Palestinians accuse Israel of destroying prospects for two-state solution

Son of Govinda

Are you real ?? :lol:

You don't make any sense. A typical paki giving justification to hate Israeli and living in denial.

Israel is reality, Sooner you will accept better it would be!!
If I really was Paki I wouldn't be standing up for Shia Muslims you fool. Iran has a long historical tradition with India.

Son of Govinda

Maybe if you tell us your real identity we can have an intellectual discourse.
Cool, what should I post a photocopy of my drivers ID just to prove I'm Indian? How about no, go learn to make a real point instead of just guessing nonsense.

Galaxy

Country flag
If I really was Paki I wouldn't be standing up for Shia Muslims you fool. Iran has a long historical tradition with India.
:facepalm:

When did standing up for Shia Muslims makes non-Paki ? I see most of the paki says "We are all same, Muslim brotherhood" Shia or Sunni.

There is no denial that we do have historical relation with Iran. But what it has to do with Israel ? Iran has good relation with Paki too. I don't trust Iran vis-a-vis Isreal. If i have to chose one....It would be Israel on any given day without any 2nd thought.

pack leader

Professional
And I welcome Jews living on the land too, but to call it a Jewish only state is preposterous.
tough luck we have no intention to make national suicide because some forumer wants use to we are reality for 64 years
and we don't care about what you want

:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::thumb:

Son of Govinda

What do you mean "I welcome". I thought you were Indo-Canadian. Hmmm.
It's a common idiom meaning I accept.

As in I accept Jews affirming their right to live there, but they should do it in peace with Palestinians, and a Jewish only state is not the solution.

Galaxy

Country flag

As in I accept Jews affirming their right to live there, but they should do it in peace with Palestinians.
Who the hell you are to decide ?? Pakis view doesn't matter. India supports Israel!

Son of Govinda

When did standing up for Shia Muslims makes non-Paki ? I see most of the paki says "We are all same, Muslim brotherhood" Shia or Sunni.

There is no denial that we do have historical relation with Iran. But what it has to do with Israel ? Iran has good relation with Paki too. I don't trust Iran vis-a-vis Isreal. If i have to chose one....It would be Israel on any given day without any 2nd thought.
India needs Iran far more than you realize.

Go have a look at all the trading we do with Iran, then get back to me.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

As in I accept Jews affirming their right to live there, but they should do it in peace with Palestinians.
"I welcome" seems to make it personal. Since you are from Canada you should have a better grasp of English. Also please put an end to this doubt in everybody's mind about your identity because it's been going on since day 1. Sorry if am being blunt.
What's your name. Mine is Jake, from Chennai. MODS delete this post if its unacceptable.

Galaxy

Country flag

What trade with Iran has to do Israel-Palestine issue ? making such ridiculous comparison ?

Look, Enough of it.

Everything indicating that you are paki. Actually, Typical paki.

pack leader

Professional
for the bloody last time Israel is not the only for Jews state
we have 1.3 million Arab citizen more free then any Arab in the world
we have a druze battalion that protects the border with Lebanon
and a Bedouin battalion guarding there homes against terrorists from Gaza

Son of Govinda

"I welcome" seems to make it personal. Since you are from Canada you should have a better grasp of English. Also please put an end to this doubt in everybody's mind about your identity because it's been going on since day 1. Sorry if am being blunt.
What's your name. Mine is Jake, from Chennai. MODS delete this post if its unacceptable.
Please check my IP mods/Admins I have absolutely nothing to hide. My Name is Ankit.

plugwater

Wheat and sugar trade is fvck all compared to the weapons we buy from Israel!! If you are talking about oil means they will stop it during wartime.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Let me clear this whole brotherhood thing.

There is no muslim brotherhood. There are enough instances around the world that tells you to the contrary.

This whole one ummah and one nation also is not correct. It is misconstrued by those who have other ideas and have expansionist agenda.
When the Prophet (PBUH) called for brotherhood and one nation, it was for the Arab tribes and not for the entire world. At that time, Muslims in Arabia were a minority and persecuted and hence the call for being united and being one. Islam was a means to unite the Arab tribes which was at loggerhead and fighting with each other forever. Nothing more. It is the self appointed "custodians" of Islam who began using all kinds of precedence and "Hadis" twisted with their own meaning to suit their goals.

BTW there is a Hadis in which The Prophet (PBUH) has explicitly said that what he has done during his lifetime should not be taken as a precedence and as a writ or law that should be used after Him. Some of the things He had done was only for His time and as guided by Allah. But the fools that took charge of Islam and till date will use any excuse to radicalize and spread false information.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I will add that i am no scholar on Islam and use whatever knowledge i have.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
What trade with Iran has to do Israel-Palestine issue ? making such ridiculous comparison ?

Look, Enough of it.

Everything indicating that you are paki. Actually, Typical paki.
Dude. Maybe he's Paki. Maybe he's not. I think you should give him the benefit of doubt and ask the MODS to do the check. And more importantly understand that not every Indian will think alike or have the same view as yours in a given situation.

Son of Govinda

Dude. Maybe he's Paki. Maybe he's not. I think you should give him the benefit of doubt and ask the MODS to do the check. And more importantly understand that not every Indian will think alike or have the same view as yours in a given situation.
I appreciate it Razor. I don't know why my very identity is under attack right now just because I'm willing to defend my views.

Anyways any mod can check, I'm not lying about anything.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles