Pakistan Upset After Called Most Dangerous Country in World

SamwiseTheBrave

There are some people in Pakistan - primarily the very wealthy and the army who can afford to live with armed guards or in well protected enclaves for whom Pakistan is a great place to live. The people we see on the internet and in the news, in pictures in the Dawn or the Friday times or on Geo TV are these beautiful, rich Pakistanis who make believe that Pakistan consists of people like them and that they are perfectly happy and safe and can attend rock concerts and plays like "Vagina monologues" indicating that Pakistan is a gentle. free and liberal country that is just being given a bad name by people who are jealous of Pakistan.

The really wealthy people in Pakistan and their extended families constitute less than 1% of Pakistanis. If I liberally accept a figure of 1% then 1.8 million Pakistanis belong to wealthy families and 178 million are outslde. beyond this, if we take the total number of cars and vehicles in Pakistan as indicative of a middle class who have access to vehicles - the number for 2011 is about 15 million vehicles. This gives a figure of about 165 million Pakistanis who fall outside this group.

What can we guess about 165 million Pakistanis who do not own vehicles or are not extremely wealthy?
1. They are below lower middle class or poor
2. Most probably they do not speak or read English
3. Illiteracy among this group will be reflected in the national literacy figures of Pakistan - that means 70% females are illiterate and probably 50% of males are illiterate
4. About 40% (that is 65 million) out of 165 million are children

It is these people who are suffering the most deaths from terrorism. You can be sure that terrorist leaders like Kiyani and Hafiz Saeed are wealthy, own cars and speak or understand English. It is these latter English speaking people who speak to foreign media and say that Pakistan is a safe and happy place. Pakistanis who try to tell the truth about Pakistan are either killed or have death threats. Saleem Shezad was killed. Asma Jehangirs life is under threat. And that man ho appears of Geo (I forget his name) who is brutally honest about Pakistan has once been bashed up by people - at which time he even had a hart attack. There is YouTube clip of him saying that somewhere

Pakstan is a country that is being run by several different groups - none of them has complete powr. All of them have some power. The army has maximum power, but it still cannot control Baluchistan, Karachi and the frontier areas. the army shares power with teh Jamaat ud Dawa. The Jamat ud Dawa supports the army, but has less power then the army. The army retains military power, but JuD has street power. Other minor lords and the Taliban control various parts of Pakistan including karachi

I am sure many of you know this but for those who don;t, let me explain:

"Monarchy" means mono (one) + "arch" (over/lord) = king power
"Oligarchy" means "oligos" (few) + archy = power of a few
'Anarchy" means "An" (not/none) + archy power = no single controlling power
Pakistan falls between oligarchy and anarchy.

Pakjab and Sindh have oligarchy. Karachi has anarchy. Parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa have anarchy. Rich and educated Pakistanis on teh internt and in the west get angry at this sort of stuff, but like someone said "The truth will set you free, but it will first piss you off"

Long ago I gave a name to the rich English speaking Pakistani. I called them

Rich Anglophone(one who speaks English) Pakistani Elite - or R.A.P.E. for short
ah so you are the blessed one who coined the cognitively resonant acronym of RAPE for the paki elites :D
well played, sir, well played - Respect !

Bilal

Agreed the wealthy control the poor in pakistan,but dear sir it is that way throughout the world,do you people represent the poor of india?
the answer dear sir is no...

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Agreed the wealthy control the poor in pakistan,but dear sir it is that way throughout the world,do you people represent the poor of india?
As someone with 12 years of experience in controlling poor in India, I agree.

Bilal

Another question i have is that if you want to become citizen of zimbabwe it is a really poor country and that is the way with whole of Africa,so no one really from africa comes here and gives his opinion.poor guys just want enough food to get through the day,they dont have time to frequent these places,so we will wait till the first person from africa joins this forum,which i hardly doubt will happen in the next ten years.

SamwiseTheBrave

Another question i have is that if you want to become citizen of zimbabwe it is a really poor country and that is the way with whole of Africa,so no one really from africa comes here and gives his opinion.poor guys just want enough food to get through the day,they dont have time to frequent these places,so we will wait till the first person from africa joins this forum,which i hardly doubt will happen in the next ten years.
ever heard of something called a rhetroical point ? the subtleties of the english language are wasted on you !

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
We had a member from Burkina Faso. A wise man

Bilal

Language is not the criteria for judgement of a person,the chinese are the most advanced and powerful country and they have sticked to there language and i respect them,i respect the germans,and the turks for doing the same,and so for the japanese.
Arent you a part of the english speaking elite?LOL

Bilal

You had a member that is good,is there any african currently,i am surprised a whole continent staying out of world politics,lol.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Actually the people who control India become wealthy after getting the controlling power :D

Bilal

Its true,in india you still have mafia culture,its not a fact but proven mumbais economy has a major share to the reigning dons,haji mastan,karim lala,dawood,rajan all these guys had shares in indias blackmarket,and as a fact i dont blame the poor for such tactics they have no options,they have to feed a family.

Bilal

The question is world scenario has changed now we have entered a tech age,people who cannot embrace the english language,will perish,and also people who cant read or write will stick to jobs like being a mechanic,shopkeeper,basically debt slaves.

SamwiseTheBrave

Language is not the criteria for judgement of a person,the chinese are the most advanced and powerful country and they have sticked to there language and i respect them,i respect the germans,and the turks for doing the same,and so for the japanese.
Arent you a part of the english speaking elite?LOL
in india, unlike pakistan, even people in rurban - rural-urban areas and small towns are increasingly proficient in speaking english. thats one of the benefits of focussing on education :p and i am not using WHICH language you reply in as a criteria for judgement - but your skill in USING that language. if you suck at using english, get down to work and improve it. then come back and claim that you can debate points. if you try to debate in german, french, chinese, japaense or turkish and make a fool of yourself in not getting the syntax and semantics right rest assured you`ll get ridiculed there too!

Bilal

You are contradictiong yourself,but well the answer is to find what english are to talking about,the rappers use english..eminem 50cent all this low life crap use english sell drugs,kill,gamble and all the bullcrap.Whereas english is also spoken in the royal family of britian,so actually its not the english but your attitude to life that matters,how you conduct yourself,and how you get through life.

Bilal

And well if you consider yourself to be upperclass,bla bla well then good for you.

SamwiseTheBrave

You are contradictiong yourself,but well the answer is to find what english are to talking about,the rappers use english..eminem 50cent all this low life crap use english sell drugs,kill,gamble and all the bullcrap.Whereas english is also spoken in the royal family of britian,so actually its not the english but your attitude to life that matters,how you conduct yourself,and how you get through life.
just because you say i`m contradicting myself doesnt make it a fact. pointless statements dont make you win the discussion - i dont see the rappers or the royals coming on this fourm :p when they start commenting on the boards you`ll see the relevant response. for now you`re the one here :lol:

Bilal

Thanks for calling me a royal,i know i am one,so that makes you the rapper?

bennedose

No need to change the subject sir. Unless you believe that Pakistan is "just like India". India and Pakistan are different and I will continue to speak of Pakistan. The usual excuse given by Pakistan is that anything bad in Pakistan happens everywhere else in the world so Pakistan is just like every other country. Pakis are allowed to fool themselves with this blather, but others are not concerned about Pakistani delusions.

Some intuitive person described Pakistan as a "kabila" or a kind of military camp. The ruler in the military camp gets his luxuries, his harem, his mutton curry, but he does not really give a damn about others outside his kabila. Now one could argue that capitalism works like this - the capitalist looks after himself and does not give a damn about others. So Pakistan is just like America no?

No.

A democracy is not a kabila because democratic societies have laws that force the capitalist/self styled kabila rulers to pay taxes and not force his will on everyone else. That is not true in Pakistan. Pakistan cannot get more than 2% of Pakistanis to pay taxes, and is a beggar stae living on IMF dole and US benevolence, but yet, todays news shows a proposal where the RAPE of Pakistan want to build a second "twin capital" for Pakistan in Margalla hills, and connected to Islamabad by tunnels. The cost? US $ 12 billion!! I love it. If I was a kabila owner this exactly how I would enjoy my power over others and to hell with 175 million other Pakhi losers. They can have Islam. Allah will look after them :rofl:

I mean you go 75 km west of Islamabad and you start entering Taliban territory. You go 75 km east and you have the black slave kafir Indians waiting to chew off Pakistani gonads. You go in any direction and you have 175 million bhookanangas in every direction, and we have these worthies calling for a new $ 12 billion capital city!! No sir. Not like India. This is Pakistan. Much much better than India. At least for the oligarchs and kabila occupants.

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
He pointed out that the British government had repeatedly praised Pakistan for successful elections this year.
So they think that by conducting one election, they are not dangerous. :D :D

Bilal

Dangerous is how you percieve life,one person will find a place dangerous and the other may not so it depends on the person,well elections have been conducted for many years,and we have had our good and bad guys,whats your stance on mushy i think the guy was gutsy and brave.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles