Pakistani national bird kills seven in North Waziristan

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
US drone strike kills seven in North Waziristan
Updated
2013-07-28 23:14:52
AGENCIES and ZAHIR SHAH SHERAZI

PESHAWAR: A suspected US drone strike has killed seven people and injured three others in the Shawal area of North Waziristan.

Intelligence officials say two missiles hit the Shawal area of North Waziristan Sunday evening when the men were crossing on foot into Pakistani territory from Afghanistan.

The missile strike was carried out in the Shinkai Narai village in North Waziristan. The drone strike targeted a compound and destroyed it completely.

Three other people were also injured in the drone attack.

The two officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to brief reporters. They said the men have not been identified.

North Waziristan is home to a mix of Pakistani, Afghan and al-Qaida-linked foreign militants.

The US drone program is a source of extreme tension between the two countries.

Washington says it needs to send drones after dangerous militants because the Pakistani government refuses to engage them militarily.

Pakistan charges that the drone strikes are a violation of its sovereignty.

US drone strike kills seven in North Waziristan - DAWN.COM

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
we should also have one dedicated thread about chinese invasion of bharti land.

and i should be allowed to pick up the crying bharti comments into a dedicated jokes thread

Adux

Country flag
You mean Chinese walking across peeing and going back, and we doing the same. That is equal to hundreds of people being killed by drones. Right that is the value of your people....less than spit.

Blackwater

Updated

PESHAWAR: A suspected US drone strike has killed seven people and injured three others in the Shawal area of North Waziristan.

Intelligence officials say two missiles hit the Shawal area of North Waziristan Sunday evening when the men were crossing on foot into Pakistani territory from Afghanistan.

The missile strike was carried out in the Shinkai Narai village in North Waziristan. The drone strike targeted a compound and destroyed it completely.

The two officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to brief reporters. They said the men have not been identified.

North Waziristan is home to a mix of Pakistani, Afghan and al-Qaida-linked foreign militants.

Washington says it needs to send drones after dangerous militants because the Pakistani government refuses to engage them militarily.

Hats off to you man on topic.

I had my peg in my mouth when i came to know the meaning ,it literally burst out of my mouth:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Martial race will avenge this transgression :rage:

dealwithit

and i should be allowed to pick up the crying bharti comments into a dedicated jokes thread
invasion??

chinis came,chini saw IA and chini ran back to china

Please give @farhan_9909 a break.. He lost his fellow nationals... Let have his little fantasies Don't be rude

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

You mean when they put their tents and then pack up and run away? :lol:

btw there needs to be dedicated thread of "DOSTANA" between Chinese soldiers and submissive Paki soldiers..

"A LOT can happen between Paki and Chini soldiers on border" :rofl:

bennedose

Shame on Pakistan for allowing their citizens to get killed by America. They have no honor!
Actually it is the Pakistan army that has supported the US while jernails make money. Other Pakistanis don't like drone strikes but they can do nothing as long the Pakistani army can be bribed into allowing that to occur. Pathans have some honour and have deserted the Pakhana army leaving a Pakjabi majority taking the bribes from America. Hence you have Pakjab where the bomb attacks are very few, while anti Shia groups like Lashkar e Jhangvi find support in Pakjab and among Pakjabi politicians including Nawaz Sharif.

Groups like the Lashkar e Toiba and their cowardly burqa name change "Jammat ud Dawa" are sarkari terrorist organizations who toe the army line. They too are supporters of America who pretend that they are Islamic warriors.

These cowardly frauds are up against the Taliban whose Islamic "purity" cannot be resisted in Pakistan. So the army and these Paki "Islamic" groups depend on America to take out the Taliban using the national bird and pretend that they don't support America whose money and arms they are accepting. If Pakistan's situation was not making me laugh so much I would spend more time describing the useless frauds these Pakhanastanis are led by the worst of the lot - the Pakjabis. Serves them right the liars.

In fact this is why I insist on saying Pakistan is Islam. If Pakistan insists that they are Islamic then Islam gets a bad name. If they say they are not Islamic then their identity gets screwed. Catch 22 :rofl: The Taliban really neds to rule Pakistan. Pure islam would be better than these frauds.

Pakistan ka matlab kya? La illah ill allah

Pakistan is Islam. islam is Pakistan

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

same land which Pakistani claims as their..............

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Shame on Pakistan for allowing their citizens to get killed by America. They have no honor!
they were never Honorable people. It was INC which did all the work in Indian's Independence and when we got independence they cried like anything to have Pakistan for free. Look now what shit loads are they up to now. Everyone is having free hand in that country.
US, NATO, Arabs, Chini, Terrorists, Talibs, and even ISI they are on record to say" those who fear ISI, should fear ISI".

bhramos

Country flag
Updated

Global Defence

New threads

Articles