Pak: Suicide attack on UN agency; 40 killed, 72 hurt

johnee

@Tshering22

No Tshering. Innocents are innocents, whichever religion/country they belong to. These ppl just came for feeding their stomach when that biatch suicde bomber blew up killing them.

What you say might be true for the armed forces/ISI. But just because they are Pakistanis I cannot support the killing of innocents.

When I expect others to feel for the blasts in Varanasi, isnt it incumbent on me to do the same also ??

The situation is a result of the top echelons of power hungry,jihadi mindset in the ISI and Army. But dont blame the innocents for that.

ps.: Dont call me apologetic. You have seen my posts and you should know better.
Innocents can be categorised in 2 ways:
1) Those who dont protest against injustice done on others by their own state/nation/group/community/...etc.

2) Those who protest against the injustices done on others by their own state/nation/group/community/...etc.

The first category are passively supporting the injustices and hence they are fair game if they become collateral. The second category are not only innocents but dharmic and they must be sympathised with.

To give you an example: Hanuman burnt the entire Lanka. All the magnificent buildings, towers, arches, gateways...etc, which were decorated with precious jewels and gems and coated with gold and silver, were caught on fire. The gold that was coated on the buildings of Lanka started melting and formed a river. The sounds of gems and jewels bursting in the flames were heard. People of Lanka were also engulfed in the blaze. The fire did not spare anything or anyone. The only exception was Vibhishana's palace and Sita's residence(Ashoka Vatika). Vibhishana had protested against Ravana's injustices. Sita was a victim. Other than these two, no one else in Lanka had raised their voice against Ravana. So, they all deserved their misery.

Another example: In the court of Dhritarashtra, the empress Draupadi was insulted before the very eyes of her husbands in the grand assembly which consisted of stalwarts like Bhishma, Drona, Kripa, Ashwattama...etc by the Duryodhana and his friends. No one objected to this injustice. The only voice against this brazen adharma was that of Vidhura and Sanjaya. Later, in the war of Kurukshettra, only Vidhura and Sanjaya were unhurt. Everyone else suffered for passively supporting the injustice.

Thus, just being innocents is not enough. The point that needs to be raised is whether those innocents have protested against the use of terrorism against India to achieve Kashmir?

KS

Bye bye DFI
Innocents can be categorised in 2 ways:
1) Those who dont protest against injustice done on others by their own state/nation/group/community/...etc.

2) Those who protest against the injustices done on others by their own state/nation/group/community/...etc.

The first category are passively supporting the injustices and hence they are fair game if they become collateral. The second category are not only innocents but dharmic and they must be sympathised with.

To give you an example: Hanuman burnt the entire Lanka. All the magnificent buildings, towers, arches, gateways...etc, which were decorated with precious jewels and gems and coated with gold and silver, were caught on fire. The gold that was coated on the buildings of Lanka started melting and formed a river. The sounds of gems and jewels bursting in the flames were heard. People of Lanka were also engulfed in the blaze. The fire did not spare anything or anyone. The only exception was Vibhishana's palace and Sita's residence(Ashoka Vatika). Vibhishana had protested against Ravana's injustices. Sita was a victim. Other than these two, no one else in Lanka had raised their voice against Ravana. So, they all deserved their misery.

Another example: In the court of Dhritarashtra, the empress Draupadi was insulted before the very eyes of her husbands in the grand assembly which consisted of stalwarts like Bhishma, Drona, Kripa, Ashwattama...etc by the Duryodhana and his friends. No one objected to this injustice. The only voice against this brazen adharma was that of Vidhura and Sanjaya. Later, in the war of Kurukshettra, only Vidhura and Sanjaya were unhurt. Everyone else suffered for passively supporting the injustice.

Thus, just being innocents is not enough. The point that needs to be raised is whether those innocents have protested against the use of terrorism against India to achieve Kashmir?
And what do you think will happen to them if they protest ?? Do you know what happened to the thousands of Baluchis who protested against the Army ecxesses ??

What makes you think a man who has his own family,wife ,children will protest against the ISI's collusion with militant orgs knowing fully well if he does so his life is in danger ?? Who will take care of his family.

C'mon get real. we do not like in Tredha Yuga or in Thuvarabara Yuga for all the examples from Rmayan or Mahabharat.

I will do NOT it. Will you ???

johnee

^^^C'mmon, you mean a simple vocal protest(not even that just a disapproval) will get an average pakistani targetted by ISI? That is really stretching it.

Anyway, there are no signs that Pakistanis are objecting to the terror sponsorship by their army, instead there are ample signs that the Pakistanis are supporting the terror orgs by copious donations.

PS: And regardless of the age we live in, justice is justice. If you want someone to feel sorry for pakistanis, then you should obviously prove that these pakistanis are not passive/active sponsors/sympathisers of terrorism.

SHASH2K2

And what do you think will happen to them if they protest ?? Do you know what happened to the thousands of Baluchis who protested against the Army ecxesses ??

What makes you think a man who has his own family,wife ,children will protest against the ISI's collusion with militant orgs knowing fully well if he does so his life is in danger ?? Who will take care of his family.

C'mon get real. we do not like in Tredha Yuga or in Thuvarabara Yuga for all the examples from Rmayan or Mahabharat.

I will do NOT it. Will you ???
I would suggest you to get real. Majority of bomb blasts are happening in Punjab region and they are greatest sufferers of those suicide bombs. Its good to have compassion towards fellow human beings but not towards murderers of humanity. A country which was born out of hatred towards India and which plans to destroy a country by thousand cuts doesn't deserve our compassion. They are same breed of people who cheered when people like kasab were butchering Indians. At least we are not sending jihadis from our country to butcher them . They are being killed by their own people and we have nothing to do with it. why should we waste our resources by having pity over animals. You reap what you sow and pakjabis are reaping that .

Its Kalyug and I would request you to s top being brother/father Teresa.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
While it is only understandable that many Indians have pent up anger against the use of terror by Pakistan against India for decades. This also means that some of us feel that Pakistan deserves to stew in its own juice, if for no other reason than just that it may learn its lessons that terror doesn't pay.

However, we as a forum don't support terror against any people. Innocents are always the victims and we don't believe in god terrorists or bad terrorists.

They are all scum of the earth.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is time that Pakistan finds peace with itself.

KS

Bye bye DFI
I would suggest you to get real. Majority of bomb blasts are happening in Punjab region and they are greatest sufferers of those suicide bombs. Its good to have compassion towards fellow human beings but not towards murderers of humanity. A country which was born out of hatred towards India and which plans to destroy a country by thousand cuts doesn't deserve our compassion. They are same breed of people who cheered when people like kasab were butchering Indians. At least we are not sending jihadis from our country to butcher them . They are being killed by their own people and we have nothing to do with it. why should we waste our resources by having pity over animals. You reap what you sow and pakjabis are reaping that .
No this blast happened in Bajaur in KP, not in Punjab.

See I care the least when a ISI building gets blown up or a Govt building is attacked. But sorry, Innocents are innocents.

What did the Children and women who came for food do wrong ??

The killings of innocents, whatever nationality the are can never be justified.

Its Kalyug and I would request you to s top being brother/father Teresa.
I am never a Mother Teresa to forgive or forget. Its just I can not condone the killings of Innocents.

KS

Bye bye DFI
^^^C'mmon, you mean a simple vocal protest(not even that just a disapproval) will get an average pakistani targetted by ISI? That is really stretching it.

Anyway, there are no signs that Pakistanis are objecting to the terror sponsorship by their army, instead there are ample signs that the Pakistanis are supporting the terror orgs by copious donations.

PS: And regardless of the age we live in, justice is justice. If you want someone to feel sorry for pakistanis, then you should obviously prove that these pakistanis are not passive/active sponsors/sympathisers of terrorism.
Cmon dude, how many of us take active participation in politics or actively protest against any of the GoI's moves.

Leave it, how many common Indians know who is our agriculture minister or External affairs minister ?? Each one is pre-occupied with his own life,family and earning three meals a day.

What makes you think the same is not the case over there ??

Global Defence

New threads

Articles