Pakistan violates truce yet again

mikhail

Country flag
Hatf 1 range is 180km.that too is a battle field ballistic missile

range of nasr can be enhanced..
we all know the secret of your ballistic missiles:wave:!the last time you tested a hatf-V missile its mission computer fell off the sky and it was a total failure:rofl:!maybe its time for you guys to buy some new missiles from N.korea again:taunt:Brahmos is the most potent supersonic cruise missile the world has ever seen!wait till the next Indo-pak war and you'll surely know the capability of this beast:brahmos:!and for your nasr tactical missile we have got our own Prahaar tactical ballistic missile and its operational range is about 150 kms plus i think you forgot about the Agni series:agni:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Hatf 1 range is 180km.that too is a battle field ballistic missile

range of nasr can be enhanced..
Uneducated Farhan, range of BRAHMOS is 250 km.... Far enough to blow whole of pakistan.....

Better hide underground, b'cos if there is another terror attack, it will be the end of pakistan......

You were saved by the US during the 26/11.....

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Can, will or may does not count.. 180km scud comes under PJ-10 range..

Besides are there any vid available of hitting target ? to be called a pure tactical Missiles its CEP is needed to be under 5 meter or less..
No

No media official is allowed to the site of launch
the video we see is directly from ISPR given to the media

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
When 26/11 was happening and when it ended, the Generals in pakistan were pissing in their pants, thinking how will INDIA respond to this......

ISI had an intelligence input saying that IAF is going to strike PoK....

This raised the fear of your army generals much more.....

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
India is a responsible Nuclear Nation..

We dont use Nukes at will, Our strength lies in precision..

---------------------------
---------------------------

Prahaar cannot be compared with Nasr but a Simple 155mm V-LAP shell from a 155mm gun of 25 liters..

your nasr tactical missile we have got our own Prahaar tactical ballistic missile and its operational range is about 150 kms plus i think you forgot about the Agni series:agni:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Uneducated Farhan, range of BRAHMOS is 250 km.... Far enough to blow whole of pakistan.....

Better hide underground, b'cos if there is another terror attack, it will be the end of pakistan......

You were saved by the US during the 26/11.....
Mr.Scientist
1- range of brahmos is 290km..bt tell me how this is far enough to blow whole Pakistan?

Saved by USA?care to explain

beside this
that was your luck we had hijra govt in power during mumbai attacks..otherwise the reply of warning would be alot different.

i wish we had Musharaf in power..

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Prahar is a bigger missile.nt a tacticle with low nuclear yeild like nasr

you must have seen the CM-400AKG?that has a diameter of 400mm..

nasr diameter is just 300mm(courtesy Ahaseeb)

prahar is a pure example tat india has no capability of designing a smaller warhead.otherwise they would have come up with something like nasr

Blackwater

the same question was asked by Indian anchor to MUSHARaf

and the Reply was awesome
Yes reply was indeed awesome,since that reply he never returned to land of pure,living like gypsy from London to Dubai..what a reply and what a commando:taunt::taunt::taunt:

mikhail

Country flag
How big is prahaar is ?

-------------------------

Why babur ?
sir i think he has no idea about Prahaar,that's why he is talking all kinds of sh*t here about the incompetence of DRDO to develop a smaller tactical missile.Prahaar is in every sense a true battlefield tactical ballistic missile and pakistan has simply got no reply against it!:cool2:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Mr.Scientist
1- range of brahmos is 290km..bt tell me how this is far enough to blow whole Pakistan?

beside this
that was your luck we had hijra govt in power during mumbai attacks..otherwise the reply of warning would be alot different.

Yes yes, we saw your reply during 1971 war, when 93000 PoWs were released when your General was begging in front of SAM BAHDUR JI Madam INDIRA GANDHI.....

Bool gaye kya..... 1971 me kya huah tha....

This time we shall show no mercy.....

If you want war then we shall give it.....

You are just a bunch of people jumping just by thinking that China would help you out if a war comes, but Chinese are not fools to support a rouge nation, instead it will wait till INDIA captures pakistan and will ask for some land to enroute its fuel pipelines.....

Who are the loosers, it is you freaks of pakistan. China is no more a friend of pakistan... they want your money and land for their own use, that is why they are luring you and you fools are thinking that China will back pakistan in case of a war with INDIA.....

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Mr.Scientist

beside this

Mushi is a TRAITOR... he is the one responsible for todays situation in Pak.

What could he do in kargil?? and why is he hiding?? :lol:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Mr.Scientist

beside this

If you are so powerful, why did you surrender in 1971.... and why did you beg.......

sob

Mod
Country flag
they usually schedule the firing to push in the terrorists. IA should move heavier guns and mortars to give a befitting reply.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles