Pakistani flag raised in kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.

anupamsurey

Country flag
Can we get a picture of Indian flag being raised in giligit (by a shia) and pok ...

A single picture of that will be everlasting.
dont know, with the kind of cutthroat society of Pakistan, I doubt the person who hoist any other flag will live another day to brag about it. and Pakis are short of tear gas and rubber bullets, so they have a license to kill anyone without raising a din abut it.
why do you think that Paki news donot mention day today news and happenings of gilgit baltistan- the media is rarely allowed to go there. so much for free islamic state of Pakistan and the lie of AAZAD KASHMIR.

Compersion

Country flag
dont know, with the kind of cutthroat society of Pakistan, I doubt the person who hoist any other flag will live another day to brag about it. and Pakis are short of tear gas and rubber bullets, so they have a license to kill anyone without raising a din abut it.
why do you think that Paki news donot mention day today news and happenings of gilgit baltistan- the media is rarely allowed to go there. so much for free islamic state of Pakistan and the lie of AAZAD KASHMIR.
I was editing the post (see original now) ... Agree what you say and its contours

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
What is DFI policy on Kashmir, is it held or Indian state?

DingDong

Country flag
Prior to AFSPA, they raised flags without covering their faces. The flagraisiong is not new, it's been going on for decades. ISIS just came around the corner...
You mean to say that the face scarf protects them from IA bullets? In AJit Doval's words, the impact will be felt in Balochistan, and it will be nothing like the flag-raising drama, it will be something real.

Compersion

Country flag
Who are leaders also representatives that Indian can meet and have chai and biscuit with from giligit balistan and pok (technically its own people) ?? They might be asking for more Indian flags.

Again Bangladesh history muslim people and pakistan occupation and Pakistan behavior hence the slow approach and also there is the non represtentative structure of giligit and pok and the demend and wanting for self determination.

DingDong

Country flag
Islam is not compatible with Democracy. They love to live under Sharia and Caliphs, this is their destiny. Whole Kashmir is under occupation of a rotten ideology, IA must free Kashmir from this Zombie Plague, and resettle the real Kashmiris who were chased out of their homes, raped and murdered by the Evil cult.

anupamsurey

Country flag
Who are leaders also representatives that Indian can meet and have chai and biscuit with from giligit balistan and pok (technically its own people) ?? They might be asking for more Indian flags.

Again Bangladesh history muslim people and pakistan occupation and Pakistan behavior hence the slow approach and also there is the non represtentative structure of giligit and pok and the demend and wanting for self determination.
there are many but they dont live in Pakiland now, there are few in canda, australia, and UK

Compersion

Country flag
there are many but they dont live in Pakiland now, there are few in canda, australia, and UK
you mean say that these people did not feel safe and fled pakistan occupation ... why they silent ?? are they shias. do they have indian passports :playball: when will we see a picture of a indian flag in giligit balistan and pok (no need for anyone to withdraw and worry about such a conversation it needs to be with confidence).

is there a history of pakistan making shias and also sunni muslims and others unsafe under its occupation ...

what about afganistan, iran, bangladesh ... and uae, saudi, turkey. what about giligit balistan, pok, baluchistan

Last edited:

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Four step plan
1)Just put snipers on rooftops and take out the idiots holding up the green toilet paper in each demonstration, let's see who lifts these flags the next time.
2) Give Gurkhas, Rajputs, Dogras , Jats and the other retirees from the IA Land and Jobs in J&K . Reverse the demographic change brought on by militancy.Allow these men to keep arms at home.
3)Cancel all special privileges of the Hurriyat dogs and the other idiots, stop subsidies in Kashmir(except to aforementioned settlers),why should ordinary Indians pay to subsidize thankless dogs.
4) Implement this http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-army-takes-over-op.69072/page-6#post-1061459

Ignore the human rights idiots (China does). We too are too big to be ignored as a market for the west & ME.They can't afford to sanction us least not when the Yuan is in freefall.
Also seal the offices of all presstitudes and anti national parties before undertaking the above.

bose

Country flag
You are trying to link ISIS to indigenous freedom struggle of the Kashmiris and make them look like terrorists. Kashmiris are a brave breed. they've been rejecting Indian rule for 68 years now. Thats my point.
If at all Kashmiris had rejected India... then by now it would have separated from India... Kashmir is still within India for 68 years ... Is it not true ? In 65 during the Pakistan attack on Kashmir ... it was the same Kashmiris who have helped the Indian Army to identify the raiders else it was not possible to throw back the Pakistani raiders so quickly... This is a bitter truth for all Pakistanis... In 47/48 the same Muslim Pakistani raiders started raping Kashmiris who they supposed to liberate...

Similarly Pakistan need to know pushing for Kashmir too much will lead to open up another front on Baluchistan ... It is to be remembered that Baluch people has also rejected Pakistan rule for last 69 years... The state of "Khanate of Kalat" existed as independent state before Pakistan came into being...

By funding few hundred terrorists in Kashmir and asking them to wave Pakistani flag in front of media will not get you anything ...

anupamsurey

Country flag
you mean say that these people did not feel safe and fled pakistan occupation ... why they silent ?? are they shias. do they have indian passports :playball: when will we see a picture of a indian flag in giligit balistan and pok (no need for anyone to withdraw and worry about such a conversation it needs to be with confidence).

is there a history of pakistan making shias and also sunni muslims and others unsafe under its occupation ...

what about afganistan, iran, bangladesh ... and uae, saudi, turkey. what about giligit balistan, pok, baluchistan
Of course, the pro Indian, or at least pro kashmir (as you must know, there are people who want separate kashmir-ie; not with India, and not with Pak) fled Pakistan, there are few who are active in Canada, and they make time to time shows there. then there is this guy (dont know his name) who is a pro Indian kashmiri from POK, this guy left Pak (there was serious threat to his life), and recently visited India, and gave some interviews to DD and India TV.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
First thing that should be done is starve the separatist opportunists of funds while scrapping article 370. Simultaneously pro India kashmiri parties like the PDP and the NC should be flushed with funds and helped to increase membership ( I know they're not really ideal parties but they're the best kashmiri option we got). Build real civilian infrastructure that wins hearts and minds while rolling back the demographic change that has happened since the 90's.
All Kashmiri's wanting to work( service or business) outside Kashmir ( including govt jobs in kashmir)must be asked to sign a document forgoing all privileges of article 370 as well.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Four step plan
1)Just put snipers on rooftops and take out the idiots holding up the green toilet paper in each demonstration, let's see who lifts these flags the next time.
2) Give Gurkhas, Rajputs, Dogras , Jats and the other retirees from the IA Land and Jobs in J&K . Reverse the demographic change brought on by militancy.Allow these men to keep arms at home.
3)Cancel all special privileges of the Hurriyat dogs and the other idiots, stop subsidies in Kashmir(except to aforementioned settlers),why should ordinary Indians pay to subsidize thankless dogs.
4) Implement this http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-army-takes-over-op.69072/page-6#post-1061459

Ignore the human rights idiots (China does). We too are too big to be ignored as a market for the west & ME.They can't afford to sanction us least not when the Yuan is in freefall.
Also seal the offices of all presstitudes and anti national parties before undertaking the above.
I think it will be sucidal move for first point but i will be the one with rocket launcher instead of sniper by blasting pigs around scum holding toilet paper!!

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
[QUOsuicidal? KAR, post: 1069226, member: 15844"]I think it will be sucidal move for first point but i will be the one with rocket launcher instead of sniper by blasting pigs around scum holding toilet paper!![/QUOTE]
Why suicidal? You think these pigs are brave enough to stand and fight once they see lethal force being used. Half of them will brown their pants and the other half will piss themselves.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
[QUOsuicidal? KAR, post: 1069226, member: 15844"]I think it will be sucidal move for first point but i will be the one with rocket launcher instead of sniper by blasting pigs around scum holding toilet paper!!
Why suicidal? You think these pigs are brave enough to stand and fight once they see lethal force being used. Half of them will brown their pants and the other half will piss themselves.[/QUOTE]
What about our faithless presstitues? Govt of india asked not to telecast any encounter of terrorism/ insurgency..even though TV9 telecasted 15 mins live video fire exchange between grey hounds and naxals here in araku valley:doh:..even you see a grey hound commando loading his rifle..some others in crouch position while other taking cover behind trees and firing a round in interval of 5-6 secs

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Why suicidal? You think these pigs are brave enough to stand and fight once they see lethal force being used. Half of them will brown their pants and the other half will piss themselves.
What about our faithless presstitues? Govt of india asked not to telecast any encounter of terrorism/ insurgency..even though TV9 telecasted 15 mins live video fire exchange between grey hounds and naxals here in araku valley:doh:..even you see a grey hound commando loading his rifle..some others in crouch position while other taking cover behind trees and firing a round in interval of 5-6 secs[/QUOTE]
Presstitudes can be controlled(for the benefit of my leftist friends yes i'm thinking about asking ambani uncle to buy all of the channels:p) and ignored, just wait only a year ago the ford foundation and greenpeace were thought to be untouchable, now look at them!

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Presstitudes can be controlled(for the benefit of my leftist friends yes i'm thinking about asking ambani uncle to buy all of the channels:p) and ignored, just wait only a year ago the ford foundation and greenpeace were thought to be untouchable, now look at them!
So for what our agencies doing ..if it continues like this then every retard will raise toilet paper flag and this will became a mess...before it takes place we should do something..prevention is better than cure.We are under estimating these brainwashed idiots..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles