorists france governmnet announced ,when those uyguers terrorist were sentenced to death by chinese government ,due to their massacring hundreds of innocent victims during 7.5 urumq riot.

So,i do think that terrerists are fed up by france government and its supporters in fact,tosome extent.
They had better stop pretend to be innocent,if west countries keep their hypercritic doublestandard on terrorism …
Then why is your chinese government stalling the declaration of Hafiz saeed as a global terrorist by UN ?

Why is your government holding the brief of LET terrorists who kill innocents in india?

What happened in French can not be stopped immediately, there will be blood bath all over the world, because of the islamic terrorism,

funded by KSA ,

nurtured in the soils of Iraq, pakistan and Syria,

which was the net result of fake nobel Obama's myopic CIA sponsored color revolution ,(i have grave suspicions on AAP, considering the timing!!!)

and tacitly supported by chinese government when it comes to the barbaric pakistani government,

It is not for nothing that Modi declared in the UN speech , "the inability to UN to define terrorism" is the reason for the spreading of the scourge.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@apple I have a theory. USA orchestrated Paris attacks. Paris attacks happened. Hollande now agreed to work with Obama on anti-terrorism.

All this just to get foot on the grounds and neutralise Russian influence in Syria.

Let it come. Abuse me some more now.

Bahamut

Lying sack of shit.

No anti Russian comments will be tolerated is what you mean, while any anti American filth, which has 0% relevance to what happened in Paris are fine with you.

Hope your uncle, your boyfriend or any of the others who fuck you in the ass while you dream of Putin gives you AIDS you evil motherfucker.

Yeah you deserve AIDS, perhaps with a touch of Ebola, too. France is its own country, WTF has the US to do with it.

Sociopathic lying cunt, you find that mountain range in eastern Finland yet?

I wouldn't bother to piss on you if you were on fire, I'd let you burn.
That comment was used when a member used a abusive language and that comment was deleted.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
"Moderating" the discussion to remove any comments which disagree with Pmaitra's world view, in regards to relations between the US and Russia, which has 0% relevance to Muslim terrorism in France are entirely relevant to this thread and further reduce any tenuous link to humanity Pmaitra, and his cronies, have.

So yes, I think it's relevant.

That a thread like this gets turned into an anti-US circle jerk is unforgivable. While I guess i wont be missed, any shithead on this thread talking BS in completely beyond the pale and I'd be proud to get my account deleted responding to those scum
The reason behind all the terror troubles in paris and all over the world is, the US sponsored color revolutions and Saddam, Qadafi hunt in middle east.

Who backed jihadis in syria to overthrow Assad? Answer --- US.

if at all the dumb ass brigade at US state dept shut its ass and mouth tight and focussed on eradicating terrorism from the global terror nursery of Af-Pak area this would not have happened.

Instead they got down to witch hunting Saddam, Qadafi, and Asad as if they were the only three dictators in the world and turned the whole of middle east into terror nursery, all the while blithely ignoring the terror funding by their strategic ally KSA.

So why are you surprised about anti US statements here?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles