Pakistan's Nuclear Artillery?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I, dare Indian "experts" here to come up with the date or even the year of Pakistan's first nuclear test.
Black Blood

Although I am no expert here, I think it was in the year 1984 or 1987 in the time of Zia era and was carried out in China...
Don't eat the bait, let him have his one liner vent off.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
"The first Pakistani nuclear device was tested at China's testing site at Lop Nor in Sinkiang province in 1987."
how do we know it was yours. BTW first Indian nuke was tested by Russians in 1967 in USA.....:rofl:

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
Like I keep saying, everything has to be nukes. Be all end all. Nukes :facepalm:

The more nukes you develop, the lesser the chance of you ever using it.

US made two bombs and dropped it on Japan. It developed thousands and never used it since. MAD!

But I am still interested to know why you think Nuke Torps are the "need of the hour"?
The nuclear torpedoes were dumped, in the cold war due to inefficient TN devices of that time. Quite a few other countries are now considering, to introduce new tactical nuclear weapons,technology to torpedoes and anti ship systems.

Country flag
The nuclear torpedoes were dumped, in the cold war due to inefficient TN devices of that time. Quite a few other countries are now considering, to introduce new tactical nuclear weapons,technology to torpedoes and anti ship systems.
Which countries?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
"The first Pakistani nuclear device was tested at China's testing site at Lop Nor in Sinkiang province in 1987."
Tell me something new. That's what I said. Everyone knows about that test.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Pakistan and in Close future Iran

good for usa
You said quite a few countries are developing his torpedoes and all you could come up with is Pakistan and Iran. Two rogue countries :facepalm:

This is why the world does not want rogue countries to lay their hands on nukes. It's dangerous for the world.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You said quite a few countries are developing his torpedoes and all you could come up with is Pakistan and Iran. Two rogue countries :facepalm:

This is why the world does not want rogue countries to lay their hands on nukes. It's dangerous for the world.
rogue countries?

Both countries dont care about the world
Iran is possibly a key to nuclear race in middle east.
After Iran
ksa and turkey are confirm to get nukes

Alpha1

Using a weapon like this would guarantee a conflict can go nuclear. A flawed
military strategy. Using close to the border would also mean Pakistan will
suffer from the nuclear fallout. A 2 kiloton weapon is useless.
It has subkiloton yeild and No, it's not useless, do you have any Idea of the blast effects of a Nuclear
bomb?

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
[PDF]http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0001260463.pdf[/PDF]

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Sub-Kiloton Bombs Add Sting To N-Arsenal | Business Standard
India yesterday unveiled two new additions to its nuclear arsenal in the form of sub-kiloton (releasing energy equivalent to below 1,000 tonnes of TNT) bombs.

The sub-kiloton devices tested yesterday afternoon at Pokharan are low-yield nuclear devices. They are used as tactical nuclear weapons for battlefield support purposes to replace short-range missiles and bombs. Another purpose, which is more of an academic nature, of the blasts was to provide data for computer simulation for designing nuclear weapons and to provide technical inputs for ultra-low yield experimental blasts.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
It has subkiloton yeild and No, it's not useless, do you have any Idea of the blast effects of a Nuclear
bomb?
Yeah the west was mad to dump nukes for powerful conventional weapons

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles