Pakistan asks Egypt for Morsi's immediate release

bose

Country flag
well these problems will be sorted out soon.we are in a civil war at the moment

only Punjabi are porus.they are the one responsible for writing the rigVedas
The civil war is only going to increase as the fighting between peoples who do not belong to that land of pure....

Do not forget Our great Chanayakya was from Taxila...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
from the time of Mohammad Ghori, every Muslim invader had written in his memoirs," Killed -- thousand Kafirs and converted --thousand slaves to islam. So nearly every muslim of subcontinent is a slave converted to islam. That is the reason why Zaid hamid and all islamist parties of Pakistan hate Brahmins and Martial communities of India while they shower utmost love on dalits of India. Khoon toh khoon kay liyeh hee bolayga naa.
there are no martial communities in India at the moment.

Islam prefer quality.even if the remaining Hindu in India accept Islam and recite Kalma.they wont be accepted as Muslim Because they are not upto the standard of Islam and being Muslim

why?Because slaves are not allowed in Islam.
Only the Punjabi were of true martial race from dharmic religion.i repeat dharmic religions not Hinduism.Hinduism is a new concept and only few centuries older.

All the Indians Hindu are Dalit. And those in the Pakistan are one with martial/royal blood.

RigVeda was written by the indigenous people of indus valley or in the modern time the Pakistanis

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The civil war is only going to increase as the fighting between peoples who do not belong to that land of pure....

Do not forget Our great Chanayakya was from Taxila...
anyone who belong to present day Pakistan were the ancient Pakistanis.

And the war is about to end now..most probably within 2 years

Decklander

well these problems will be sorted out soon.we are in a civil war at the moment

only Punjabi are porus.they are the one responsible for writing the rigVedas
Does this mean that you agree that the coward Hindus were the ancestors of present day Punjabies of India and Pakistan?

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
farhan,buddy the Egyptian Armed Forces are much more powerful than their Pakistani counterparts when it comes to conventional warfare.their Air Force will literally beat the PAF black and blue in case of a real life war.they have closed to 250 F-16 alone in the A.F.so think before typing b.s. as it only makes you a laughing stock in front of others!
Maybe Pakistan army's experience during 26/11 marine assault in Mumbai would be of some help. This time Pakistan may use its Agosta class submarines (with AIP technology) to breach Egyptian Naval defenses. Egyptian ASW coastal patrol boats are mainly Chinese made, so Pakistan may take help from China.
:sarc:
Egyptian Navy is the largest navy in Africa and Middle East and the Arab World, and is the seventh largest in the world measured by the number of vessels (according to wiki).

bose

Country flag
anyone who belong to present day Pakistan were the ancient Pakistanis.

And the war is about to end now..most probably within 2 years
War is not going to end so soon... because the war is between invaders Pakistanis who do not beclong to the land of pure...

amoy

Morsi shall be released and reinstated as president if democracy is truly worshiped.

Like it or not he won the election, and he has to be ousted by democratic means too. Those military leaders that staged the coup are just part of the vested interest along with Mubarak.

But of course those third world democracy sucks.

A Chinese fable - A man was such a big fan of dragon that he painted dragons on all the walls, curtains, whatever utensils... and wore robes with dragon embroidery... Mr Dragon heard of this, and was so touched that he decided to visit the man. When Dragon came, with thunder and lightning, the man was scared and ran, away!

Last edited:

Decklander

there are no martial communities in India at the moment.

Islam prefer quality.even if the remaining Hindu in India accept Islam and recite Kalma.they wont be accepted as Muslim Because they are not upto the standard of Islam and being Muslim

why?Because slaves are not allowed in Islam.
Only the Punjabi were of true martial race from dharmic religion.i repeat dharmic religions not Hinduism.Hinduism is a new concept and only few centuries older.

All the Indians Hindu are Dalit. And those in the Pakistan are one with martial/royal blood.

RigVeda was written by the indigenous people of indus valley or in the modern time the Pakistanis
You must learn a bit more. The vedas were written on the banks of River Saraswati which became extinct much before British came to India. So they mistakingly called this civilization Indus vally civilisation. regarding Dharmic religion, well that is what is called Sanatan Dharma. Hindu is not a religion. It is the generic name of people who lived south of Hindukush as given by Persians.
The concept of Dharma is integral to only Sanatan Dharm as practiced by so called Hindus.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
During Arab spring or whatever they called it I saw protesters holding cards telling the world that 'they are not Pakistan'.

No one in Arab world likes Pakistan.

Decklander

During Arab spring or whatever they called it I saw protesters holding cards telling the world that 'they are not Pakistan'.

No one in Arab world likes Pakistan.
Atleast @farhaan_9909 has accepted that they are dharmic Punjabis who are the original settlers of Punjab and have not come from Arab world or CIS. A few days more and he will accept that Dharmic religion is same as Sanatan Dharma bcoz the day he reads Rig Veda, he will realise the truth. And just for him, I paste the link here for Rig Veda.
VEDAS : Rigveda, Yajurveda, Samveda and Atharvaveda

Here is the definition of Sanatan Dharma,
SANATAN DHARMA : The religion that helps us to attain union with the eternal soul

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Does this mean that you agree that the coward Hindus were the ancestors of present day Punjabies of India and Pakistan?
Hindus are not coward if you take the example of real Hindu like those in Pakistan in majority.
I would rather consider them as the most superior of All the humans in south Asia even more than the Muslim Pakistanis.and only 2nd to the bani Israel in the rest of the world

and i dont consider Indians people from Punjab as Punjabi.

They are teenabi or doaabi
if you want to know more about them than leave a reply

Decklander

Hindus are not coward if you take the example of real Hindu like those in Pakistan in majority.
I would rather consider them as the most superior of All the humans in south Asia even more than the Muslim Pakistanis.and only 2nd to the bani Israel in the rest of the world

Pls enlighten me? Whr in Pakistan do we have Hindus in majority.

bose

Country flag

Tell Me, are you a Hindu with muslim name ??

JBH22

No wonder Pakistan has become a shithole with such IQ

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Yes, release Morsi and make him LeT chief :taunt:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pls enlighten me? Whr in Pakistan do we have Hindus in majority.
For being the most superior of the rest of the hindus you dont need to be in large number...

this is not about numbers...we are talking about quality not quantity

they would even dont want to be called hindu.they actually are the founder of sanata dharma.

Decklander

Yes,I am.

Proud to be Farhan Kumar
Let me check you knowledge of islam here. Who was the first ever muslim whom Prophet converted to islam and what was his religion?
You talked of slaves not being part of Islam, correct??

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Ha Ha Ha ....

If Indian side is doaabi then Pakistani side is teen aabi...
If Indian side are teen aabi then Pakistani side are Do aabi...

Let us unite to be Punjaabi.....

Ha Ha Ha...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles