"Pakistan will implode due to internal turmoil" - Man Mohan Singh

bhramos

Country flag

could anyone explain, what joke is this???

Last edited by a moderator:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Its a video by this guy prithvirajchauhan3. He is an Indian. He lures Pakistanis into videos with false titles, cause they don't frequent the videos that showcase negative aspects of Pakistan, apparently. its good fun.

Actually this video is about Pakistanis introspecting how their nation failed during 1971 war and IG mocked them by saying something about how creation of Bangladesh has negated the two nation theory.
Manmohan actually said "Pakistan will implode due to its internal conflicts" as she mentions at the end of the video.

OT: The chick is Hot.

Blackwater

where it says India will surrender Kashmir to pak. As far as i understand she is saying pak is in such a turmoil and mess that it will forget kashmir.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Yes Pakistanie Punjabi is more kith and kin and related in blood,flesh and culture with Kashmire and not enough kith and kin and blood related to Indian Hindu Punjabi!!! Great logic? Not really, he means we are Kafir and we need to be hated and killed with a PASSION that resonates in his illogical speech.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Only to look at boss. If you interact with a Pakistani girl, you will puke at their idiocy and their inferior lack of class that our Indian women have a thousand times more.

Don't go on their appearance; they are not worth any Indian's time. :lol:
Really? Am I reading that you've interacted with many? ;) ... :love:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
How is inflation is Pakistan. I've heard petrol is Rs. 30/litre.

Tronic

Only to look at boss. If you interact with a Pakistani girl, you will puke at their idiocy and their inferior lack of class that our Indian women have a thousand times more.

Don't go on their appearance; they are not worth any Indian's time. :lol:
I don't find anything wrong with their class. :confused: Ive been in a relationship with a Pakistani girl for about 5 years now, and we couldn't be happier. Ofcourse, I do piss her off sometimes because of my political views which pour over the top at times loll, but she lives with it. Pakistanis are normal people like me and you. :) Ofcourse, once we put the politics aside. loll.

ejazr

Ambassador
Thoda tazkira Balochistan or Bengal kay logon ke barey may bhi to karein

Anyways, I believe she is currently a subject of a hate campaign of being a CIA agent or somthing because she asked some tough questions on OBL earlier.

Talking about newsreaders, I think other than Najam Sethi and Saleem Safi, all the other anchors have that irritating obnoxious demeanor like most of our Indian news channels.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles