Pakistanis Illegally Migrating to EU Posing as Syrian Refugees: Report

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Well, who are these Indians and on what basis they are asking for asylum? What legitimate background check of their stories are made before granting of the asylum status? Are they sponsored by some group for asylum, if yes by whom?

brational

Country flag
@Neo Ji Bhaag Gaye.. Neo Ji Gilgit Baltistan mein Tata Truck dikhaye jo ki Himachal ka Tha, and this, where Neo probably ignored the Pakistani number due to his excitement to score a point over Indians.
Very bad @Neo ji, please Chhap ne se pahle padh liya karo. Don't get too exited next time.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
World knows pakistanis are the lowest of the scum! and yes they are an 'Atami Takat' where pakis eat grass!

Shameless country!

Neo

The day India has zero asylum seekers or refugees, come back and talk to me.
In the mean time dirtpoor farmers are commiting suicide for unafordable debts as low as $100 in India.
They don't even have the money to pay human trafficers to get them abroad illegaly.
That is the harsh reality.

thethinker

Country flag
In the mean time dirtpoor farmers are commiting suicide for unafordable debts as low as $100 in India.
They don't even have the money to pay human trafficers to get them abroad illegaly.
Rather than conflating about farmers and debts and poverty in India, why don't you explain the reasons why your own countrymen claim to be from everywhere other than Pakistan just to go and live somewhere else?

You all become Indians, Bangladeshis, Iraqis, Iranis and now Syrians when abroad as per context and convenience.

It's a rather fascinating phenomenon.

thethinker

Country flag
@Neo, this phenomenon isn't just limited to lower strata Pakistanis.

Here is one fine example, a Pakistani doctor in US claiming to be from Punjab, India.
A Punjabi in New York: Juggling multiple identities

http://www.dawn.com/news/1156177/a-punjabi-in-new-york-juggling-multiple-identities

When I arrived in USA, I was wearing a short kurta over a pair of jeans. I believe my subconscious was making a statement – that the kurta represented an effort to retain my Pakistani identity. I was breaking away from my culture but a part of me wanted to hold on to it.

At the same time, I was more cautious about divulging my Pakistani heritage whenever a stranger or an acquaintance asked me where I was from. It made me uncomfortable and I resented the question.

At times I gave a clear answer, “Pakistan.” On other occasions, I was evasive.

One reason was that each time I would mention Pakistan, people wanted to share everything they had heard on the evening news or read in a newspaper about Pakistani failings.

Then, the conversation would almost always lead to questions such as:

Is your family safe?
Are you going back there?
There is a war going on there.

... and so on.

I tried to avoid such discussions, but often found myself in the awkward position of apologising for and at the same time defending Pakistan and Muslims.

The more engaging friends, after sharing all their knowledge about the war on terrorism, would ask my opinion as an ‘expert’. To simply avoid all these questions, many times I would say I was from India.

It was usually followed by the question, “What part of India are you from?” I responded, “North Punjab!” I was not lying.

My parents immigrated from the Indian Punjab. I am a Punjabi, my mother is from Amritsar and my father’s family was connected to Jalandhar.

-----------------------

blueblood

@Neo, this phenomenon isn't just limited to lower strata Pakistanis.

Here is one fine example, a Pakistani doctor in US claiming to be from Punjab, India.
A Punjabi in New York: Juggling multiple identities

http://www.dawn.com/news/1156177/a-punjabi-in-new-york-juggling-multiple-identities

When I arrived in USA, I was wearing a short kurta over a pair of jeans. I believe my subconscious was making a statement – that the kurta represented an effort to retain my Pakistani identity. I was breaking away from my culture but a part of me wanted to hold on to it.

At the same time, I was more cautious about divulging my Pakistani heritage whenever a stranger or an acquaintance asked me where I was from. It made me uncomfortable and I resented the question.

At times I gave a clear answer, “Pakistan.” On other occasions, I was evasive.

One reason was that each time I would mention Pakistan, people wanted to share everything they had heard on the evening news or read in a newspaper about Pakistani failings.

Then, the conversation would almost always lead to questions such as:

Is your family safe?
Are you going back there?
There is a war going on there.

... and so on.

I tried to avoid such discussions, but often found myself in the awkward position of apologising for and at the same time defending Pakistan and Muslims.

The more engaging friends, after sharing all their knowledge about the war on terrorism, would ask my opinion as an ‘expert’. To simply avoid all these questions, many times I would say I was from India.

It was usually followed by the question, “What part of India are you from?” I responded, “North Punjab!” I was not lying.

My parents immigrated from the Indian Punjab. I am a Punjabi, my mother is from Amritsar and my father’s family was connected to Jalandhar.

-----------------------
That was good one but not surprising. Ever since their birathers started blowing themselves up, Pakis abroad are running like headless chickens.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The harsh reality is that the original topic was a Paki posing as Syrian and illegally trying to sneak into a Kafir land.The harsh reality is that you have no answer to that and now derailing it and making a fool of yourself once again.

The day a Paki would admit his real roots come and talk to me.

Sometime you are posing as Syrian, sometime pose as Indians, sometime think of being a Arab. :lol:

You Pakis are really scum for the world who are suffering from serious identity crisis.

You low level converts are result of mass rapes and goes down to the levels of calling yourself Mogul.The same Moguls who raped your ancestors and no one on earth glorify their rapists except Pakis.

Below is a HARSH REALITY since Illegal Immigrant Pakis are fighting with their Muslim brothers... this is what you call a HARSH REALITY... this is the image of Pakis worldwide! :lol:

Pakis, Afghans, Iranians throw fists and rocks in fight over to be registered as migrants

Last edited:

blueblood

Maths was never friendly to Pakis and they inturn hated it. Just like when Pakis bitch and moan that India has 6 times the population, they conveniently forget to mention that Indian economy is 10 times larger.

So yes there will always be poor in India just like there are poor in every single country. But the topic is not about India it is about Pakistan and their proud heritage of refugee manufacturing throughout their "ancient" history.

Judging by your logic, America should also be your list since Snowden now has asylum in Russia. Sucks to be American me thinks.:biggrin2:

brational

Country flag
Chalo maan gaye Neo ji, humare dirtpoor farmers are comitting suicide for $100 debt and they have no money to pay human traffickers, tell me why Pakistanis are so desperate to go to foreign countries by paying human traffickers? What is the motive behind such action since Pakistan is well off than India? What actually makes you think that those going through illegal channels won't get indulged into illegal activities in foreign soil? And Why Pakistanis always tend to conceal their id and pose them as citizens of another country?
Again Neo ji, the question still remains, why Paki asylum seekers number is so high in the link you provided?
Aur aap ne Tata Truck Gilgit Baltistan me keise dikhaya?

salute

lol fool,
they are applying doesnt mean all of them gonna get asylum,
not every application gets accepted,
applying is legal and lengthy work,

buy some common sense book and learn it,
there is difference between indians who are legally applying for asylum and pakis illegally migrating,

first pakis posed themselves as indians and now pakis posing as refugees.

Blackwater

[QUOTE="Neo, post: 1074887, member: 32"]The day India has zero asylum seekers or refugees, come back and talk to me.
That is the harsh reality.[/QUOTE]

kyo tu sale ethe thanedar lagaya ha.

u can not compare farmers in India to Pakistan as pakis farming is in control of waderas ,india has land celing act.

and problem of artiya(commision agent) who give private loans on high rate of interest.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
The harsh reality is that the original topic was a Paki posing as Syrian and illegally trying to sneak into a Kafir land.The harsh reality is that you have no answer to that and now derailing it and making a fool of yourself once again.

The day a Paki would admit his real roots come and talk to me.

Sometime you are posing as Syrian, sometime pose as Indians, sometime think of being a Arab. :lol:

You Pakis are really scum for the world who are suffering from serious identity crisis.

You low level converts are result of mass rapes and goes down to the levels of calling yourself Mogul.The same Moguls who raped your ancestors and no one on earth glorify their rapists except Pakis.

Below is a HARSH REALITY since Illegal Immigrant Pakis are fighting with their Muslim brothers... this is what you call a HARSH REALITY... this is the image of Pakis worldwide! :lol:

Pakis, Afghans, Iranians throw fists and rocks in fight over to be registered as migrants

ae lo ji! ae taan muslim chummah di pungi vaj gi! aetthe hi ainwe hi ho giya si chummeh da happy budday! kinne soney-soney khwaab dekhye the, hain ji!..tch..tch..tch..tch

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Well, who are these Indians and on what basis they are asking for asylum? What legitimate background check of their stories are made before granting of the asylum status? Are they sponsored by some group for asylum, if yes by whom?
In 2008, I worked for a registered Indian immigration agent as front desk for few months in Sydney. Once I got into an open source website of Australian Immigration (Immigration and Protection Tribunal). There I found 2 asylum applications of Indian Christians trying to flee India with reasoning of being persecuted.

Both the application were rejected as Australian Government during investigation found that the incidents they were referring to were trivial and in both the cases police intervention was visible. The Australian authorities further suggested them to go back to Indian authorities as India is a democratic country where people can approach authorities freely and judiciary is viable and independent.

I mean those were just two cases I was able to read ( as judgment on such cases by Tribunals are very long and detailed siting very clause behind each reason, that you have to go through 10s of pages) but it was good to see that Australian authorities were affirming faith in India after due investigations. I do not know if same mind is applied by European countries or USA for that matter.

pmaitra

In 2008, I worked for a registered Indian immigration agent as front desk for few months in Sydney. Once I got into an open source website of Australian Immigration (Immigration and Protection Tribunal). There I found 2 asylum applications of Indian Christians trying to flee India with reasoning of being persecuted.

Both the application were rejected as Australian Government during investigation found that the incidents they were referring to were trivial and in both the cases police intervention was visible. The Australian authorities further suggested them to go back to Indian authorities as India is a democratic country where people can approach authorities freely and judiciary is viable and independent.

I mean those were just two cases I was able to read ( as judgment on such cases by Tribunals are very long and detailed siting very clause behind each reason, that you have to go through 10s of pages) but it was good to see that Australian authorities were affirming faith in India after due investigations. I do not know if same mind is applied by European countries or USA for that matter.
Oh man, tell me about it.

There are so many of such people in the US who get here with made up exaggerated tales of repression, and the problem is, they poison the minds of the average Americans.

The good thing is that many Americans are now traveling to India for business and outsourcing, and fewer people buy such drivel.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Oh man, tell me about it.

There are so many of such people in the US who get here with made up exaggerated tales of repression, and the problem is, they poison the minds of the average Americans.

The good thing is that many Americans are now traveling to India for business and outsourcing, and fewer people buy such drivel.
I was working for this company http://www.immiexperts.com.au/.For Mr. P Goel.

Australian Government check every single line and claim you made on your application and investigate thoroughly by Investing good amount of money, even sends people physically to check on ground.

I will try to dig both cases but can't guarantee as I think it was privilege access only for immigration agents and I had access to computer connected to the system of the company.

I am searching right now; nonetheless :smile:.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles