Pakistan Army Chief Visits Russia

Blackwater

http://**********/attachments/11407121_994337790585073_7031232066616515954_n-jpg.229890/

http://**********/attachments/1453503_994338287251690_6991846815963012781_n-jpg.229891/

MOSCOW – Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif reached Moscow on a three-day tour on Monday, reported 92 News.

On his arrival, he was presented the elegant guard of honour during a ceremony in front of Kremlin.

He laid a floral wreath at the tomb of an unknown soldier

Blackwater

what islami democracy of pakistan.???

Army chief visit sri-lanka ,russia,china, koo koo land not nawaz sharif.

who is in command in pakistan ????

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Is this what you learned in your life how to have conversation on public forum? I am sure there are many more channels to learn a civilized language to exchange POV in a nation of over 18 million. I hope you will get my message and stop using unwarranted language.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

Is this what you learned in your life how to have conversation on public forum? I am sure there are many more channels to learn a civilized language to exchange POV in a nation of over 18 million. I hope you will get my message and stop using unwarranted language.

pakis has 500000000000000000000yrs old civilization but in reality they are 50000000000000000000yrs away from civility:pound::pound::pound::laugh::laugh::laugh:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
pakis has 500000000000000000000yrs old civilization but in reality they are 50000000000000000000yrs away from civility:pound::pound::pound::laugh::laugh::laugh:
It is sad state of affairs in a country which can and should live peacefully with her neighbours but their masters are good at controlling the psyche of their vision less leaders. They danced to the tunes of USA till they were abandoned and now Chinese are making them dance as they see fit.

I can see the frustration growing among the population and leading to tension with them(Chinese) as well and eventually they will have to knock on our doors to reach for peaceful solution over Kashmir valley.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
lecturing me about how to talk on the forum!!
While no one looks at the potty mouth gaanda pani aka black water.
Btw gaanday pani tumhara reply dekh kar maza aya. Itna dar gai

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Neo

sob

Mod
Country flag
closing this thread as it is fast becoming a abuse fest.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
lecturing me about how to talk on the forum!!
While no one looks at the potty mouth gaanda pani aka black water.
Btw gaanday pani tumhara reply dekh kar maza aya. Itna dar gai
My views are applicable to every one who starts and replies with abusive words. Let us not get into tit for tat and maintain respectful language for communication with each other.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
My views are applicable to every one who starts and replies with abusive words. Let us not get into tit for tat and maintain respectful language for communication with each other.
No two thoughts about this. No one goes to enemy country forum to abuse but to talk and find ways to solve problems. But if u r answered with rants than what do u think one should do?

26/11

Country flag
No two thoughts about this. No one goes to enemy country forum to abuse but to talk and find ways to solve problems. But if u r answered with rants than what do u think one should do?
Try telling this to members on Pakistani defence forum.

26/11

Country flag
Quote me that kind stupid rants on def pk
If you open your eyes and read, you will find that on almost every page of def pk.
You can wake up person who is sleep but You can’t wake a person who is pretending to be asleep”

Neo

Yara, no one is interested in serious and rational debate with Pakistanis on this board so don't even try to talk sense or find solutions, it won't work.
I just visit here once a while for cheap entertainment. A lot of good things are happening in Pakistan so you'll see a more and more burning a$$es here, good entertainment indeed :)

Last edited:

Sylex21

Quote me that kind stupid rants on def pk
We're trying to stop foul language on both sides and it is wrong when anyone does it. Please point out next time anyone abuses you so we can get a moderator to talk to them or deal with the situation.

You are right that often in Pak Def they talk more respectfully. Part of the reason is that they are use to dealing with many many more Indians than we are with Pakistani's here. But most members are working on improving things. Everyone should be able to have civil abuse free discourse regardless of their views or country.

bose

Country flag
Yara, no one is interested in serious and rational debate with Pakistanis on this board so don't even try to talk sense or find solutions, it won't work.
I just visit here once a while to cheap entertainment. A lot of good things are happening in Pakistan so you'll see a more and more burning a$$es here, good entertainment indeed :)
Salaam Bhai Jaan,

Bahoot din ke baad !! Sabh Khairiat to hae ?

Aap sahi bolthe hain ... For good entertainment ke lea hi sahi... thoo kabhi aa jaya ki jea ...

Neo

Salaam Bhai Jaan,

Bahoot din ke baad !! Sabh Khairiat to hae ?

Aap sahi bolthe hain ... For good entertainment ke lea hi sahi... thoo kabhi aa jaya ki jea ...
Ji huzoor Allah ke karam aur aap ki dua se sab khairiyat hai aur Uski Zaat se aapke liye be dua goh hoon aur khairyat chahta hoon. :)

Aur jahan rahi humari amad ki baat to qibla hum dil bada kar ke naik tamanaon ke saath dushman ke morchay par safaid jhandi lekar aye thay lekin afsos ke qadardaan na mile.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles