Pakistan Nuclear option by Sheikh Rashid

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am afraid this man seems to be a trifle off balance and does not understand the nuclear war environment!

If it were that easy, the Musharraf would have set it off during Kargil as he had threatened.

True, Pakistan has nothing to lose.

It is already a lost case to humanity!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Jo garazta hai, woh barasta nahin

I visited the video again, all that man was saying was we will go nuclear and wipe out India.

Imagine a postage stamp wanting to cover a huge envelope!

If the envelope merely folds, the postage stamp would not be seen to the world!

Finito!

A real exciting case study of schizophrenia as they are still finding out their identity and in that confusion, they are having electrical storms in the head!

Would have said brains, but given the ranting without facts and of the consequences, it does appear God forgot the brains when He sent them to earth, leaving vacuum between the ears!

Last edited:

ganesh177

Country flag
What a troll thread by a troll.

There should be limitation on postings of such trolls. Keep them on gas always.

mikhail

Country flag
uzbeks doesnt become dad of anyone.for this very purpose they need pashtuns help.

spermiogenesis=uzbeks=absent
abe farhaan tu apna gutter yani muh bad karega ki nehi:frusty:!you know it quite well that most of you pakis are illegal descendants of arabs who raped and converted your poor ancestors!so you should be the last person on earth to say whether a person is b*ste*d or not.Period!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The man is just explaining our nuclear doctrine which itself is accepted around the world.

israel and pakistan share a similar doctrine

Zarvin

Don't agree with sheikh, but the video was funny in a stupid way. Also I'm pretty sure that ik won't make alliance with him, he was one of his biggest critics earlier and will only be seen as a bandwaggon hopper.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@Zarvin They already have an alliance. Sheikh Rasheed is the establishment's guy in the IK cabinet.

Last edited by a moderator:

agentperry

i had been repeating this from the past few months

don't ever take pakistan nuclear threat lightly.we have nothing to lost and will end up things too much worst
what ever people may call their leaders but one thing is assured that none will risk life of their nationals by mindlessly firing nukes. nukes cannot be taken lightly and the result of which is fast development of BMD by india. moreover the rise in radar network on entire border of india is another step to assure security.

Blackwater

i had been repeating this from the past few months

don't ever take pakistan nuclear threat lightly.we have nothing to lost and will end up things too much worst
you have lot of things to loose

Largest gas reserve in the world

Largest coal reserve

Hira Mandi

5000000000000yrs old muslim indus valley civilisation

Gawadar port ,world first shallow water port.

also 50 chini locomotive u just bought, opps just got gratis :taunt1::taunt1:

many more

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles