Pakistan violates truce yet again

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Well amusing to say least, People from Pakistan are beating there chest on a System with a 60km in range and outgunned by Simple 155mm Shell and BM-30 rockets which range 70-90kms..

It shows true capability of PA, Indeed..

Reactions: sob

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
The best solution is to fire few rounds at the source directly with pin point accuracy, saves money and resource so does time..

The thread does not worth so much attention..

Only a policy of massive retaliation will prevent such attacks. The IA should have brought in the Bofors and shelled the crap out of the Pakis non-stop for 48 hrs in response. If they retaliate with artillery, hit them with jets and so on.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yes yes, we saw your reply during 1971 war, when 93000 PoWs were released when your General was begging in front of SAM BAHDUR JI Madam INDIRA GANDHI.....

Bool gaye kya..... 1971 me kya huah tha....

This time we shall show no mercy.....

If you want war then we shall give it.....

You are just a bunch of people jumping just by thinking that China would help you out if a war comes, but Chinese are not fools to support a rouge nation, instead it will wait till INDIA captures pakistan and will ask for some land to enroute its fuel pipelines.....

Who are the loosers, it is you freaks of pakistan. China is no more a friend of pakistan... they want your money and land for their own use, that is why they are luring you and you fools are thinking that China will back pakistan in case of a war with INDIA.....
In 1971 we were already busy in civil war.and bangladesh was thousand miles far from us.

nt because of you bt our mistakes and Bangladesh seperatists will made bangladesh country

anyway.you think the think tank of pakistani side are fool and you know everything?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
If you are so powerful, why did you surrender in 1971.... and why did you beg.......
a mistake as said above

Bangladesh's were on seperation spree.

wasnt Pakistan made from splitting india?danday k zorr parr?

india was split by Pakistani's and pakistan was made

Kashmir is captured on force since 1948

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well amusing to say least, People from Pakistan are beating there chest on a System with a 60km in range and outgunned by Simple 155mm Shell and BM-30 rockets which range 70-90kms..

It shows true capability of PA, Indeed..
If i am nt wrong nt PA bt your think tanks and military official has given it much more attention than Pakistanis

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
If i am nt wrong nt PA bt your think tanks and military official has given it much more attention than Pakistanis
You are a Super Duper Pooper Martial Race Paki who never accepts defeat on internet ... its other thing that in reality you like to bend over and submit in masses... about 100,000 pakis surrendered like pussies to mere 25,000 Evil Hindu Army led by Sikh General.

:lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

in this pic, the sardar is from MARS:lol::lol::lol:
Beware... Pakis the Liar Race is capable of refuting this world famous pic with its TYPICAL out of the world Conspiracy theories. :laugh:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@rock127

will someone tell this guy to stop tagging/quoting my post as he's in my ignore list and i get hisnotification which rreally bothers me and just because of this i cant log off to see his posts

kindly someone should tell him that plzz dnt tag me in future

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Its truly amusing great for ratings..

every single article regarding Nasr are from india or west

from pakistan nt more than 5 articles are published about nasr

hence for nasr publicity indian and west are responsible

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Its truly amusing great for ratings..
again you guys responsible
though
blaming us for jumping for a 60km missile

nasr should thank you guys for making it one of the most discussed missile in the past year..most article published as well
media sensation i must say

Tolaha

every single article regarding Nasr are from india or west

from pakistan nt more than 5 articles are published about nasr

hence for nasr publicity indian and west are responsible
Pakistani army is the only army in this world to have proudly declared to its people that it possesses a tactical nuke carrying missile of 60 km range. The wisdom of such an announcement has not been grasped by the Pakistani media. Indian and Western media have grabbed this news and highlighted it. The idea behind highlighting it is perhaps to show their target audience that while the the Pakistani army may be sadistic enough to make such an announcement, the Pakistani people are so clueless about the significance of it!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
@rock127

will someone tell this guy to stop tagging/quoting my post as he's in my ignore list and i get hisnotification which rreally bothers me and just because of this i cant log off to see his posts

kindly someone should tell him that plzz dnt tag me in future
Look at this FRUSTRATED ANCIENT CULTURED PAKI... he is making a fool of himself and nation as a whole by staying in denial mode.

:lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
a mistake as said above

Bangladesh's were on seperation spree.

wasnt Pakistan made from splitting india?danday k zorr parr?

india was split by Pakistani's and pakistan was made

Kashmir is captured on force since 1948
We had captured 70% of pakistan and due to the declaration of cease fire we did not go further. INDIAN ARMY was inside ISLAMABAD.......

The battle of Longewala....... forgot hmmm.......

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles