Pakistan International Airlines' Meal Trolleys Go Missing

Blackwater

Lahore- More than 800 meal trolleys of the Pakistan International Airlines reportedly went missing from different domestic and international airports.:laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::taunt::taunt:

According to the reports, these trolleys are priced between $200 and $400 each. The report said: "The trolleys have been missing from different domestic and international stations for about two years."

In the mean time, the airlines management has started an enquiry into the theft. The PIA management has informed the board of directors that an action is underway against those responsible for the theft.

PIA officials have ruled out responsibility fixing so far.

Pakistan's leading newspaper Dawn reported that the trolleys had gone missing along with the catering stuff, causing more loss to the national flag carrier. Pakistan International Airlines is passing through financial troubles and such incidents have dented its image badly.

Dawn reported quoting a source as saying: "Understaffing and the poor check have been the major reasons for the theft of such a large number of trolleys."

The source said further: "The meal trolleys were mostly stolen at foreign stations where the management had 'virtually no control' on different departments."

PIA spokesman Sultan Hasan told Dawn that as the national airlines audit had detected the disappearance of the trolleys the investigation was under way.

Pakistan International Airlines' Meal Trolleys Go Missing | PKonweb

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
Please dont bring another DDoS Avalanche... :laugh::rofl:

Your Zaid Hameed and his cyber warriors are watching us & are preparing for another attack...

noob101

I think there might be a more sinister reason for this... I think one of these trollies could be modified to hold weapons and used in a hijack....

mayfair

I think there might be a more sinister reason for this... I think one of these trollies could be modified to hold weapons and used in a hijack....
Quite possible..though I do wonder what will the terrorists gain by hujacking the terrorist state's airline?

But on that line of thought, it is very much possible that those missing food trollies may be used not only to smuggle explosives/weapons but possibly also gain access to airports..around the world..

noob101

Quite possible..though I do wonder what will the terrorists gain by hujacking the terrorist state's airline?

But on that line of thought, it is very much possible that those missing food trollies may be used not only to smuggle explosives/weapons but possibly also gain access to airports..around the world..
I would imagine that the food trollies are standard among different carriers , if some how they are modified and switched with a US or Indian carrier then we might have a dangerous situation on hand....

I hope RAW or NSA are looking into who stole these and locating them

Blackwater

I was saying 20 paki rupees only :rofl:
According to the reports, these trolleys are priced between $200 and $400 each. The report said

according to reports they will get $200 to 400$. y they will sell in chor bazzar at 20 paki ruppees.:sad::sad::wave::wave::wave::lol:

pmaitra

I don't think so. PIA is probably run by army generals anyways, just like their railways, grocery stores, ..., you name it.

Also, PIA managed to assist the Kandahar Hijackers pretty well. They don't need to steal anything for holding weapons. I think they were stolen just for money.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
why this thread? whats its use
I think it's because it's a holiday today and a lot of time on our hands.

BTW, the way BW is after the trolleys, he may well find it and make all the money himself.:rofl:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I read : 'Pakistan International Airlines' Go Missing' ..

:rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles