Pakistan to play CLT20 in India

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That jack of all subject spokesman Ru ba ru man, I forget his name, he can't say 'sha' and can only say 'sa' for words with 'sha' said it is par for the course to have Pakistan.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thankis.

I know him for his Ru Ba Ru programme, he used ot anchor long ago.

He fascinated me because he use 'sa' for 'sha'.

Now that he is a politician, he must have made good money.

He should go for speech therapy!

ejazr

Ambassador
Why the MMS bashing? It was a BCCI decision.

When IPL players didn't come from Pakistan, did anyone praise MMS for blocking Pakistani players in IPL?

CLT20 is not even acknowleding the Pakistani national team really, Its more like representing different parts of Pakistan.

What is more serious is what happens in the June discussion on Siachen given that the May meet on Sir Creek was cancelled by the Pakistani interior ministry,

mayfair

Champions League is a multinational club event. Pakistan has played in India , during World Cup - a multi national exercise.So allowing a Pakistani team to play in another multinational event in India isn't deviating from our original de facto stand of not having a bilateral series with them.
I dont think we will be hosting Pakistan soon. And going to Pakistan is not even an option. BCCI knows that well. Champions league compromise was done as it doesn't changes our original stance and also gives 'Aman ki Asha' brigade something to cheer.
This. Bilateral series are not and should not be happening in the near or distant future.

No need to hand over any form of lifeline to them bleedin' Pakis.

Blackwater

Good call by BCCI/Indian govt. by inviting Sialkot stallions to CLT20 tournament.Hope they continue the the good gesture by playing full test series and then inviting Pak players to IPL.anyway IPL after its first verison became boring without pak players participation.Hope MMs ask BCCI to make Team india travel to pak for test and oneday series later this year when ever makes tour to pakistan.
Good call??? who knows what evil yindoos coooking in the plot

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles