Pak Stoked J&K Terror. Time for New Ties

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I would not want the mushy agenda back. Settlement on Kashmir under present boundary without the resolution of Gilgit Baltistan in India's favor is just not acceptable. Better to wait for the next war and decisively win it all on our terms.

No Indian should accept any unilateral treaty or border agreement that does not resolve Indian strategic interests. I am sorry, I am one of those who thinks there can be no peace with Pak even if kashmir is given to them on a platter. I would prefer them as enemies than friends. What we need is leadership with some balls. That will be all.
I fully endorse it but I would like a peaceful and prosperous neighbourhood rather than feeding on archaic suicidal ideas and ideals.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yusuf,

Think Balochistan.

Think Balwaristan.

Think Sindhu Desh.

Think Seraiki!

Think Shia!

Think Ahmediya!

Think Black Omani in Gwadar!

Think Iran!
I am. But policy makers are not taking advantage of the situation there to stoke fires that leads to their breaking up which is the best case scenario. But having any deal with them right now is going to be a HUGE blunder.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I fully endorse it but I would like a peaceful and prosperous neighbourhood rather than feeding on archaic suicidal ideas and ideals.
They will not change regardless. Peace or no peace they will remain this way. Please remember there are many subscribers to "Gazwa e Hind" over there. Peace is not subject to resolution of Kashmir but handing over of Kashmir or any resolution that gives them a semblance of vicitry will only further embolden to sharpen their knives and pronounce even greater desires in their quest for Gazwa.

Nagraj

How exactly does IK imran inderstands india better?? surely sleeping with bollywood starlets not the way to understand india.
sry but i am panaroid when it comes to pakistan they have caused us enough trouble and division withi our society...
True, but Zardari did not know or understand India as Imran does.

Imran has a better knowledge of India.

Would that help him to address the issue with greater passion than the others who have tried their hand at solving the issues?

Nagraj

@ Ray i request you to visit any pakistani forum and spend a month there.any notion of these gys being human will vanish quickly. they are walking zombies.
we might have been one population and one people at one point in time but surely we are not one any more.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
@ Ray i request you to visit any pakistani forum and spend a month there.any notion of these gys being human will vanish quickly. they are walking zombies.
we might have been one population and one people at one point in time but surely we are not one any more.
You have no idea of the amount of time he has spent there.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
well an indian PM with balls would certainlly comes from SOUTH INDIA rather then NORTH INDIA would could take back GB from PAKISTAN

noob101

They will not change regardless. Peace or no peace they will remain this way. Please remember there are many subscribers to "Gazwa e Hind" over there. Peace is not subject to resolution of Kashmir but handing over of Kashmir or any resolution that gives them a semblance of vicitry will only further embolden to sharpen their knives and pronounce even greater desires in their quest for Gazwa.
Couldn't agree more with you, Paki terrorism is not based on the issue of Kahsmir but it is the idea that many of the people in their military establishment have that the sub continent should be under an Islamic Caliphate. The average Pakistani couldn't care less about Kashmir as he is starving or has an inadequate quality of life but it is the constant fear mongering by the mullas, Army & ISI that has made the average Pakistani so anti India. This is the reason why the whole country seems to be geared towards war because the people with real power in Pakistan mix the coolaid and the rest of the country drinks it.

One has to look at the issue from the point of veiw of a Pakistani, This is how Jhinna came up with their country's name:
P-Punjab
A-Afgan areas like waziristan
K-Kashmir
S-Sindh
STAN-Balochistan
I would say that it is tragic that the "K" is missing from paKistan in their minds it was India that went out of our way to take it from them. This is a story of their birth and is a source of national shame, and it is easy to fixate on this one issue and leads to a sincere belief that the country of India exists to destroy Pakistan. But the average pakistani doesn't realize that this is hurting them more than helping, and the people in power understand this. Many people say that a better economic situation in Pakistan will lead to a better nation as a whole, This is true and I agree with it but one has to keep in mind that keeping the nation on the brink is in the Interest of many of the people in power over there. A better economic situation will lead to better access to information and news, suddenly the Mulla's and the Army wont be the sole source of information & opinion in Pakistan. And before they know it there will be a widespread idea that there is a more peaceful way, this is what scares the Army and others as there can be nothing worse for them as loosing their death grip they have on the population. I believe that there is an independent and fair press group there that can bring about the grass roots social reform in the country (after all it was Geo News that broke the story that Ajmal Kasab was a Pakistani by going to his village and interviewing his parents and neighbors). This group in the press are the ones that should receive the forigen aid form the US not the government, India should also do what it can to help these journalists as they can effect more social change......just my 2 piase

noob101

well an indian PM with balls would certainlly comes from SOUTH INDIA rather then NORTH INDIA would could take back GB from PAKISTAN
North/South doesn't make any difference, is there any evidence that South Indian leaders are better at foreign policy than ones from the North?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
There should be no peace talks with pakistan.

resolution on present loc in kashmir will be treachery of the highest order by any govt in India. status quo is benefitial to us and we should maintain it.

in time we will have all the cards to play with but we should wile away time till then.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Kashmir can never be resolved.

Religion comes in the way and religion is a stupid and impossible impediment looking at life and reality!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Kashmir can never be resolved.

Religion comes in the way and religion is a stupid and impossible impediment looking at life and reality!
There is solution to everything in this universe.

Tronic

Gilgit-Baltistan is not on the cards for India. The official stance may be so, but than without us claiming entire Kashmir, our case would be much weaker! The Indian army in '47 was positioned to run over GB, yet, the order which came from New Delhi was to halt and a cease fire signed. I believe when it comes to Kashmir, it is not necessarily the political region which is eyed but the water; the lifeline of Pakistan. India has all of Pakistan's and NW India's water sources in its hand, and therefore is more than content with sitting on the land as it is. There is nothing significant that Gilgit-Baltistan can offer India which India doesn't already have.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Gilgit-Baltistan is not on the cards for India. The official stance may be so, but than without us claiming entire Kashmir, our case would be much weaker! The Indian army in '47 was positioned to run over GB, yet, the order which came from New Delhi was to halt and a cease fire signed. I believe when it comes to Kashmir, it is not necessarily the political region which is eyed but the water; the lifeline of Pakistan. India has all of Pakistan's and NW India's water sources in its hand, and therefore is more than content with sitting on the land as it is. There is nothing significant that Gilgit-Baltistan can offer India which India doesn't already have.
It offers a direct land access to central asia and also break chinese land connection with pakistan.

It should be our top priority to get back gilgit and baltistan!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles