Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

KS

Bye bye DFI
In a bid to ensure more people to people contact, India is contemplating easing visa regulation for Pakistan nationals. With the cabinet note on the issue set to be tabled in a few days, it might be a couple of weeks before visa regulations are eased.

The new regulation ensures that Pakistan nationals on a visiting visa have wider access to the country, the new norms will allow Pakistan nationals access to five Indian cities as opposed to three cities earlier.

Unlike in the past where Pakistan nationals were not allowed to enter and exist India from different cities, the new norms ensure that Pakistan nationals can enter and exit from different cities in the country.
Read more at : http://www.firstpost.com/india/india-eases-visa-norms-for-pakistan-nationals-205872.html

WTF is wrong with this Govt...they dont send the judicial commission to probe Mumbai attacks, Hafiz Sayed is roaming around happily threatening to nuke India, no progress on cross-border terror,no concessions obtained on Kashmir...:fu::fu:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Thats a gutsy move, that way we can keep tabs on them than let them hide. Bring the vermin out to the open.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Ahhh I know what's coming next:

- Afzal Guru for UP CM post.
- Kasab to replace Sheila Dixit.
- India to become another Arabian backyard.

Anything for votes eh? Filthy, dirty, @#@#% Congress! Why doesn't another Godse come up and save us from this enemy of a government!? :cry:

Soorya Dhanush

It happens only in india...wtf man i dont understand the logic...i gues this govt want to mess everything up for the next govt(I think they are pretty much sure they wont get next chance)

Rahul M

the headline is a little misleading. the existing regulations were archaic and did nothing to improve security.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
It happens only in india...wtf man i dont understand the logic...i gues this govt want to mess everything up for the next govt(I think they are pretty much sure they wont get next chance)
You echo my analysis perfectly. They know that UPA will lose the coming elections. So? Create so much shyte that the next government is not able to remove it for the coming 5 years and then Maino Madam can say, "look you were cursing us, what better did they do?" And then come to power. :mad2:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
the headline is a little misleading. the existing regulations were archaic and did nothing to improve security.
Well if that wasn't enough, now these people are going to allow terrorists openly into India. Don't we have enough nonsense already?..

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
They might as well announce an aware for terrorists. My hopes of seeing a strong , super powerful india is dwindling every day under this MF of a government.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You echo my analysis perfectly. They know that UPA will lose the coming elections. So? Create so much shyte that the next government is not able to remove it for the coming 5 years and then Maino Madam can say, "look you were cursing us, what better did they do?" And then come to power. :mad2:
are you sure we will get a change of govt my friend? I for one have took a vow that if UPA comes to power next term, i will give up all my morals and become a typical congressi(corrupt, immoral, hypocritical, money and power maniac)

pmaitra

Not a very good news, however: "able to roam freely" is not the same thing as "contemplating easing visa regulation for Pakistan nationals."

Sensationalisation by Indian media, again!

No wonder everyday we have "Breaking News!"

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Not a very good news, however: "able to roam freely" is not the same thing as "contemplating easing visa regulation for Pakistan nationals."

Sensationalisation by Indian media, again!
oh really? You are not concerned about the daring of the visa regulations on Porkis? Why the Fuc* are we easing them, when they have taken no action on their side for punishing the 26/11 perpetrators or curbing the terrorist activities directed towards india?

peacecracker

of all, pakistanis must be prevented from entering India. there are some people in GoI who have affinities to pakistani(punjabies?) it seems.

pakistani radical islamist missionaries brainwashing muslims worldwide may be one of the reason for downfall for a country like maldives.

lemontree

Professional
@dr.kamalakumar,
are you sure we will get a change of govt my friend? I for one have took a vow that if UPA comes to power next term, i will give up all my morals and become a typical congressi(corrupt, immoral, hypocritical, money and power maniac)
All politicos are the same. Who is different?
oh really? You are not concerned about the daring of the visa regulations on Porkis? Why the Fuc* are we easing them, when they have taken no action on their side for punishing the 26/11 perpetrators or curbing the terrorist activities directed towards india?
I assume that the suffix "dr" before your name actually stands for a doctorate, so this statement surprises me.

The 26/11 terror strike was an ISI operation, and you want them to take action against the LET???
Why arn't we hitting back? What is stiopping us?

Don't start blaming Congress, because the BJP was just as headless during the IC814 hijack or after the Parliament attack.

When the Israelis can do it, then why can't we?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
1. Where we opening up our visa norms, without any reciprocation from them when BJP was in power?
2. Can you please name at least one big scam during the tenure of BJP during 98- 2004? Well i can name several during this SoB govt- 2G, 4G, CWG and adarsh. Those pigs have been ruling us for the past 60years barring a few years. So if there is some one to be blamed for the shit india is in now, its them.
3. I never said BJP is perfect, i am saying its the better of the two evils. While it is responsible for several mistakes of its own( babri masjid demolition, and the like) it is a far better alternative NOW, considering how non functional and shitty congress is.
4. If you are going to vote back Congress to power despite their humongous corruption, then it just reflects your mindset that corruption is ok, as long as the corrupt belongs to your caste or religion. So i will become corrupt myself(still now i dont want to be- as i still hope there is hope for this god forsaken country) being a Roman in Rome.
5. And before you accuse the BJP with communal politics, let me tell you, if providing 9% reservation on the basis of religion to get the votes of a particular community is not communal, then supporting the Hindus to get their votes is not communal either.( funny part , I dont even consider myself a hardcore hindu, but if a party threatens my livelihood by robbing my job, only to give to someone under qualified than me because of his religion, then yeah, i will associate myself stronger to my religion)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@dr.kamalakumar,

I assume that the suffix "dr" before your name actually stands for a doctorate, so this statement surprises me
why doctors are not allowed to be angry and they are not allowed to have national spirit? We are not supposed to feel ashamed on the sight of a spineless govt licking the a$$ of a terrorist state? We are humans too and we have dignity too ok?

Oracle

why doctors are not allowed to be angry and they are not allowed to have national spirit? We are not supposed to feel ashamed on the sight of a spineless govt licking the a$$ of a terrorist state? We are humans too and we have dignity too ok?
Mate, nothing wrong with expressing your sentiments. However, you can be civil in your posts, as you are highly educated. Posts such as those belittle the echelons of education you have achieved. Relax, and present your posts in a dignified way. :)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Mate, nothing wrong with expressing your sentiments. However, you can be civil in your posts, as you are highly educated. Posts such as those belittle the echelons of education you have achieved. Relax, and present your posts in a dignified way. :)
does it even matter what language a person uses? What is more important, what i am trying to say or what vocabulary or grammar i use?

This is again an example of classic indian hypocrisy. That fellow is angry with me for my bad words when he is quite okay with the government robbing us blind.

Anyway thanks for your advice mate:):)

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
1. Where we opening up our visa norms, without any reciprocation from them when BJP was in power?
2. Can you please name at least one big scam during the tenure of BJP during 98- 2004? Well i can name several during this SoB govt- 2G, 4G, CWG and adarsh. Those pigs have been ruling us for the past 60years barring a few years. So if there is some one to be blamed for the shit india is in now, its them.
3. I never said BJP is perfect, i am saying its the better of the two evils. While it is responsible for several mistakes of its own( babri masjid demolition, and the like) it is a far better alternative NOW, considering how non functional and shitty congress is.
4. If you are going to vote back Congress to power despite their humongous corruption, then it just reflects your mindset that corruption is ok, as long as the corrupt belongs to your caste or religion. So i will become corrupt myself(still now i dont want to be- as i still hope there is hope for this god forsaken country) being a Roman in Rome.
5. And before you accuse the BJP with communal politics, let me tell you, if providing 9% reservation on the basis of religion to get the votes of a particular community is not communal, then supporting the Hindus to get their votes is not communal either.( funny part , I dont even consider myself a hardcore hindu, but if a party threatens my livelihood by robbing my job, only to give to someone under qualified than me because of his religion, then yeah, i will associate myself stronger to my religion)
I completely agree with you ! It would be like a PrithviRaj Chauhan styled mistake :doh: , i can't expect more than this from Congress led govt. vote bank policy eh... they can even sell this country to win the elections...corrupts.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
hey, it's not bad. See, more tangos come and more they kill, the faster the population level will go down!!! if they are not given more freedom of movement how would they be able to recruit more tangos? the more they are the faster they can kill. you just have to find the logic! it's not hard, just get a hammer and give it your most bitter enemy and say "hit me on the head". Then you would have a leaky brain to cover with bandages, and will understand the logic, and understand MMS, too. No disrespect to anybody else, but MMS.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles