Pakistan seeks railway engines from India

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
50 engines is nothing for indian railways.. :rofl: :rofl: but we just don't want to give it bakistan :rofl:

hey, ajtr can your country even dream about this double decker coach trains :pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
For me, I'd be willing to sell, but never lease. If it has to come down to leasing, I'd rather donate, because, they neither have the capability, nor the intent, to return anything taken (start-up money at the time of partition - anyone?).
Its better to donate rather lease..

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Gentlemen,

Are we being played ?

Lets stick to the topic. I am sure you'll have enough threads & opportunities to bust Paki views :D

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Anyway, this discussion was about the incapable Pakis begging for rail engines (Oh yes, it is begging - no one in their right mind expects those people to pay). It turns out, we are not giving them anything after all. And a good thing too - we need every locomotive we can get. We ourselves are short of locomotives.

End of discussion. :namaste:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Chinese Diesel fuel Locomotive:

Pakistan can lease these..

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Well, they can effort junk..
Chinese engines were purchased, but thy are rusting. Now terrorist army is going to take care of logistics of NATO container, and we are supplying them, increasing the funding of the terrorists.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles