Pak violates ceasefire again, Indian soldier killed

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am aware that India is not a military state unlike your beloved Pakistan for which you show so much of concern when I raised the Balochi issue!
What make you to think that Pakistan is my beloved ? Now you are crossing limits . I have already answered that relations with Afghans should be improved .

Who has denied that the civilians have not played their part?
You will question the loyality of each and every single Indian Muslim . but who has gave you this right ?

In fact mentioned your stupidity and not of others ( who actually I praised).

Let me recount for you since you seem to be afflicted with Alzheimer's at your young age
Now character assassination .. Seems when ever i am replying back .. your heart is burning

Lord?

Forsaken Allah for Taqiyyah?
Taqiyyah is not allowed in Sunni Muslims .

Israel is a democracy. Educate yourself even with your bile overcoming you!
Its a military state . in which all the heads of state , ministers are having military background . Keep your half knowledge somewhere else .

My good man, your bigotry shows.

Muslim soldier?

Should that be something special for me?

Not at all.
Yes he is Indian Muslim soldier similar like many other Muslim soldiers which this land has produced .

In fact, it never struck me that it is a Muslim soldier. All I saw was it was an Indian Army soldier! And that is more important for me since in the army, we don't care what your caste, community or religion is. The mantra is we are soldiers, Indian and comrades in arms.
In Indian army , religion of all the soldiers is respected and whenever EID comes, Diwali comes , Dusherra comes soldiers are let to go to thier homes to celebrate their festival and even this Indian soldiers got holiday to go and celebrate Eid .. This Soldier was Muslim and thats why he was allowed to go to home to celebrate Eid ..

Stop giving your idiotic explaintions . You are really not aware of Indian system be it political or military . You are just an internet warrior with extra ego and self attention

My own orderly was a Muslim from Aligarh! That much for stupid people like you who wish to equate India with religion!
Again stop giving your idiotic explainations ... In India, religion is important

Actually, you need to grow up, feel that you are an Indian, quit your whining and contribute positively like Azim Premji, Who cares what his religion is? He is an icon and he has proved it on his own steam.
Here its you who is whining and having problem with the religion of Indians who follows Islam .. You need to grow up or come out in open .

Where have I had problem with the religious beliefs of Ordinary Indians and thats why round the clock attacking religion Islam?

All I wrote was
U do have problem with the religious belief of ordinary Indian and thats why you are using such a tone .

You have a problem with my desire that people acquire the mental makeup, irrespective of community, caste, religion to be resolute to do their task assigned?
I dont have any problem . its you who is having problem that you cant see Indians who are having thier religion . I dont have any problem if a Hindu is following his religion or a Sikh is following his religion or a Muslim is following his religion which is guaranteed by the Indian Constitution .

Are you suggesting that we all should look at national issues on the basis of community, caste, religion?
National issues have to solved but not by rejecting or denying religious rights of Indians .

I respectfully find your dividing India into community, caste, religion as most distasteful and anti Indian!
You are a negative person thats why you are having problem in Indians following thier religion specially Indian Muslims .

I am not aware what your profession is, but your attitude indicates that there is no requirement of leadership and so this facet is lost on you.
You should stop your judgemental attitudes . you are not my leader nor of anyone else . Stop trying to become my leader . You are nothing but a lost person .
Let me educate you. The first cardinal principle of Leadership is that you cannot just demand to be accepted as a leader – you have to earn it.
You cant educate anyone nor have any qualities to be a leader because you are arrogrant and ignorant person .

Deepak Kapoor rose to be the Chief. But does he command the respect?

MMS is embroiled in the Coalgate and other multi million scams. Does he command the respect that he did earlier, when all had blind faith in him, including me?
Dont give wrong examples ..

So only a village idiot would feel that leadership and respect is got through votes.
That is linked to the political system of India which is a complete different subject and to your kind information majority of members of Parliament came from villages only and even Prime ministers of India .

Lal Bahadur Shastri from Mughalsarai, H. D. Deve Gowda from Haradanahalli village, Chandra Shekhar Singh from Ibrahimpatti.

here i am dealing with an arrogrant and Ignorant person who thinks that only he is intelligent ..

I wrote

Don't try to play to the galleries, though I concede you are slippery like a weasel.
Clearly visible who is a weasel and an arrogrant person

What makes you feel you are the sole civilian of India?

Quit getting cute!

Your weaselling ways are for all to see!
When you behaving like you are representing all Indians including Indian army who is having right to insult Indians on the basis of religion . You are a weasel in here and someone should check on your ways and make u understand your real place . you are no one but an ignorant and arrogrant person .

How does what I wrote attack Islam and Indian Muslim.

Here is what I wrote on which you have replied
You are attacking Islam and Indian Muslims and keep on talking rubbish and questioning loyality .

Tell me your address where you live in Hyderabad, if you are born to your father . Then i will show you what can i do with you according to the Indian Penal code .

It is only a Pakistani or a Pakistani sympathiser who will feel that this is an attack on Islam and on Indian Muslim..
Again this your cooked by story .. Indian Muslims have nothing to do with Pakistan . So stop making Indian Muslims as Pakistani sympathiser

Are you sure you are an Indian?
I am from that family which has sacrificed alot of this nation . And on this basis only , i will drag you out of your home and kick your ass and throw you in jail for disrupting communal harmony of Indians . Enough with your extra dramas . You are not Indian and i am 100% sure about it

Or are you a 'sleeper agent'?
That is you .. Tell me your address in Hyderabad . You really need some kicks .

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What make you to think that Pakistan is my beloved ? Now you are crossing limits . I have already answered that relations with Afghans should be improved .
What makes me think that Pakistan is your beloved?

Your posts! The latest being that if India replicates in Balochistan the Pakistani exportation of mayhem in Kashmir and rest of India, then it will 'cause issues'!

So, you suggest that Pakistan has licence to do what they want and India must not 'raise issues'?

So what is sauce for the Pakistanis, in your opinion, is not sauce for India?!

Man, you take the cake being comfortable with Pakistan does, and if India gives Pakistan a reciprocal kick, you feel it will 'raise issues'!

You will question the loyality of each and every single Indian Muslim . but who has gave you this right ?
Question the loyalty of each and every single Muslim?

Please enumerate every sentence of mine where I have questioned the loyalty Indian Muslims.

Also, please understand that I have taken serious umbrage to your unfounded accusations with good grace and I understand your piqué of being shown up by me as a person who equates every aspect of life under discussion with religion and finds, most unfairly and illogically, the Indian system to be discriminating against the Muslims of India. Or, when I have quoted the Islamic scriptures to prove that you are deliberately doctoring them to suit your convenience.

I will have you to know that I have quoted the scriptures to prove so, with links!

You are proving Peter Nelson right when he wrote:
One of the problems the internet has introduced is that in this electronic village, all the village idiots have internet access

I will have you to know that when someone questioned the 'loyalty' of one of our Staff, I was the one who took up cudgels.

Reality to you is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

And anyway, please disabuse yourself from your false ego trip that you personify Islam and are the sole Muslim in the world.

You are merely a whiner, who, based on self deluded assumptions, muddies the already murky waters that pollutes Indian polity and society. You are such a tuchku that even an American finds you a pain in the wrong side of the anatomy.

Now character assassination .. Seems when ever i am replying back .. your heart is burning
You have to have character before it can be 'assassinated'.

The manner in which you pepper every issue discussion with religion and how Muslims are discriminated (implied or otherwise) does indicate your attitudinal vectoring and character.

It is time you stopped massaging your self deceiving ego.

Taqiyyah is not allowed in Sunni Muslims .
Technically correct.
However, sura XVI, verse 108 (Tafsir, Bulak 1323, xxiv, 122): "If any one is compelled and professes unbelief with his tongue, while his heart contradicts him, in order to escape his enemies, no blame falls on him, because God takes his servants as their hearts believe

Muhammad ibn Jarir al-Tabari , who embraced the ultraorthodox Sunni faction, the Ḥanbalī and who Muslim scholar, author of enormous compendiums of early Islamic history andQurʾānic exegesis commented thus on sura XVI, verse 108 (Tafsir, Bulak 1323, xxiv, 122):

"If anyone is compelled and professes unbelief with his tongue, while his heart contradicts him, in order to escape his enemies, no blame falls on him, because God takes his servants as their hearts believe." .

I might remind you that this verse was revealed after Ammar Yasir was forced by the idolaters of Mecca to recant his faith and denounce the Islamic prophet Muhammad.

You may check it up from:
http://www.muhammadanism.org/Canon_Sell/Quran/historical_development_quran.pdf (page 7 and 8)

Am I to understand the Sunnis do not believe the Suras?

Its a military state . in which all the heads of state , ministers are having military background . Keep your half knowledge somewhere else.
So, Israel is a military state!

How is it a military state? It has all the trappings of a democracy and has elections.

Can you say that of other Middle Eastern States?

Your bias and sympathise shows!

A typically AQ, Palestinian and Arab League response, where Israel is taken to be a military state!

And why do you feel it is a military state?

Because its ministers have military background?! What logic!

And why are the people of Israel having military background?

Have you thought of that?

Because there is conscription.

If a country is surrounded by Nations who swear that they will eliminate the State of Israel and have attacked it many a time, would not Israel be justified in having conscription and all its citizens thus have military background?

And interestingly, because they have conscription and their very existence hanging on a string, they are keeping themselves in military trim so that they can give a kick to those who attack them, as they have done every time they have been attacked!

By your logic that you apply to Israel, would you subscribe to the idea that Pakistan is a Terrorist state because Shahbaz's Govt funded Govt money to Hafiz Sayyed? And, of course, you will conveniently forget that more than half of Pakistan's history was under the military regime and instead call it a thriving democracy, right?

One can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Imagine how asleep or utterly unperceptive and clueless you are to be not to see yourself as absurd for the most part.

Yes he is Indian Muslim soldier similar like many other Muslim soldiers which this land has produced .
So, what are you trying to suggest?

That we have different set of grief for different religious group of soldiers?

Note, you once again bring in the communal angle.

Please get it in your head that a martyred soldier is honoured and grieved as a soldier and not by the religious dispensation he may profess.

Just shows your divisive and communal mindset.

As I wrote in the post to which you gave this reply, we don't differentiate the honour and grief of the dead on religious basis in the Army. They are, as I said, comrades in arm!

Shallow people like you who claim others are communal expose their true colours with such fool comment that the dead soldier was a Muslim soldier.

Only an idiot would say so since he would not know that the name indicates so. But what of it, in his being a Muslim?

In Indian army , religion of all the soldiers is respected and whenever EID comes, Diwali comes , Dusherra comes soldiers are let to go to thier homes to celebrate their festival and even this Indian soldiers got holiday to go and celebrate Eid .. This Soldier was Muslim and thats why he was allowed to go to home to celebrate Eid ..
A man who has never donned a uniform should not lecture one who has donned in for little less than four decades!

Your ignorance shows.

Leave is not given to appease or celebrate religious sentiments. It is given based on the percentage that can be spared based on the operational requirement. It is just that one adjusts the leave based on religious festivals, marriages, or harvest season, where feasible.

I marvel at your presumptuousness wherein you pontificates on issues based on sheer fantasies that appear dear to your delusional mind as true and then you go displaying dimwit hubris!

Stop giving your idiotic explaintions . You are really not aware of Indian system be it political or military . You are just an internet warrior with extra ego and self attention

What a laugh!

I will not even give you the satisfaction of replying to your asinine observation!

Here its you who is whining and having problem with the religion of Indians who follows Islam .. You need to grow up or come out in open .
I have indicated how you are but whining and how your communal mindset affects every statement of yzours.

May I suggest you can only whine for so long. Then you need to get your life back.

U do have problem with the religious belief of ordinary Indian and thats why you are using such a tone .
You fail to comment on what I wrote.

Instead you are a cuttlefish, the "chameleons of the sea" and rapidly alter your skin colour at will and then like the cuttlefish eject ink to escape from facing the reality!

I dont have any problem . its you who is having problem that you cant see Indians who are having thier religion . I dont have any problem if a Hindu is following his religion or a Sikh is following his religion or a Muslim is following his religion which is guaranteed by the Indian Constitution .
I had written

You have a problem with my desire that people acquire the mental makeup, irrespective of community, caste, religion to be resolute to do their task assigned
You don't like it?

You want religion to be interposed as the prime mover for every action that an Indian is required to do as a citizen?

I have you to know that India is not a Theocratic State. Everyone is permitted to follow his own religion, but it does not have to be brought into the affairs of the State.

You sure are moving, living, breathing miracle of existence where you claim others are communal when you reek of, and are steeped in communalism and raise it like a stink!

You fail to comprehend the difference between the Spiritual from the Temporal!

National issues have to solved but not by rejecting or denying religious rights of Indians .
National issues have to be solved inspite of religion.

So, by your deformed and perverted logic, food for security should be based on religious denomination?

Or India's equation with Pakistan and China be solved by taking account of religion? But then even so, there will be a problem. China has no religion!

How thick can you get?

How fogged and clouded can your perceptions and sensibilities get just because of religious considerations?

You are a negative person thats why you are having problem in Indians following thier religion specially Indian Muslims .
So you are suggesting that it is abhorrent to state that dividing India into community, caste, religion as most distasteful and anti Indian?

So, you suggest that community, caste, religion be paramount?

Have you not become tired as to how community, caste, religion is ruining our country and keeping us impoverished and in the ding heap?

How does that it indicate that I am having problem in Indians following their religion specially Indian Muslims?

Who has stopped anyone from engaging in the religion of his choice?

All I have said is that religion, caste, community should not used to divide society.

Are you really a handicapped individual in the cerebrum?

Do you have perennial sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia?

You should stop your judgemental attitudes . you are not my leader nor of anyone else . Stop trying to become my leader . You are nothing but a lost person .
As infantile as all your postulations!

You cant educate anyone nor have any qualities to be a leader because you are arrogrant and ignorant person .
You are so infantile in your thought and logic, that even a Class 2 child can teach you the basics.

I have no arrogance, but I sure have confidence and that confidence comes through life experience, position of authority and most importantly, knowledge.

To the insecure and floundering directionless, it comes out as 'arrogance'.

Dont give wrong examples ..
It is obvious to even those who are ostriches with their head in the sand what I have said. It is to the deranged that it appears odd!

It appears that the only think you found less expensive than knowledge is ignorance, you grabbed ignorance with all the zest because it was cheap!

That is linked to the political system of India which is a complete different subject and to your kind information majority of members of Parliament came from villages only and even Prime ministers of India .

Lal Bahadur Shastri from Mughalsarai, H. D. Deve Gowda from Haradanahalli village, Chandra Shekhar Singh from Ibrahimpatti.

here i am dealing with an arrogrant and Ignorant person who thinks that only he is intelligent ..
I had written
So only a village idiot would feel that leadership and respect is got through votes.
But given the low IQ that you display and your total lack of experience with comprehending English, you connect my comment of a village idiot believing that leadership and respect is got through votes, to telling me how many PMs and MPs came from the village!

Have I said that they are village idiots? Or are you suggesting that they are?

Man, you are a real example of how education seems to have missed the population of India!

Sometimes I believe that there are village idiots with oodles and oodles of ignorance that abound India!

Clearly visible who is a weasel and an arrogrant person
Note how you twist issues, fake what is being said, and then regurgitate like a bovine utter illogical nonsense to obfuscate and then scurry away like a cuttlefish ejecting ink, and you don't see yourself as a weasel who has made weaselling into a fine art?!

Please revisit what I have said.

When you behaving like you are representing all Indians including Indian army who is having right to insult Indians on the basis of religion . You are a weasel in here and someone should check on your ways and make u understand your real place . you are no one but an ignorant and arrogrant person .
Another example of weaselling!

Archetypical whine of your – insult Indians on the basis of religion – that has no connection with what has been said.

A person who throws in religion in every issue as a nasal and head splitting whine has the temerity to suggest that someone who states that one should not go dividing India into community, caste, religion and finds that 'insult Indians on the basis of religion'!

How more stupid can one get than that?

You are attacking Islam and Indian Muslims and keep on talking rubbish and questioning loyality
Tell me your address where you live in Hyderabad, if you are born to your father . Then i will show you what can i do with you according to the Indian Penal code . .
Another whine.

Total rubbish.

My address?

Check with the Army.

IPC?

I will ensure that you are kept where you richly deserve to be.

Just give me YOUR address.

I will not demean myself checking your genealogical line, lest it embarrasses us all!

Again this your cooked by story .. Indian Muslims have nothing to do with Pakistan . So stop making Indian Muslims as Pakistani sympathiser
I wrote

Has it created problems for Pakistan?

So. why are you so preferential to Pakistan that while it has created no problems for Pakistan, but will create problems for India?

Sun Tsu (that is if you know who he was) said - Use a Knife. But ensure that it is a borrowed knife!
So your contention that Pakistani can undertake terrorism in India is fine, and if it is suggested that Indian should likewise encourage the Balochis and others is incorrect and will cause issues is very pro India?

Gen Roychowdhury and others have also suggested the same. So, they too are anti Muslims_

Your logic indeed is astounding and stupid to boot!

And where is it being suggested that it is, to quote you, making Indian Muslims as Pakistani sympathiser ?

It again indicates how you fabricate with wild abandon issues that have not been raised and put up a smokescreen to obfuscate and appear the aggrieved person, when actually you are a communal hound.

It is you who feels that we should not teach Pakistan a lesson by replicating Pakistan.

Now, would you call it as being 'pro Indian'?

In fact, what you state indicates that we continue to get kicked around and be killed and take it lying down, but leave Pakistan to its killing spree!

Anyone who suggested so, as you have done, does not give the indication of a very pro India feelings and instead indicates otherwise. So, how do you summarise such a sentiment?

I am from that family which has sacrificed alot of this nation . And on this basis only , i will drag you out of your home and kick your ass and throw you in jail for disrupting communal harmony of Indians . Enough with your extra dramas . You are not Indian and i am 100% sure about it
Indeed a person who glories the Razakars, and claims to be an ancient family of Hyderabad even before Partition, would surely have sacrificed much for the Nation. The issue is what is that Nation?

You won't drag me anywhere; your posts will be adequate to put you where you should actually be.

That is you .. Tell me your address in Hyderabad . You really need some kicks .
You won't get the pleasure of getting revenge for Op Polo, which my granduncle spearheaded and gave all the Razakaar lovers a kick that they richly deserved!

Last edited:

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
What makes me think that Pakistan is your beloved?
Simply grow up .. troll
Your posts! The latest being that if India replicates in Balochistan the Pakistani exportation of mayhem in Kashmir and rest of India, then it will 'cause issues'!

So what is sauce for the Pakistanis, in your opinion, is not sauce for India!
Afghanistan is giving heart burns to Pakistanis as Indians are investing in the infrastructure and getting mining contracts worth billions . Pakistan is losing out on all the fronts . If India involve in Baluchistan then it would harm relations with Iran and Iran will not work with Indians in Afghanistan. Indian National security is having balance policy towards all the neighbors and already Pakistan has been isolated within the Muslim countries on Administration level . Trade relations with Iran, Afghanistan and GCC .

Question the loyalty of each and every single Muslim?
You are

You are proving Peter Nelson right when he wrote:
One of the problems the internet has introduced is that in this electronic village, all the village idiots have internet access
Peter Nelson seems to forget to even talk about the Propagandist, manipulators who are paid by the Governments to create chaos in other countries

I will have you to know that when someone questioned the 'loyalty' of one of our Staff, I was the one who took up cudgels.

Reality to you is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
There is no illusion clearly visible what you are trying to do .

And anyway please disabuse yourself from your false ego trip that you personify Islam and are the sole Muslim in the world.
Islam is a religion and followers of Islam are from many nations , so stop your half knowledge and mix it with your ego and make political, land disputes and ethnic issues as religious issues .

You are merely a whiner, who, based on self deluded assumptions, muddies the already murky waters. You are such a tuchku that even an American finds you a pain in the wrong side of the anatomy.
I am not a whiner but fully aware what is going on forums these days .. Indian Cyber Agencies should start monitoring forums and start identifying who are behind these forums and from where these funds are coming etc .

You have to have characters before it can be 'assassinated'.

It is time you stopped massaging your self deceiving ego.
You are having Ego problems and you will not respect anyone who goes beyond your propaganda. And in this process you will work very hard to insult the members and go to the lowest level and show your arrogance and ignorance.. You are getting old , no one needs you .

Technically correct.
However, sura XVI, verse 108 (Tafsir, Bulak 1323, xxiv, 122): "If any one is compelled and professes unbelief with his tongue, while his heart contradicts him, in order to escape his enemies, no blame falls on him, because God takes his servants as their hearts believe

Muhammad ibn Jarir al-Tabari , who embraced the ultraorthodox Sunni faction, the Ḥanbalī and who Muslim scholar, author of enormous compendiums of early Islamic history andQurʾānic exegesis commented thus on sura XVI, verse 108 (Tafsir, Bulak 1323, xxiv, 122):

"If anyone is compelled and professes unbelief with his tongue, while his heart contradicts him, in order to escape his enemies, no blame falls on him, because God takes his servants as their hearts believe." .

I might remind you that this verse was revealed after Ammar Yasir was forced by the idolaters of Mecca to recant his faith and denounce the Islamic prophet Muhammad.

You may check it up from:
http://www.muhammadanism.org/Canon_Sell/Quran/historical_development_quran.pdf (page 7 and 8)

Am I to understand the Sunnis do not believe the Suras?
Muhammad Ibn Jarir al-Tabari was a Persian scholar during the Abbasid Caliphate . Now try to search who were Abbasid and what were the internal conflicts during that time .. the concept of taqqiya is there in Shia people not Sunnis .

So, Israel is a military state!

A typically AQ, Palestinian and Arab League response!

And why is it so?

Its reality that Israel is a Military state . its a Zionist Junta .

By your logic, would you vehemently subscribe to the idea that Pakistan is a Terrorist state because Shahbaz's Govt funded Govt money to Hafiz Sayyed? But, of course, you will conveniently forget that more than half of Pakistan's history was under the military regime and instead call it a thriving democracy, right?
Pakistan is using terrorism since the day it came into existence . Pakistan as a state was created by the British and its allies to check India as well as China to stop the development of these nations in which the Naziris played the biggest role for the existence for their rule within the Sunni majority .

One can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
nothing to do with the subject .
Imagine how asleep or utterly unperceptive and clueless you are to be not to see yourself as absurd for the most part.
i m not clueless but its you who is living in your confused world with the half knowledge which you gain from propagandist websites .

So, what are you trying to suggest?
Stop judging Indian Muslims and attacking Islam

That we have different set of grief for different religious group of soldiers?

Just shows your divisive and communal mindset.
Indian Army do celebrate religious festivals of all the Indians but you want that system to end because you never understood the concept of Indian Secularism .

As I wrote in the post to which you gave this reply, we don't differentiate the honour and grief of the dead on religious basis in the Army. They are, as I said, comrades in arm!
In India , we do have this system to respect and honor the contributions of Indians in all the field.

Religious prayer meeting were held for Chief of the Army Staff, Field Marshal cariappa , Why you think so ?

NEWS and VIEWS: I am yet to find Any one more secular than the Indian army in India.... !

Shallow people like you who claim others are communal expose their true colours with such fool comment that the dead was a Muslim soldier. Only an idiot would say so since he would not know that the name indicates so. But what of it, his being a Muslim?
He is a Muslim soldier a martyr who gave his life defending the borders of the country and the whole Indian Nation is aware that he is a Muslim by faith and its only people like you who cant digest the reality nor can accept it .

In India secularism means respecting all the religions .

A man who has never donned a uniform should not lecture one who has donned in for little less than four decades!

Your ignorance shows.
I have wore uniform when i was in NCC and even many of my friends are in Indian Army . Ignorance is coming from your side because of some typical agenda which seems to harm the Indian nation for the whole .

Leave is not given to appease religious sentiments. It is given based on the quota that is based on the operational requirement. It is just that one adjusts the leave based on religious festivals, marriages, or harvest season, where feasible.
As i say , i am debating with a propagandist in here .Leave is given according to the religious festivals . Hindu soldiers wont be given leave on EID holidays nor a Muslim soldier would be given leave on Dushhera . Lance Naik , Feroz khan was given leave so that he can celebrate Eid with his family .:tsk::tsk:

Indian Army notified recruitment of Religious Teachers as Junior Commissioned Officer 2013

I marvel at your presumptuousness wherein you pontificates on issues based on sheer fantasies led dear as true and displaying dimwit hubris!
You and your talks all are Idiotic . stop arguing me for the sake of argument .

What a laugh!

I will not even give you the satisfaction of replying to your asinine observation!
You can just talk rubbish and garbage which you are already doing since a long time . Cyber Security agencies of India should monitor this forum

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ummah is a spiritual union which preaches brotherhood among nations and ends racism . All through the history , Indian Muslims have worked out with Hindus in improving relations with the Muslim world and even now its the Indian Ulema's who have openly declared that India is Darul Aaman

Here its you who cant see the truth that the large part of that Ummah which is Indian Muslims has declared that India is Darul Aaman but still you cry in the name of Ummah .. I really feel sorry for your ignorance but one thing is quite clear , you cant see Indians living peacefully .

Darul Uloom Deoband declares India 'Dar al-Aman' | Darul Ilm
Could you be good enough to give a link where in the Quaran or anywhere in the Islamic scriptures, there is the concept of 'Dar ul Aman'?

If you could, it would be helpful to add to my knowledge.

These are international political issues which are beyond the religion but its mainly Pakistani establishment which always try to color it in terms of religion which is basically for its existence .
You raised the issue of Pakistan and the cold war and all that.

And now, you change tack like a cuttlefish?

You are a great one.

You raise issues and then you start becoming a video game flitting from one end to another!

I haven't forget anything but it was you who was talking about the role of Muslim countries in support of India . Seems here you are more on working to spread the Pakistani propaganda
Again, you are a video game.

You stated very proudly that Egypt supported Indian all over the world etc.

I told you the reason that Nasser had no options because he was one of the founders of NAM with Nehru and Tito.

And now, you obfuscate and have the gall to say I am spreading Pak propaganda?

And, once again, may I ask you where is the connection of Nasser, Egypt etc a part of spreading Pak propaganda?

You see, you are behaving like a sewer rat. When you are exposed for what you are, you scurry hither and thither and then raise smokescreen, obfuscate as if others forget what you have written!

But behave like one .. seems old age is making you to forget things and these days you are reading too much anti Islamic websites online ..
Young age seems to make you forget everything.

Example

You said in post 53

Pakistan got things because of cold war and the countries which were in Nato block helped Pakistan as it was part of NATO block .

Muslim countries did helped India who were in Soviet Block , example is Egypt . in 1961 , when Indian army marched in Goa , Egypt forwarded resolution in UNSC supporting Indian position and in 1962 war , stopped Anti India resolutions in UN backed my Chinese and in 1965 war at Casablanca conferance , stop Arab League from taking stand in favor of Pakistan which is up to date followed by Arab League that India and Pakistan should solve the issue together . then in 1971 war . according to Al Ahram Editor in Chief M H Haikal .. soviet arms and assistance for bangladesh passed through Egypt in 1971
I said

You conveniently forget that Nasser was one of the leaders of the NAM along with Nehru and Tito. So, where was the option for Egypt to shake the 'strong' ties of projecting itself as great leaders?
You said
I haven't forget anything but it was you who was talking about the role of Muslim countries in support of India . Seems here you are more on working to spread the Pakistani propaganda
Now, go and see, what a scoundrel you are to act like a weasel flitting like a sewer rat hither and thither obfuscating and telling lies!

Pakistanis are already half dead because of Indians being in Afghanistan and from there going into central Asia . And you still think that Indian national security is not doing its work properly .
Who are you mow impressing with ridiculous 'nationalistic' claptrap after showing your colours?

Pakistanis are half dead?

How?

Are you in contact with them?

They have done 10 LC violation and that is half dead?

So, India is Afghanistan scaring Pakistan? Since when? Since they bombed the Embassy?

India is gong to Central Asia?

Who told you that?

Salman Khrushed?

Ask him, if he can go to Central Asia, how is it that a small nation like Maldives is kicking India and we are taking it lying down?

Stop your judgement attitude . Its clearly visible how much you understand international politics .
Well your knowledge of international affairs is adequately proved.

The postage stamp on which it is written still have adequate space for more to fit in!

No .. India is having mainly issues its 2 neighbors .. one is using religion and another one using race to create chaos and on that further exploiting internal issues in shape of Maoists .
Who is using race?

You should stop your this attitude . You cant teach us .
What attitude?

India is already doing things which are important for the national security but there are foreign powers which want India to not develop its relations with other countries .. Afghans considers India as a friendly country which Pakistanis cant digest . Just grow up and see the reality .
Quit spouting mealy mouthed generalities that even an illiterate can spout without understanding the nuances and the niceties.

If you are that conversant, get down to specifics and not act knowledgeable with hogwash.

There are infact issues which are visible .
Do enumerate the issues that are visible.

Like Farooqui claiming that that the terrorist Bhatkal was arrested because of his religion?

Samjawadi Party leader Kamaal Farooqi on Friday kicked up a controversy over the arrest of Indian Mujahideen co-founder Yasin Bhatkal, asking whether it is based on the grounds of crime or religion.

SP leader Farooqi stirs a controvery over Bhatkal arrest
I take it you are agreeing that it is visible that Farooqui is right, right ?

Now its more visible that you do have problem with Indian Government , Indian system and for everything you will highlight abt Indian Muslims . But why you are so much highlighting these issues , what is your agenda and goal ?
I have no problem with the Govt, the system or with any religious denomination.

All I have a problem with is that we ALL must be treated as INDIANS without any favours. And our country should be free of scams and looting, and we should not be kicked around the deck by all and sundry and fool states like Pakistan, SL, China and even Maldives, as we are being subjected to right now.

Is it too much to ask?

Mamata Banerjee has given to bengali Muslims and she is not coming to give to the Tamilian Muslims or Telugu Muslims or to the Hindu Adivasis affected by maoists terror . Pandits have been given too much from the central government and even now billions are going to them but not to the internally displaced Indians because of Maoist terror . And as i see here you are making every single Hindu Politician who are having good relations with Muslims of thier region as Nastik.
Thank you!

We see where you come from.

So, if one pampers all but the Pandits, he is a great one!

But to feel that all Indians should be treated same beyond, religion, language, caste, community etc is wrong!

Good logic.

Recently in the funeral of Shaheed Feroz Khan , Minister Danam Nagender, YS Jaganmohan Reddy, BJP leaders G Kishan Reddy and Bandaru Dattatreya came to pay thier last respect . You will even term all these leaders as Nastik ..
By that idiotic and communal logic that display, I understand why you felt that I should not have shown grief for the soldier killed! And you expected me to show religious divide, right?

What's so startling and wondrous of going to a funeral to pay one's respect? Must one first check the dead's religion?

Man your communal attitude stinks!

So is it a problem for you that Muslims learn Quran by heart ? but its not mandatory that all should learn Quran by heart
No issues there.

But the manner in which it is taken to be a great achievement does make one wonder.

Who cares if I knew the Bible by heart? It does not make me a better man or the most intelligent in the world!

India is a multi cultural and Multi religious country and the beauty of India is its diversity and you are having problem that Indians follow thier respective religions . so why its giving you heart burns ?
That is exactly what I am trying to tell you, you divisive communal scoundrel!

I wrote

So you feel that that is incorrect and wrong for treating Indian as Indian that treat Indians as Indians and not in compartments of sect, religion, community, and language and instead spout stupid religious claptrap that only divides the society and cause huge heartburns!
Sigh! English is your foreign language, right?

You dont believe in constitution because Constitution itself was written by those Indians who believe in religion in which they have clearly mentioned that Secularism doesnt means seperation of state and religion .
I wrote:

I believe in the Constitution, but not in turning it cleverly to satiate Vote Banks.
I suggest you read it and note that all Indians are equal

I have many times and even know the articles .
Dr Radhakrishnan defined secularism as equal respect to all religions and never should be considered as irreligious.
Stop dropping names.

I am educated and not a village idiot like you.

Equal respect for all religion and not keeping one religion getting any preferential treatment, right?

You do have bad habit to mix different subjects and then force people like me to take a stand and then based on the stand , you start attacks on that member and its like chracter assasination . This is called manipulation in which you are expert .
Don't take a stand.

Accept that you are plumb dumb!

This is what i am saying that you just want everyone to be like you . If you dont have religion then it doesnt means that others should not have religion . And Indianess doesnt means that one should not follow religion but one should follow his respective religion and serve the nation .
Who the hell stops one from plasticising his religion?

Indianess means let all be treated as equals not not pamper some for Vote Bank politics.

Masturbation is considered evil in Christianity, Judaism, Hindusim and Buddhism but with different thoughts of schools in all the religion . all the sects are having different view within the religion . even within Islam according to scholars Masturbation is allowed if its keeps you away from adultry .

Talmud prohibits masturbation, masturbation has been discouraged in Buddhism, catholic church even prohibits mastubation . and even in Hinduism masturbation is prohibited .

its even condemned in Christianity , Hindusim , Judaism etc but in Islam proving adultry and homosexuality is not possible and only in self confessed cases people have been punished in Iran, saudi Arabia and Yeman . where as in Somalia and Afghanistan warlords time to time kill people .
Maybe.

But can you stop it?

The times have changed.

Religion must adjust. Even the Pope has responded favourably to the changed times.

Islam states

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 50: Conditions, Number 885: Narrated Abu Huraira and Zaid bin Khalid Al-Juhani: A bedouin came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's apostle! I ask you by Allah to judge My case according to Allah's Laws." His opponent, who was more learned than he, said, "Yes, judge between us according to Allah's Laws, and allow me to speak." Allah's Apostle said, "Speak." He (i .e. the bedouin or the other man) said, "My son was working as a laborer for this (man) and he committed illegal sexual intercourse with his wife. The people told me that it was obligatory that my son should be stoned to death, so in lieu of that I ransomed my son by paying one hundred sheep and a slave girl. Then I asked the religious scholars about it, and they informed me that my son must be lashed one hundred lashes, and be exiled for one year, andthe wife of this (man) must be stoned to death." Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, I will judge between you according to Allah's Laws. The slave-girl and the sheep are to be returned to you, your son is to receive a hundred lashes and be exiled for one year. You, Unais, go to the wife of this (man) and if she confesses her guilt, stone her to death." Unais went to that woman next morning and she confessed. Allah's Apostle ordered that she be stoned to death.
Can this be done in India?

Maybe in Pakistan.

If Islam is a religion of Peace, then why the concept of Dar Ul Islam.

Let there be Peaceful Coexistence.

And why is all this claptrap about jihad and massacre of innocents all over the world by Muslim mujahideens, who claim to be Muslims who struggle in the path of Allah?

If I criticise it, it is not against Muslims, it is against and archaic concept that is idiotic in the modern international scenario, wherein all religions have shunned Medieval anachronism, but Islam!

Every religion do talk to fight for the truth and to uphold the justice and in Hindusim its called Dharm Yudh and in Islam Jihad . but in Islam the biggest JIhad is the inner Jihad . but what you are talking here is about the political and ethinic issues which are far from religion .
So, where is the Dharm Yudh manifesting itself?

Or the Crusade?

How come Jihad is manifesting itself in killing of innocents and you glibly dismiss it as political and ethinic issues which are far from religion?

Is this jihad being done against the Muslims[/i]?

Is the Sunni butchering of Shias also jihad

Are the Shais not ethnically same as the Sunnis wherever the Sunnis are butchering the Shias?

Hypocrisy is that which you are doing ..Terming political , land disputes and ethinic disputes as religious dispute .
It is time you get honest and seek honesty in your heart before you write.

Allah will judge you!

Political, land disputes and ethnic disputes as religious dispute !

What an apologist and what a laugh!

its a song of movie Piya Milan Ki Aas 1961 sung by Mohammed Rafi
Munh men Ram Ram and Bagal Me churi is a song?

I am understanding what you are trying to do .
As usual you are a confused man on your own trip.

I am merely exposing your communal bent of mind, where everything and anything must be laced with communalism and how the Muslims are not getting their due.

India will be always Dar ul Aaman
Dar ul Aman?

Quote the Quaran or any Islamic literature so that I am educated!

Islamophobes – in order to obtain an unchecked platform and/or demonise Muslims – have misapplied this term in their exaggerated claims of "Muslims are allowed to lie to the unbelievers" And these days who doesnt want to see India and Indians developing are using is term alot just to create chaos within India and make Indians to fight with each other .
No one is demonising anyone.

I regret to state that one must not be an apologist so as to cosmetically shine is not the reality.

One must have the grace to stand up to what is said!

Taqqiya or not .. but some one from Cyber security agencies from India has to keep eye on this forum and tone used by some members .
You bet it.

You will be shown where you belong!

I dont have anything to do with Pakistan or Razakars and i am a proud Indian Muslim . But seems this site should come under surveliance of Indian cyber agencies
If you don't have anything to do with either, then stand up for India and not be wishy washy to suggest that Indian people should get killed while Pakistan goes merrily killing us and we do not reciprocate by giving them a dose of their own medicine or go gaga and praise the Razakars, the scum of society!

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
I-G, whoever he is, continues to be a site pest, not here to share and learn, but to provoke and disrupt. He should be gone soon, I hope.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Simply grow up .. troll
This shows you up!

You could not disprove what I had written!

Afghanistan is giving heart burns to Pakistanis as Indians are investing in the infrastructure and getting mining contracts worth billions . Pakistan is losing out on all the fronts . If India involve in Baluchistan then it would harm relations with Iran and Iran will not work with Indians in Afghanistan. Indian National security is having balance policy towards all the neighbors and already Pakistan has been isolated within the Muslim countries on Administration level . Trade relations with Iran, Afghanistan and GCC .
Please desist from commenting on international affairs.

You come out like a joke!

You have no clue what is happening.

Even Karzai is warming up with the Taliban and who are the Taliban? Who is sponsoring the Taliban?
10/14/2013 8:26 am
Foreseeing a possible role for the resurgent Taliban in a future Afghan government, Mr. Karzai suggested that such an eventuality would not undermine democratic progress or the plight of women, and reaffirmed his desire to forge an agreement with the Taliban during his remaining time in office. On one hand, this certainly sounds like capitulation to the Taliban. On the other, an admission of the difficult choice Afghanistan faces after 2014.
Karzai's Taliban Solution | Daniel Wagner
India and mining?

If India involve in Baluchistan then it would harm relations with Iran?

It shows that you may not be a Muslim and instead you are merely here to derail the forum.

Iran is a Shia Nation and the Baluch are Sunnis. Eastern Iran, adjacent to Baluchistan is Sunni.

Heard of the Jundallah?

So, if the Balochis are tamed and there is the influence of India, then things will get better and not worse since the Jundallah are being projected by Pakistan!

Go educate yourself!

As I said you are not the sole Muslim in India and hence you are not their voice!

Peter Nelson seems to forget to even talk about the Propagandist, manipulators who are paid by the Governments to create chaos in other countries
Give a link please!

There is no illusion clearly visible what you are trying to do .
Blind speaking?

Islam is a religion and followers of Islam are from many nations , so stop your half knowledge and mix it with your ego and make political, land disputes and ethnic issues as religious issues .
Where is the connection with what I wrote?

Hallucinating with Afghanistan's best?

[/quote]I am not a whiner but fully aware what is going on forums these days .. Indian Cyber Agencies should start monitoring forums and start identifying who are behind these forums and from where these funds are coming etc . [/quote]

It is been proved as I have done so in my earlier post.

If there is any monitoring, I assure you that you are up for the high jumps!

If you don't like this forum, then bugger off!

I can help you.

You just have to tell me.

I am after all The Chairman!

You are having Ego problems and you will not respect anyone who goes beyond your propaganda. And in this process you will work very hard to insult the members and go to the lowest level and show your arrogance and ignorance.. You are getting old , no one needs you .
Just check my likes what people think.

And check yours!

Muhammad Ibn Jarir al-Tabari was a Persian scholar during the Abbasid Caliphate . Now try to search who were Abbasid and what were the internal conflicts during that time .. the concept of taqqiya is there in Shia people not Sunnis . [/quoe]

Again you pander half truths.

Note: He is a SUNNI if the Hannibali school!

Hanbali jurisprudence is considered very strict and conservative, especially regarding questions oftheology. The Hanbali school of jurisprudence is followed predominantly in Saudi Arabia and Qataras well as minority communities in Syria and Iraq.

So, learn what you should have learnt in the madrassa.

Its reality that Israel is a Military state . its a Zionist Junta .
Not based on reality.

Maybe on Islamic propaganda that appeals to you!

Pakistan is using terrorism since the day it came into existence . Pakistan as a state was created by the British and its allies to check India as well as China to stop the development of these nations in which the Naziris played the biggest role for the existence for their rule within the Sunni majority .
Old hat!

Again prevaricating with hogwash that has no connection to the post which this reply is being made by you!

nothing to do with the subject .
It does.

It show you up!

i m not clueless but its you who is living in your confused world with the half knowledge which you gain from propagandist websites .
That you are totally are so and a coon is well established.

Stop judging Indian Muslims and attacking Islam
I asked you to suggest and you give me the idiotic reply as above, just to avoid answering since you are tongue tied and brain frozen!

[quot]Indian Army do celebrate religious festivals of all the Indians but you want that system to end because you never understood the concept of Indian Secularism .
Again you go off to your favourite hobby horse – confuse issues since you have nothing intelligent to state.

Who has spoken about which festival the Indian army celebrates and where has anyone indicated this to end?

You are quite a sneaky wease

In India , we do have this system to respect and honor the contributions of Indians in all the field.
Religious prayer meeting were held for Chief of the Army Staff, Field Marshal cariappa , Why you think so ?

NEWS and VIEWS: I am yet to find Any one more secular than the Indian army in India.... !
You are indeed a real idiot!

So, only in India people respect the dead?

What rubbish you can spin is mindboggling!

He is a Muslim soldier a martyr who gave his life defending the borders of the country and the whole Indian Nation is aware that he is a Muslim by faith and its only people like you who cant digest the reality nor can accept it .
Again, you are being a scoundrel.

Who has in any way indicated that one because of religion has to get differential treatment? It is an idiot like you who is stating so.

All soldiers who are martyred are given the same respect and no differentiation is there is what I have been saying, but since you are caught out as a communal coot, you are weaselling around and flitting like a cuttlefish on the loose by raising issue that has not been mentioned or implied.

In India secularism means respecting all the religions .
Again that hangdog stupidity.

Religion is immaterial in the working of the State.

And all Indians are equal.

What makes you feel some are more equal than others?

I have wore uniform when i was in NCC and even many of my friends are in Indian Army . Ignorance is coming from your side because of some typical agenda which seems to harm the Indian nation for the whole .
You may have worn a skirt for all that matters and you can have even the top Brass as your friends in the army, but that does not give you the honour to claim that you have any connection with the Army.

See my moniker.

I am with the President.

But I would be a damned idiot, as you are being, to say that I am the President!

You are a crow wanting to adorn peacock's feather, while I know my station! No false delusions!

[qutoe]As i say , i am debating with a propagandist in here .Leave is given according to the religious festivals . Hindu soldiers wont be given leave on EID holidays nor a Muslim soldier would be given leave on Dushhera . Lance Naik , Feroz khan was given leave so that he can celebrate Eid with his family .:tsk::tsk:[/quote]

What cock!

What a infantile point.

Indian Army notified recruitment of Religious Teachers as Junior Commissioned Officer 2013

And pray what is the connection of endorsing the notification of recruitment of Religious Teachers as Junior Commissioned Officer 2013?

Where is the connection?

Just show what a video game you are that has gone bonkers since the battery has lost charge.

You and your talks all are Idiotic . stop arguing me for the sake of argument .
Since you are tongue tied and brain frozen, I hope you understood what I wrote! ;)

You can just talk rubbish and garbage which you are already doing since a long time . Cyber Security agencies of India should monitor this forum
You seem to be in the sanitary staff of Hyderabad!

Doing your job well I suppose as you are doing it here.

Indeed, cybersnoops should visit this place and read all your posts and see where you should spent you next few years!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I-G, whoever he is, continues to be a site pest, not here to share and learn, but to provoke and disrupt. He should be gone soon, I hope.
Since I am on this thread, as per our rules, I cannot take action, no matter how much a fly in the ointment he is!

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Since I am on this thread, as per our rules, I cannot take action, no matter how much a fly in the ointment he is!
Common sense should tell him to be quiet. It does not appear that will happen.

natarajan

the thead in on pak violates ceasefire and the post are totally irrelevant ,some mastermind to divert the topic and save pak ?

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Condolence meeting of Martyr Feroz Khan today
Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Hyderabad, October 22:

A condolence meeting of Martyr Lance Nayak, Mohammed Feroz Khan will be held at 12 noon in Prakasham Hall, Gandhi Bhavan on behalf of National Solidarity Committee. Mr. S.K Afzal Uddin, President of the committee will Chair the session. Noted leaders will pay homage to the departed soul.

--Siasat News

Condolence meeting of Martyr Feroz Khan today | Siasat

Global Defence

New threads

Articles