Pakistan’s Smallest Nuclear Weapon like a Tennis Ball - Pakistani fanboy site

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Well it depend effective neutron multiplication factor for attaining super criticality to initiate a rapid chain reaction .

It depends upon amount of fuel in exactly critical mass

temperature of the pit

normal room-temperature densities

high explosives(for implosion type device)

the chemical phase of the pit

neutron initiators

neutron reflectors used (If they use beryllium for beryllium thicknesses of a few centimeters, the radius of a plutonium core is reduced by 40-60% of the reflector thickness)

specular reflection of the neutrons

reflectivity

thermal Fission Factor

thermal utilization factor

resonance escape probability

ratio of just fission neutrons to ratio of thermal neutrons

thermal non-leakage probability

fast non-leakage probability

presence of neutron absorbing material impurities

overall neutron economy of the system

overall efficiency of the system (for pakistan it is probably less than 3 %)

View attachment 8845
Pakistan has horrible scientific talent and its simulating capability is beyond horrible , everything was probably provided by the chinese . CHIC-4 design was provided by the chinese.

Even US cannot make a pit smaller than 27 cm in the minor axis . Due to lack of testing of plutonium pit by Pakistan it is not capable of making sophisticated implosion pits let alone a tactical weapon . Actually India is far more capable than Paki fake nuclear scientists as we have tested a U 233 device which is the best material for tactical nuclear weapons . Once our thorium fuel cycle starts and we start generating large amounts of U 233 we will make hundreds of tactical nuclear weapons .
Actually I think Paki fake tactical warhead is nothing but a fizzle implosion warhead with probably 1 % efficiency pathetic.
My question from you in brief.
Can low IQ and backward Americans, Russians, Chinese, Indians and Europeans can make tennis nukes like technologically advanced inta galactica supa dupa powa islamic secular arab republic of pakistan?

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
My question from you in brief.
Can low IQ and backward Americans, Russians, Chinese, Indians and Europeans can make tennis nukes like technologically advanced inta galactica supa dupa powa islamic secular arab republic of pakistan?
NOPE............................................XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

3deffect

Country flag
hahaha they will send Afridi To throw ball in indian soil..(match mein toh kuch krta nhe yaha toh kr le lol)

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Pakistan’s Smallest Nuclear Weapon like a Tennis Ball
Over the past few years, Pakistan’s strategic forces, responsible for the country’s primary deterrence program, have been doing extensive research into the design and development of smart weapons i.e. nuclear weapons that have a dynamic and compact form, and which can easily be transported from one location to another.
Although a variety of warheads already exist, especially in northern Pakistan, these enhanced productions are considered a landmark in strategic deterrence, owing to their size and power.
Sources revealed that Pakistan has taken the term ‘ special degree ’ one step ahead by developing what they call, “ the world’s smallest nuclear weapons ”. Reportedly, these special weapons are about the size of a tennis ball (which can easily be hand-picked).

:shock::shock:
Officials familiar with the development said that Pakistan’s Strategic Forces Command made it clear it has not signed any treaty preventing it from taking an aggressive reaction (in defence, when provoked or attacked by a hostile enemy). It was said that if any mistake was made to initiate force aggression against Pakistan, then these ball-sized nuclear weapons will also be distributed across the Muslim world’s armed forces.
:facepalm:

@Navnit Kundu @rock127 @sayareakd @warrior monk @Blackwater
One third rate Muzzie told me the same thing on PDF. I told him that I have heard that Pakistan has build a bomb of Rifle bullet size. You are undermining the capability of pakistan. That Muzzie ran away.

Nuvneet Kundu

Pakistan’s Smallest Nuclear Weapon like a Tennis Ball
Over the past few years, Pakistan’s strategic forces, responsible for the country’s primary deterrence program, have been doing extensive research into the design and development of smart weapons i.e. nuclear weapons that have a dynamic and compact form, and which can easily be transported from one location to another.
Although a variety of warheads already exist, especially in northern Pakistan, these enhanced productions are considered a landmark in strategic deterrence, owing to their size and power.
Sources revealed that Pakistan has taken the term ‘ special degree ’ one step ahead by developing what they call, “ the world’s smallest nuclear weapons ”. Reportedly, these special weapons are about the size of a tennis ball (which can easily be hand-picked).
:shock::shock:
Officials familiar with the development said that Pakistan’s Strategic Forces Command made it clear it has not signed any treaty preventing it from taking an aggressive reaction (in defence, when provoked or attacked by a hostile enemy). It was said that if any mistake was made to initiate force aggression against Pakistan, then these ball-sized nuclear weapons will also be distributed across the Muslim world’s armed forces.
:facepalm:

@Navnit Kundu @rock127 @sayareakd @warrior monk @Blackwater
I don't know whether Pakistan has it or not, but if you look at it purely from a technical perspective, such small nuclear devices have existed for a while now. They feature prominently in books written by CIA and KGB chiefs during the Cold War. There was a cat and mouse game between these intel agencies during the Cold War and each intel agency feared that the other agency might sneak in mini nukes in suitcases and handbags. Such suitcases are mentioned to have contained multiple nukes, so it is plausible that each nuke was the size of a tennis ball.

Not just that, the earliest and the smallest known instance of a tactical nuke is the Davy Crockett bomb which was an RPG fired nuke, slightly larger than the size of current German RPGs. Check this out, this is a nuke from 1963, it's possible that smaller ones have been developed :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_(nuclear_device)

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I don't know whether Pakistan has it or not, but if you look at it purely from a technical perspective, such small nuclear devices have existed for a while now. They feature prominently in books written by CIA and KGB chiefs during the Cold War. There was a cat and mouse game between these intel agencies during the Cold War and each intel agency feared that the other agency might sneak in mini nukes in suitcases and handbags. Such suitcases are mentioned to have contained multiple nukes, so it is plausible that each nuke was the size of a tennis ball.

Not just that, the earliest and the smallest known instance of a tactical nuke is the Davy Crockett bomb which was an RPG fired nuke, slightly larger than the size of current German RPGs. Check this out, this is a nuke from 1963, it's possible that smaller ones have been developed :

are you aware how much R&D, money and Tests are needed to make something like that. Specially when you are talking about Pakistan.

Nuvneet Kundu

are you aware how much R&D, money and Tests are needed to make something like that. Specially when you are talking about Pakistan.
That is why I clearly said, I don't know if Pakistan has access to such a thing, I merely commented on its technical feasibility. Whether Pakistan actually has these devices is a matter of speculation. Being able to make these weapons is orthogonal to actually possessing them. It's possible that someone else made it and handed them over to Pakistan, just like their other nukes.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
That is why I clearly said, I don't know if Pakistan has access to such a thing, I merely commented on its technical feasibility. Whether Pakistan actually has these devices is a matter of speculation. Being able to make these weapons is orthogonal to actually possessing them. It's possible that someone else made it and handed them over to Pakistan, just like their other nukes.
Paki Generals are on payrole of uncle, that is the reason China has not given then their nuke sub. Imagine Chinese tactical nukes getting in the hands of uncle, who can load their generals with $$$$.

Zebra

Country flag
Paki Generals are on payrole of uncle, that is the reason China has not given then their nuke sub. Imagine Chinese tactical nukes getting in the hands of uncle, who can load their generals with $$$$.
Sir, that is a million dollar point.

Country flag
India in 1965 war had something like this. I remember my father told me the story of bhabha who made something like small atomic balls which Indian
Soldiers sacrificed their lives and destroyed almost all Pakistani Patton tanks.

sorcerer

Country flag
What we can safely infer from this is:

"pakistan has managed to develop a tennis ball after so much research"..now they are hallucinating on how to put a nuke thingy inside...Unfortunately..these pokies cannot make the nukes tiny like the pakistani world view..

tsunami

Country flag
You guys know in Mahabharat times Hindus had nuclear arrows... People used to call it Bramhastra :p

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
The next in line is Nuclear Fart ....

Oh I forgot , they do it every now and then...
Welcome back home.(I think you are same Ankit Kumar who is on PDF).
I also Left defencepakau forever.
Although I could easily put their delusional minds right, but decided not to waste my data balance on them. :)
Please read and share all stupid stories from those super intelligent creatures in idiotic musings thread so that we can laugh together. :D
At least read the thread once, please. :biggrin2:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

But I really don't think, David Crockett is much larger as compared to a tennis nuke, can be picked in hands or distributed to their Muslim brothers like laddoos. :biggrin2:

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles