Pakistan ranked 124th amid 144 economies

Defcon 1

Country flag
Defcon, I may not agree with some of your posts on this thread, however I must compliment you on the maturity of your thinking. I am sure if more of this type of thinking could spread North of the Indian border, the subcontinent would be a more peaceful and propserous region.
If you compliment me, just pray that this thinking spreads to this forum so that all my hard work I started since joining this forum doesn't go to waste.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ok tell me one thing. If an Indian soldier dies at LOC due to pakistani firing and if I post that news here adding LOL smileys to that post, what kind of a person will I be??
You will get a lot of Smileys and the Mods will promote you to be the first Indian Exalted Poster! :)

Oracle

Ok. If you find that offensive I will give you a less terrible example. Replace "pakistan" in the article with "India". Now consider the same scenario again. Was my response wrong then?
Yes, your response would still be wrong. This is a pro-India forum.

Pro-India doesn't necessarily have to mean anti-Pakistan. Pakistan is just a neighbor. Everyday life of that country doesn't affect us in any way.
For some, bashing Pakistan is a way of life. Accept it and move on. Don't start name calling or abuse fellow Indians because of Pakis.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Yes, your response would still be wrong. This is a pro-India forum.

For some, bashing Pakistan is a way of life. Accept it and move on. Don't start name calling or abuse fellow Indians because of Pakis.
This is the basic difference in our approaches. I seek equality for all forum members regardless of their nationality while you remain firm on superior treatment to Indians as this is an Indian forum. I cannot say that you are wrong. So I believe we both can move on with our lives happily.

Indian_Baba

Ok tell me one thing. If an Indian soldier dies at LOC due to pakistani firing and if I post that news here adding LOL smileys to that post, what kind of a person will I be?? Now just because the news was about other's misfortunes and not ours does that make the sentiment behind it not offensive??

Consider for a second that BW has actually a posted a news about a death of an Indian soldier with smileys. Now would you call my post as a personal attack or completely justified?
madrassa logic to its best..what kind of comparison is that

Mods seems like this thread is going down the gutter.Please close it if forum rules permit

blank_quest

Country flag
This is the basic difference in our approaches. I seek equality for all forum members regardless of their nationality while you remain firm on superior treatment to Indians as this is an Indian forum. I cannot say that you are wrong. So I believe we both can move on with our lives happily.
have you ever read the constitution ! what does "equality" means! its not A=B where A and B are different. Its A=A' and B=B' where A is similar to A' and B is similar to B' . Equality means equality under similar circumstances and not equality under absolute term!.. thats the rationale why India give reservations. had the ST/SC and "General" been under same circumstances then there would have been no reservation.. got it.. This is the reason Art 16 is not violating Art 14 of Indian constitution....

also read about the "alien friend/enemies" in our constitution ,,,, then talk to me about equality...

Last edited:

Defcon 1

Country flag
madrassa logic to its best..what kind of comparison is that

Mods seems like this thread is going down the gutter.Please close it if forum rules permit
So you are another one of those who believe I am madarassa educated. Feel free. By the way, looking at post, one can guess any number of things about the place you got your education from.

have you ever read the constitution ! what does "equality" means! its not A=B where A and B are different. Its A=A' and B=B' where A is similar to A' and B is similar to B' . Equality means equality under same circumstances and not equality under absolute term!.. thats the rationale why India give reservations. had the ST/SC and "General" been under same circumstances then there would have been no reservation.. got it.. This is the reason Art 16 is not violating Art 14 of Indian constitution....

also read about the "alien friend" in our constitution ,,,, then talk to me about equality...
You have taken my post completely out of context. I did not mean anything even remotely close to what you have posted.

blank_quest

Country flag
You have taken my post completely out of context. I did not mean anything even remotely close to what you have posted.
let A= India and B= Pakistan.. can A=B be true.. never, so what equality were you seeking about ?

Defcon 1

Country flag
let A= India and B= Pakistan.. can A=B be true.. never, so what equality were you seeking about ?
I am just saying that it would be good if every pakistani member wouldn't have to go through threads when people openly make fun of misfortunes in pakistan.

blank_quest

Country flag
I am just saying that it would be good if every pakistani member wouldn't have to go through threads when people openly make fun of misfortunes in pakistan.
its the work of Moderators ... they are not doing there Jobs. They too are seeking fun of the mess of Pakistan,so what can you do? don't get annoyed! live with reality. The mess was created by Pakistan for itself. What can we do? What can India do? provide AID and Relief fund! for what ? Backstabbing?? What can you do? its the nation building and it takes 100's of years my friend.. 60 years is nothing. it will take minimum 50-100 years ( I mean generations ) to change the mentality at the current pace.. so cool down..

Last edited:

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
Since you have started quoting blogs, this post is not worth replying to. I did not say PDF is not anti-Indian. It seems that you have comprehension issues. Learn some english first and then come back.

sob, you want to answer this? about me learning English?

English professor, can you point out my mistake in the post, please sir?

One more thing, you jackass (yeah mods you can ban me for this), I don't have comprehension issues, you might. I am smarter than you, any day of the week and I can prove it. Name the time and place.

You know what Deffy, let me tell you one more thing, I don't like you. Its not because where you are from, I just don't like you and you know what you are free not to like me either as long as you do it for the right reasons and if you don't like that you can just kiss my ass.

Last edited:

Defcon 1

Country flag
its the work of Moderators ... they are not doing there Jobs. They too are seeking fun of the mess of Pakistan,so what can you do? don't get annoyed! live with reality. The mess was created by Pakistan for itself. What can we do? What can India do? provide AID and Relief fun! for what ? Backstabbing?? What can you do? its the nation building and it takes 100's of years my friend.. 60 years is nothing. it will take minimum 50-100 years ( I mean generations ) to change the mentality at the current pace.. so cool down..
I am actually cooled down. I was more hurt by comments of my own countrymen rather than others. I don't want to provide them aid or relief. All I want is that people should behave more maturely at this forum so that pakistanis don't run away from here and we can have balanced discussions here. Don't mistake me for "Aman ki Asha" guys. I am not even close to them.

Oracle

Nope. I did not ask for superior treatment for anyone.

What you need to understand is that this is a free forum, encouraging freedom of speech. You can report posts, but you cannot expect people to behave as you want. Do you get it now?

Defcon 1

Country flag
Nope. I did not ask for superior treatment for anyone.

What you need to understand is that this is a free forum, encouraging freedom of speech. You can report posts, but you cannot expect people to behave as you want. Do you get it now?
Or I could keep reporting offensive posts and keep trying. Maybe I will get banned and leave.:)

Defcon 1

Country flag
sob, you want to answer this? about me learning English?

English professor, can you point out my mistake in the post, please sir?

One more thing, you jackass (yeah mods you can ban me for this), I don't have comprehension issues, you might. I am smarter than you, any day of the week and I can prove it. Name the time and place.

You know what Deffy, let me tell you one more thing, I don't like you. Its not because where you are from, I just don't like you and you know what you are free not to like me either as long as you do it for the right reasons and if you don't like that you can just kiss my ass.
Your mistake in your post was that you believed that I consider PDF as pro-India. That made me think that you have trouble comprehending english.

You say you are smarter than me. I wouldn't be betting on it since I am an IITian and have a measured IQ of 151.

Another thing, I don't understand why are you telling me that you don't like me. Did I ask you your opinion about me? Or do you actually think that your opinion means anything to me? You see, I live a very happy life and I don't feel the need of approval from strangers on internet. Thanks.

Last edited:

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your mistake in your post was that you believed that I consider PDF as pro-India. That made me think that you have trouble comprehending english.

You say you are smarter than me. I wouldn't be betting on it since I am an IITian and have a measured IQ of 151.

Another thing, I don't understand why are you telling me that you don't like me. Did I ask you your opinion about me? Or do you actually think that your opinion means anything to me? You see, I live a very happy life and I don't feel the need of approval from strangers on internet. Thanks.
Dude don't flatter yourself bud, I am a member of Mensa, I can swallow you whole and spit you out at the same time. I am sure you lead a very happy life, a traitor always does, but you see Karma always catches up so wait and watch. I am certain my opinion of you does not matter to you. What you are doing successfully here by ranting is that you are making a fool of yourself but of course it wouldn't matter to you.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Dude don't flatter yourself bud, I am a member of Mensa, I can swallow you whole and spit you out at the same time. I am sure you lead a very happy life, a traitor always does, but you see Karma always catches up so wait and watch. I am certain my opinion of you does not matter to you. What you are doing successfully here by ranting is that you are making a fool of yourself but of course it wouldn't matter to you.
Yeah you are very intelligent. Yet it was you who made an error comprehending my post. Anyways, I have no desire for an IQ competition or to prove my patriotism to you. If you have anything to say related to what we discussed before, you are welcome. Otherwise I am just gonna sit waiting for karma to take care of me. Ciao.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

DEFCON ,

While i support your stand , and appreciate the nobility of the idea that is driving you

I have to say you are making a fool of yourself by going about in the fashion you are

An IITian doesn't need to prove his pedigree by claiming to be one ,

He lets his posts speak for himself.

Report the posts that are offensive ,
Make an appeal to the moderators here : http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/announcements-feedback/5339-suggestions-feedback-79.html

Or start a separate thread if you wish.

Please do not hijack threads , to put across your point .

Defcon 1

Country flag
DEFCON ,

While i support your stand , and appreciate the nobility of the idea that is driving you

I have to say you are making a fool of yourself by going about in the fashion you are

An IITian doesn't need to prove his pedigree by claiming to be one ,

He lets his posts speak for himself.

Report the posts that are offensive .
Make an appeal to the moderators here : http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/announcements-feedback/5339-suggestions-feedback-79.html

Or start a separate thread if you wish.

Please do not hijack threads , to put across your point .
Maybe you are right. However things begin to look different when you have been called by all the terrible names by your own countrymen. And now look, I have been called as a traitor as well. The guy claims that he can swallow me whole and spit me out. What type of reaction do you expect to that?

By the way, I actually created a thread on this. Somewhere at the end of last year or the beginning of this one. It was closed. Just to let you know that I tried.

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
Maybe you are right. However things begin to look different when you have been called by all the terrible names by your own countrymen. And now look, I have been called as a traitor as well. The guy claims that he can swallow me whole and spit me out. What type of reaction do you expect to that?

By the way, I actually created a thread on this. Somewhere at the end of last year or the beginning of this one. It was closed. Just to let you know that I tried.
I apologise, I may have said something I shouldn't have. But I stand by my conviction that you cannot make friends with a PAKI.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles