Pakistanis want to be Arabs?

Hamza Baloch

Well enjoy your cow piss. Cow mata ki jay.
Hey, we're Pakistanis and we are Muslims - we shouldn't reply hate with hate. They can complain, cry and envy all they want - but at the end of the day; Islam will be unchanged by their comments.

This what Allah has taught us; avoid haters - and just reply with peace.

“The Servants of the Lord of Mercy are those who walk humbly on Earth, and who, when the foolish address them, they avoid them saying 'Peace'” [Quran 25:63].

Hamza Baloch

yes we will blame it on you because... Islam is the best religion in the world...do we claim Hinduism is the best?? We do not market religion ..

Secondly wrongs are in every society .. this is what we are taught.. unlike you. Only Islam is right rest are wrong.
No,
for us - right is right and wrong is wrong. That's all that matters.

DEJAVU

Hey, we're Pakistanis and we are Muslims - we shouldn't reply hate with hate. They can complain, cry and envy all they want - but at the end of the day; Islam will be unchanged by their comments.

This what Allah has taught us; avoid haters - and just reply with peace.

“The Servants of the Lord of Mercy are those who walk humbly on Earth, and who, when the foolish address them, they avoid them saying 'Peace'” [Quran 25:63].
Bro i was angry of what he said anyway i take my words back.
Cheers.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
As per indian scientists plant is similar to somewhat like stone or table. Plants have no feelings or sense as per indian scientists.
Hahhahah.
NOTE: i refrain myself to call it hindu scientists because Allah said tum kisi ke jhootay khuda ko gali na do takay wo tumharay sachay khuda per ungli uthay.

as per Pakistani scientists which are found in madrassa .. only muslims know who is real Allah and who is fake.. but they themselves don't know why in Islamabad they don't travel on camel

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Zaid Hamid spoke against the Saudi regime; Saudis them selves get executed for doing so - except Zaid Hamid was left off.

The only cultures we are proud of is Baloch, Pashtun, Sindhi, Kashmiri and Punjabi cultures - which all make up Pakistani culture - each ethnicity has their own proud stories, heritage and culture.

Hinduism is based on oppressive caste racism - unlike in Islam; where our Prophet taught us that we are all equal.

Stoning dalits, lynching Muslims, not bathing, and eating/drinking things that sane people would throw up watching - doesnt seem very peaceful to me. Islam is a way of living as well.

Allah gave us animals and plants for us to eat. What is the difference between eating a goat or eating a plant? 90-95% of the world eats meat, and Muslims make around 23% of the world. Our ancestors depended on 'goat' and other forms of meat in order to survive; I hope they teach 'predator and prey' concept in Indian schools. We'd be giving physical and emotional pain to the goat if we stab it, and leave it to die.
yeah you guys are equal, we know Bareilvi's Deobandis , Salafi, etc.. doing debates in schools on sundays..

arre jaa yaar.. Arabis still consider you as slaves..

And Islam? LOL..
The value of Islam is.. it gets sold in return of Oil in syria

Your ancestors? LOL who arabis?? Well in Arab they had only camels.. not goats.

Predator and pray concept is in law of jungle... and Aryans were not people from Jungle like Jahiliya arabis. Aryans were noble and learned people. (Not to get confused by race)

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
No,
for us - right is right and wrong is wrong. That's all that matters.
and who decides ...

Book?? and not common sense what is right n wrong...

even for a Pig it's right to eat shit..

Hamza Baloch

yeah you guys are equal, we know Bareilvi's Deobandis , Salafi, etc.. doing debates in schools on sundays..

arre jaa yaar.. Arabis still consider you as slaves..

And Islam? LOL..
The value of Islam is.. it gets sold in return of Oil in syria

Your ancestors? LOL who arabis?? Well in Arab they had only camels.. not goats.

Predator and pray concept is in law of jungle... and Aryans were not people from Jungle like Jahiliya arabis. Aryans were noble and learned people. (Not to get confused by race)
This 'Aryran thing' is a theory, and it really exposes your inferiority complexes. Trying so hard to find 0.00001% central asian or european blood so you can go outside and stone a dalit. According to you, your people are learned and noble - when 683 million Indians defecate in the open, when there is a rape and suicide epidemic in India - oh please; wake up and look at reality.

Hamza Baloch

and who decides ...

Book?? and not common sense what is right n wrong...

even for a Pig it's right to eat shit..
Our human morals define what is right or wrong - the Quran is just a written version of our human morals.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
This 'Aryran thing' is a theory, and it really exposes your inferiority complexes. Trying so hard to find 0.00001% central asian or european blood so you can go outside and stone a dalit. According to you, your people are learned and noble - when 683 million Indians defecate in the open, when there is a rape and suicide epidemic in India - oh please; wake up and look at reality.
you will teach me what aryan means..
abeyy jaa go and learn devnagri script and then go through Vedic slokas..

then talk here.. on't come and polute our culture with your Arabi filth.

Yeah we are the worst people in world agreeed.. But you guys r the best right... So when are you selling Islam again.. how much do you take to advertize it? apana rate toh bata de kanjar :p

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The problem with muslims is... they will never try to teach the Muslim who is a crazy jehadi about Islam but will definitely try to advertize their religion to Non Muslims..

Hypocrites!!!

Hamza Baloch

The problem with muslims is... they will never try to teach the Muslim who is a crazy jehadi about Islam but will definitely try to advertize their religion to Non Muslims..

Hypocrites!!!
Says the people who ban beef but eat beef themselves.

VaghaDeva

sum gai
shut up kuthi paki baloch because if you do not stop with your intellectual dishonesty I will find you and I will kill you.....

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
The oil will run out and they will go back to the stone ages.
It is not that oil will run out but the cost of production of shale oil will plummet once a new thermal fracking technology becomes economical to match the conventional cost structure. It is being tested in labs if successful it will revolutionize the production and leave oil-rich welfare countries fighting each other for market share which will have long-term social and economic consequences in the region.

One piece of advice for GCC nation is to diversify the economy and prevent the tsunami of unrest.

Hamza Baloch

terrorist index in India is only sponsored by pakistan
Yes, play the 'blame Pakistan card' - whenever there is a firecracker, blame ISI; whenever you see a pigeon flying around - it must be an ISI spy bird! Really, you guys give me daily dose of laughter - thank you!

Hamza Baloch

shut up kuthi paki baloch because if you do not stop with your intellectual dishonesty I will find you and I will kill you.....
Oh, all you kids do is threaten behind screens; but when it comes up and close; you do what you all do best - open defecation.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles