Pakistan violates truce yet again

Rage

DFI TEAM
Pakistan violates truce yet again

Dec 10, 2012

In yet another ceasefire violation, Pakistani troops fired at forward Indian Posts along the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district but there was no loss of life or damage to property.

Pakistani soldiers, using small and medium weapons, resorted to unprovoked firing on several Indian posts along the LoC in Krishnagati forward belt in Poonch sector on Saturday night, a Defence spokesman said on Sunday.

There was heavy firing, which continued till late in the night, from across the border prompting Indian troops to retaliate, he said.

There was no loss of life or damage to property on the Indian side, the spokesman said.

Pakistani and Indian troops traded fire again for a brief period on Sunday morning, the spokesman said.

Pakistani rangers have violated the truce along the LoC and the International Border in Jammu and Kashmir six times this month.

Two days back, they fired at an Indian Ballard post along the International Border in Samba district.

On December 6, Pak troops targeted Pansar Border out Post (BoP) along the International Border in Samba sector.

A day before, Pakistani troops opened small arms fire in Arnia sector. On the same day, they targeted Indian posts in Krishnagati sector.

The Hindu : News / National : Pakistan violates truce yet again
India accuses Pakistan of breaking truce | DAWN.COM
Pak targets over 15 Indian posts - JK Newspoint Newspaper Jammu Kashmir
Pak Violates Loc: Latest News, Photos, Videos on Pak Violates Loc - NDTV.COM
4th day in succession: Pak violates truce at LoC in Poonch - Kashmir Times

Rage

DFI TEAM
I think the time has come for surgical strikes inside Pakistani occupied territory.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Only a policy of massive retaliation will prevent such attacks. The IA should have brought in the Bofors and shelled the crap out of the Pakis non-stop for 48 hrs in response. If they retaliate with artillery, hit them with jets and so on.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Only a policy of massive retaliation will prevent such attacks. The IA should have brought in the Bofors and shelled the crap out of the Pakis non-stop for 48 hrs in response. If they retaliate with artillery, hit them with jets and so on.
last year Pakistan has certainly confirmed that our Reply is only nasr.just waiting to cross the threshold

Rage

DFI TEAM
the same question was asked by Indian anchor to MUSHARaf

and the Reply was awesome
I am not asking a question. I am making a statement.

Incredibly, you have nothing to say about the ceasefire violation itself.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
last year Pakistan has certainly confirmed that our Reply is only nasr.just waiting to cross the threshold
A full scale war with India will mean the total annihilation of Pak as a nation state. I hope your generals are smart enough to realize that. If they are as suicidal as yourself though (and it seems from numerous provocations that they may indeed be), then may Allah show mercy upon you.

mikhail

Country flag
if you hit us with Nasr then be ready to face the might of Prahaar as retaliation:wave:!you cross the threshold once and there'll be no pakistan after a couple of days in the world map:rolleyes:!

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
One Brahmos with nuclear war head, :brahmos: missile launch and whole of Pakistan back to stone age my friend......

:target: :boom:

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
One Brahmos with nuclear war head, :brahmos: missile launch and whole of Pakistan back to stone age my friend......

:target: :boom:
range of brahmos?

wasnt the 32nd test of brahmos a failure?.??

i mean 1 test success 2nd and 3rd failed..than one success again

never trust the brahmos
it was better to import directly the russian yakhont

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pakis getting frustrated by local unrest(drones,blasts,Shia genocide,Baluchistan,Sindhudesh freedom struggles) and trying to divert the attention by testing 50 year old missiles and violating cease fire.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Can, will or may does not count.. 180km scud comes under PJ-10 range..

Besides are there any vid available of hitting target ? to be called a pure tactical Missiles its CEP is needed to be under 5 meter or less..

Hatf 1 range is 180km.that too is a battle field ballistic missile, range of nasr can be enhanced..

Reactions: sob

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
What is good in life?

Unless India becomes this forget pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Hatf 1 range is 180km.that too is a battle field ballistic missile

range of nasr can be enhanced..
Abe Paki stop blabbering about your "super advanced indigenious missiles" ..... if India started its missiles you would be annihilated.... but thats too difficult to understand for the fool internet fanboys like you.But perhaps your generals knows the reality but cant be trusted since Pakis come with suicidal tendancies.

:lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
This is good. I agree

Unless India becomes this forget pakistan.
I like this Arnie movie... it might be the future of Pakis... ie fighiting with swords/stones/spears etc :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles